WIKILEAKS

Was it sweet nothing, or did they actually deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/computer-expert-hacks-into-plane-and-makes-it-fly-sideways-according-to-fbi-10256145.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its been like 15 mins. how about giving people some time too look through it.

Wasn't even a bookpromotion like last time
Literally
>nothing

fpbp

You don't get to read leaks.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

I looked it through it all earlier. Honestly, this leak is pretty boring. Nothing there. We should sit this one out and wait for something better.

I dislike WL threads so much. They're such a massive circlejerk, it's unbelievable. When have they EVER released anything that actually mattered or influenced something really major? NEVER. I can't wait for today to be over, just so that I see you plebs bitch and moan about how you didn't get your promised happening. Fucking idiots. This happens every goddamn time. Why doesn't anyone ever learn? Holy shit, how dumb are you "redpilled" cucks? This is unbelievable. Whatever. You'll see in a few minutes or whenever this shit's supposed to get disclosed. But you won't learn. Oh no. That would be too difficult. You'll jump on the next WL bandwagon as soon as it comes. What a joke.

I looked it through it all earlier. Honestly, this leak is pretty boring. Nothing there. We should sit this one out and wait for something better.

NOTHING I READ NOTHING

Wow, its literally nothing.

What has the CIA ever done wrong?

Whats wrong with whats theyre doing now?

Yeah, nothing you fagfag

GUYS

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Does anybody remember how the FBI mentioned they suspected russia was the one for the Hillary email hacks? Basically this is hinting that it was actually the CIA that hacked into Hillary's email servers and used russian fingerprints to frame them. WE GOT THEM.

Why would they fuck with her when she's an establishment shill though?

Nothing? It's literally an entire catalog of CIA documents and cyber spying procedures.

To .. make us go to war with Russia... are you paying attention user

STOP drinking the fluoridated water user

Operation Paperclip, MK Ultra, like 10 revolutions in Latin America, fuckups in Iran, Fast and Furious, Yutacan plane cartel, large portions of Arab Spring, Maidan, I'm probably forgetting a lot.

>taking the bait

Shiggydiggy

There's a bunch of dirty fucking shriablue faggots here. Scared shills?

Just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

It's concrete evidence that the CIA is turning your smart TV into a microphone, hacking your laptop and cellphone camera, etc.

There's also evidence of them launching projects to hack cars, which the press release suggests might be for assassinating people without leaving evidence.

There is NOTHING here. Move on, Wikileaks is a sham.

Uhm no i'm american i expect instant results RIGHT NOW.

>hacking cars
Which is exactly why I'll NEVER get a self-driving car. Other options could be preventing the use of cars whenever the government decides so, ridiculously powerfull stuff. I like analogue classic cars better anyway.

is this a new meme or are the shills still being payed to shitpost?

Project paperclip did nuffin wrong

Leverage, and a CIA employee gave it to WL?

Kojima was right again.

fresh pasta

fuck off faggot

Spotted the newfag reditor

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Literally doesn't matter. Everything in modern cars can be influenced by the computer systems - it only requires the computer be compromised.

You need quite an old vehicle to avoid the issue.

((()))

>the CIA is turning your smart TV into a microphone, hacking your laptop and cellphone camera, etc.

so nothing new there, I heard about the tv hacks 20 years ago, you'd have to be a child to not know they were doing these things

>taking 10 seconds max to post a image and do the captcha
woe is me

Leverage for what? I find it highly unlikely that whatever it is the CIA has been doing and wants to do in the future wouldn't benefit the most having Hilary in office compared to Trump, if only because they've been working with the same cabal for the last 8 years. If a noble patriot was trying to nail everyone though we'd probably see some more substantial information than what we've gotten out of wikileaks so far.

I just went through it... It appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Not gonna lie, former investigative journalist here. This is fucking hilarious watching Wikileaks crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy publish the leaks.

haven't gone through it all but j7dgung by all if the share blue fag gits consistently posting "nothing to see here" there must be something big in there. it's sad that these retards really think they make a difference...

