BREAKING NEWS

Jeb is reportedly eyeing a run for the presidency in 2020 on the DEMOCRATIC TICKET!

Sources close to Jeb say he's been so disturbed by Trump that he has realigned his political values and is joining the Dems.

What do you think pol? Can he win this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhhtezPD9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no timeline in which he could ever win, not even one where it'd be close

>when you lose so bad you join the losing team so you can keep losing

I'm feeling a JEB!-storm approaching...
Slow and steady

>Gives the world George W. Bush and the Cheney administration
> Democratic Party will let him run as Democrat

Nope.wmv

Pretty shit b8, m80.

SLOW AND STEADY

>realigned his political values
Please clap

>Low energy
>Low posture
>Low wife

kek

What happened to his true conservative shtick?

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Alright I give up Kek, what the fuck is that thing? Ay lmao

Since OP (always a faggot) failed to provide any kind of link, I'm assuming this is just trolling. But it's about ¡Jeb!, so time for jebposting!

>2020 on the DEMOCRATIC TICKET
do it jeb
kek

we should be so lucky

>time for jebposting!
That's the thing I'm missing the most from the election days

That thread with the user shitting in the guac bowl was comfy

Sauce?

Never noticed the guys standing on the plane wings in the background.
Looks retarded,desu

Good luck turtle guy

As much as a cuck Jeb is. I bet the relationship between himself and his little spanish goblin are way happier than Trumpcuck and his emotionless Slovenian sex robot.

This

If you are so blue pilled that you care about "happiness" in a relationship with a woman, then your opinion should be dismissed.

Women should be of good genetic stock and they should give birth to healthy children, while raising them and servicing their fathers. Jeb Bush's wife is a Mexican goblin who has given birth to disgusting mongrels. Jeb's legacy is a bunch of semi-retarded, ugly shitskins who don't look like him.

Trump's legacy is a presidency, a multi-billion dollar fortune, a great company and great, intelligent children. You tell me who the real winner is. And don't use the "happiness" that YOU PERCEIVE he has with his wife as an imaginary measurement.

t. Virgin

He could win as a republican, but not as a
demoncrat, that's just silly, like Jeb.

>when you have no friends so all you have is the domestic goblin you married to spite your parents
Sad!

Agreed. He is the hugest loser ever born. Look the fugly Mexican his parents made him marry for their shitty plan.

Another Jeb thread?!?!?!?!? HOW CAN THIS BE?!?!?!?

UNLESS SHILLS!!!!

SAGE

Jeb! is the sleeper agent we deserve

Who'e the demon in the background?

I want Jeb! to run as a senator in the next election, I want to meme about him in 2018.

It's gotta be a shoop.

Is there nothing that can stop this man?

>pls clap.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhhtezPD9Y

I would in ironically vote for Jeb in the democratic primary

No more Bushes please.

Yeb has a self humiliation fetish

Wtf! I love Jeb Bush now

idk but melania looks thicc in that tight satin dress

I promise I'll clap if he pulls it off. Still going to vote Trump but it'll be pretty fucking funny.

His wife wasn't that ugly facially, but her body always looked deformed and underdeveloped. Their children are the spitting image of her, and not in a good way. Are they all really Jeb's children?

Jeb! Surge!

She also has fucking space-alien-face.

wtf i am a #jebhead now

Your whole post is why you're probaby a virgin.

Actually get close to a woman and be the domiant one and they'll submit yto you like a little princess. But you're probably a beta awkward faggot, so women will be repulsed by your mannerisms at sight.

Lol that is sad tbf.
No wonder he's cucking himself to democrats

Spooky

>Navel gazing
Who the fuck says navel gazing?
>self-indulgent or excessive contemplation of oneself or a single issue, at the expense of a wider view

>Wife's face not ugly
I guess so.

I feel sorry for Jeb. He'll get ass ravaged running as a dem

exact reason i kicked my spic girlfreind to teh curb after 8 years and went full on Rus-fu.. no half breeds for me...

He has to dump his wife for Biden's son's ex-wife and bang a goat first. That's a Democrat rule.

Looks much better on right. Why is Trump with her anyway? He surely could've get much better than that tranny

Looks much better on the left I mean

How is it even possible that his children are darker than him and his wife? They should be at least 1 tone lighter than their mother. I think jeb got cucked by Gonzalez the mailman too many times.

Jeb Bush, for all his many, many faults, is a solid Republican. He wouldn't run for the Democrats, nor would they accept him if he did.

If a man cant even negotiate a hot white, how can be negotiate Great trade deals?

Must've been something.

He's just like us: Autistic as hell.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

No more Bushes please.

The question is not is Jeb Bush running for President but does he know he already lost.

>Low wife

NOW THIS IS MEME WARFARE

REV UP THOSE JEB MEMES

WERE IRONICALLY GOING FULL SLOW AND STEADY PLEASE CLAP AWKWARD GUACBOWL GOBLIN WIFE

HE HAS MASTERED THE ART OF NEGATIVE MEME MAGIC INTENTIONALLY SO THAT ALL HIS NEGATIVES WILL BE IRONIC IN 2020

MAKE AMERICA BUSH AGAIN!!!

What a mess so sad

Jeb surge any day now... he hasn't lost yet, he's still building up to that slow and steady victory

SLOW AND STEADY

MAKE AMERICA JEB AGAIN

Gonna need some more chairs.

>that flag in the background

>Israeli flag and menorah in background
Every fucking time

"Jeb?"

Jesus, would you look at that goblin? I thought the housekeeper Schwarzenegger was fucking was ugly.

He's a big man with big goals, wants to reach as high as brother and father. Trump's Mexican attitude changed his political party and he had to for 2 reasons: his wife, his goals.
>Can he win this time?
Is his wife even legal?

I always thought it was "Jebadiah". Apparently not and now I have no fucking idea.
>There is no "Jebediah" in the Bible. There is Jedidiah, a name which means "beloved of Jehovah." It was given by Nathan the prophet to the second son of David and Bathsheba, called Solomon ("peace") by his father.

You spelled "goddess" wrong.

I just went through it, and it's nothing substantial sadly

I get what you are saying, but she has fucking space-alien-face.

kek

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No way. In that one book with the "you did" it implies she gets super pissed and yells at him when he fails. He has also said in interviews he isn't allowed to speak English at home. He found some Guatemalan peasant and brought her into an elite family dynasty and she still doesn't appreciate him at all.

Why are americans so perverts?

John
Ellis
Bush

Why does yeb look like he's beelining for the door in that pic?

Stop thief!

So he literally has the same name scheme as George Oscar Bluth

Jeb is Gob

John Ellis Bush Bush. Interesting.

jeez that thing is mid shapeshift

Right?

um i-is that shooped

He's 6'3" and she's a tiny Mexican. I don't think it is.

>Sources close to Jeb say
Like what?
fag

No, she's the gnome queen, not even kidding

Great idea! He will destroy the Dems forever!

No gold teeth. That one goes straight for the oven!

Jesus Christ that gif... and coming from Germany, holy hell.

>Melania Trump
>Good genetics

She is lowborn for Trump's standart...

that young trump kid is an autist you idiot

rest of his children look hideous desu, except ivanka. he sold her to jews so her lineage is ruined for ever. retard

Isn't that thing Jeb is married to a Rothschild?

>Standart
Shart fart cart mart Slartybartfarster.

The Bluths were a sort of parody of the bushes.