Still support trump and the wall?

Still support trump and the wall?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Who gives a rat fuck. These kinds of women are a dime a dozen, illegal or not

sage

fuck off kike shill

> Wow it would be impossible to travel to meet foreign women - I guess the only solution is to open the boarders and let the whole 3rd world in!

Faggot

Sage

Grow a pair of balls pol. There is no need to sage a little bit of criticism.

The middie one actually is white, Venezuela does have a big white population.

SAGE

kys faggot sage

Not an argument.
However a White latina or White non-muslim middle eastern is the best choice you can pick.

"""girl""" in the middle has the ugliest fucking feet in existence

JIDF please go

>Wow look at all those beautiful women you never get to sleep with!

This.

I remembered her disgusting trotters from the first time I saw this months ago.]

>speaking anything but English
>white

>wanting to fugg strange foreign pucci
yeah nah i'll stick to qt locals

Politely saged, in all fields.

Yep.

MUH DIK MUH DIK

Yeah faggot. Fuck off

Hispanic women are serial cheaters. I dated a Colombian girl for 3 years and she cheated on me. Her friends cheated on their boyfriends too. They're only loyal to the most attractive guy next to them at that particular moment. Hilarious thing was that she honestly had the audacity to send me a nasty text calling me a "pig" when she found out I started seeing someone else like two weeks after I dumped her scuzzy ass.

Yes I fucking do and I'll take an AMERICAN WOMAN.

sure do

WTF I HATE DRUUUUMMMMBBBFFFF NOW!!!

>sage in all fields
>Name: Anonymous

well obviously trump is a racist and dump

but if you think these women want to fuck white boys, you're delusional

Literally who cares about these common hoes

>namefagging

Hah.
>>>/reddit/

mexicans are what happen when you combine negroids, europeans, and asiatics all into one.
absolutely ebin.

>I'm enlightened and progressive enough to support unbridled immigration, because beaner women are great sex objects
Oh, you leftists.

The two on the right can stay.
The one on the right, you know the saying.

Wtf Venezuela could pass as white. Any Venezuelan anons that white who want American citizenship send me an email

He is saying that if you put sage in all fields your name would be displayed as "Sage"

So French/German/Swiss/nords are not white?

Anglo scum

i support both trump and the wa 300x more now that you made this shit thread
was that the result you were looking for? thanks for drumming up support for the god emperor

but i never really supported a wall because it will be a colossal waste of money and barely slow down criminals and smugglers
that being said anyone that would change their mind because of a pic like that is a bitch
to quote the great poet O'Shea Jackson
"You can't trust a big butt and a smile"

Everyone on pol is either a cuck or gay

It's still namefagging desu

dumbass nigger

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed hiro, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

>chasing 4' womanlets
>wanting midget children with low IQs

No thanks

White people don't have feet that are as disgusting as those unless they have a crippling disease

Fuck up autist, fuck i hate nu-Sup Forums faggots

If you sell your political beliefs on the promise that you maybe, might, unlikely,but you could, have sex with brown girl that look like some internet picture you found, you are many levels below a prostitute.

what the hell? venezuela is white?

Left: fake tits
Middle: nasty feet
Right: breddy gud but could not procreate with non-white

you: homosexual

Thanks for playing.

How to spot a virgin: they still support trumps unrealistic immigration after seeing OPs pic.

yes, there's a lot of people with European ancestry in Vuvuzela. They also happen to be fucking gorgeous hence all the Miss Universe wins.

t. spanish venezuelan

>but if you think these women want to fuck white boys, you're delusional
Posting ugly bitches as proof good looking women won't fuck white men?

Go fuck yourself

holy shit THEY ARE LIKE BOATS, DAMN

Goblins

Marry fuck kill

Yes, I do. Fuck spics

shut up fagget pussy

Theres a racial system of sorts in Hispanic countries. There are the mostly white, europeans in the top govt and high class positions, and the darker your skin color is, the lower you are in the society.

Those aren't the 4 foot tall gremlins coming to our country illegally

>Still support trump and the wall?
>Yeah, didn't think so.
Don´t know why, but it´s funny

yes, whores aren't worth as much as the stability of my nation

>three plastic looking roasties

arianny celeste isn't mexican, venezuelan, or dominican though (she's on the left), but filipino

Nasty feet

Sage, report, /thread

are they illegals
if not doesnt matter
stop this poor bait

This is the best thread $40 million in shillbucks can produce

YES! Still want wall! We will import those bitches like tequila and fuckem in the pussy!

And once they have a couple of kids they turn into trolls.

I don't see anything they just look like regular unremarkable feet redpill me senpai?

IP has been tracked

I feel sad for you if that middle """girl"""s feet look acdeptable to you.

Kys kike shill jidf faggot nigger.

Most of the lowkey white nationalist women I know are very cold, conniving and don't have a maternal bone in their body. Also, most of them don't want children. They are the most Alpha seeking women because they admire heartlessness. That's not what you want in a wife.

From what I've seen fashy chicks have some weird form of penis envy. They don't just admire people like Heydrich, Brandt etc, they lowkey want to BE them.
That's not what Hitlers vision or ideal woman was. The Germans wanted warm, nurturing, maternal women to pop out lots of blond babies and raise a traditional family.

Imo it's better to pick a naive, traditional, conservative woman who is maybe subconsciously racist, not outright fascist. Don't date fashy chicks, they're not marriage material.

>Thinking every immigrant is illegal

nice 9gag meme faggot

no, I'm just not a 23 year old beta incel with a degenerate foot fetish

but okay Quentin Tarantino lmao

I am the mexican girl, could somebody please delete this board?

pls b in Nueva Leone

E L

B R O N C O

B R O N C O P I L L

These types of girls would never give me the time of day, so why should I care?

I am this board, could somebody please delete this mexican?

>if you think these women want to fuck white boys, you're delusional

Statistically, white men are the most sought-after race.

Not an argument for accepting peasant feet. Rural/suburban retard.

Reminder

I think this is another reason Trump won to be honest. Life isn't all about pussy and men don't always think about women, no matter what the media says.

>Yeah, didn't think so.

Says the person who's never dated a woman from south of the border. Seriously. 5% eye candy, 95% batshit insanity.

There's hardly any Black ancestry in most Latin Americans outside the Caribbean.

i see what you're saying but so weird that you noticed/care.

Implying you can't have some mexican sluts with proper border control and the wall in place.

Makes it even easier to dump these moneygrabs afterwards.

Also they will probably spread their legs for anyone in hopes of getting in.

So even IF you think that fucking worthless sluts are more important than proper border control, you will win with Trump and the wall.

They have to go out, and come back LEGALLY.

aren't like 80% of hispanics obese in the us kek?

> look at this hot (legal) immigrant do you really want to deport beautiful people

so retarded

Calm down, Quebec friend. He's just making a joke

True, but Brazil is an exception

You're right, there's not much African ancestry, but it is there.

Theyre not gonna be fucking you or me theyre gonna be fucking chad or juan or something also theyll have 10 gangster kids on welfare. Build that wall.

I absolutely do.

If anything the wall would make them "cheaper" since they can't easily get into the US now.

>Still support trump and the wall?

Yep. They may be hot, but, would be a drain on our resources. So the bitches got to go.

Maybe not in the US, but it is true that's mexico surpassed us as the world's most obese nation.

Quit being modest theyre whales especially but not exclusively past the age of 25 or so

>Yes. Plenty of hot bitches that are legal here. Plus you know these sluts already have at least 3 kids and would be getting EBT, WIC, Section 8 and a host of other "welfare" goodies.

>14 photos that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit
Also, pretty shit tier feet desu

sage

Mexicans are proof the Indian fucked the Buffalo