Steering still needs a physical connection to the wheels by law and I prefer stick so can always throw it into 1st/2nd to slow down.

DRUMPF?

This shilling is intense.
Guess the (((higher-ups))) are getting desperate.

This. They fucking hyped it up for nothing.

Stop posting that faggot

Guys this is FAKE NEWS
I just went through everything. Unfortunately the leaks appear to be nothing substantial. Lets focus on more important matters clearly this is wasting our time.
Anyone who reads these leaks is just making our board look less dignified by showing the world how stupid they are

They're shillbots, user. Can't you realize it?

Don't take the bait again.

page_27492359

its how the employees enjoy their holidays in germany

We all 1337 haxors nao

Exactly

What's the password?

>Leverage on a upcoming president.
>For what
Also I was implying it was a rogue agent and not the CIA itself that went to WL with it.

It's actually illegal to download the file.

WE ARE BEING SHILLED

Hillary would have gone to war with Russia for free, listen to the Dem's rhetoric

So was Trump wiretapped?

It's almost like they have a clipboard of dismissive phrases and then just drag and drop them in succession to make semi-cohesive paragraphs. To think of it, it's almost like a bot just stringing sentences of text from a database together.

They delivered THICCness

You tell me fuckface

We would have already heard on the news if there was anything important. Best to forget about it and wait for the next happening my fellow alt-righters.

I just went through it sadly, but seriously we need to let the codes sit this one out substantially.

yeah here are the hacking tools

Yes. Indirectly, along with every other American.

(off topic, but this is the angle he should have taken all along, would have been lel)

That's some serious illegal high tech stuff.

I know, my friend is a hacker and he has a mac.

Went through it I just did and nothing substantial sadly it appears to be.

What is this? Linux Distro?

Not gonna lie, former agent here. This is fucking hilarious watching CIA crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get anything substantial.

secret CIA hacking tools

I have read through it all twice now and it's nothing. Itsjust drumpf supporters LARPing

Save yourself a waste of time and don't bother reading it...#letdown

SHIT

Remember that dude who's car mysteriously seemed to explode a few years back? Alex Jones used to focus on this story a lot. The guy was a whistle blower I believe. He even sent his wife a message a few hours before the car "accident" saying people were after him.

CIA probably turned his car into a bomb and blew it up.

whoa whoa wait they actually released the CIA hacking tools? Or like, a little gif of them scrolling around it

>CIA uses hacking tools just like every other intelligence agency

Wow! How shocking! Thanks Wikileaks!

when did that journalist die in that "car accident"? AKA the fuck huge explosion.

It's an illegal operating system called Linux, I'v seen professionals use it.

> substantial
> sadly
> unfortunately
> diasapointed

Shill-spotting 101, look out for these words.

stop trollin plz

WOW LOOK ITS FUCKING NOTHING

SAGED AND HIDDEN

WIKILEAKS IS RUN BY A FAGGOT

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

What I've gotten through thus far:
> Shitty kernel based keyloggers that they failed to port to all the target archs reliably
> Apple EFI implants
> Smart TV implants that have audio recording capabilities
> Wireless router implants for the standard suspects

A lot of the stuff is marked as untested, broken, or being researched. The list above is the stuff that has any indication of working, but only part way through.

stop shitposting for one second straya, this is srs business

Any planefags know whether this would be possible on a plane? If so, Farage and a ton of other crashes come to mind.

Sorry Drumpfies but unfortunately there's nothing. You really need to accept you have lost and you're on the wrong side of history

Hmm interesting info . Indeed

Eat shit faggot. This Wikileaks story is garbage and all OPs deserve a b&

All Skype conversations are converted to text & stored in real-time.

Wow it's literally nothing

The 400 pound hacker himself!

welcome to Sup Forums

Modern commercial planes are set to automated flight patterns for the majority of the flight plan.

You tell me.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/computer-expert-hacks-into-plane-and-makes-it-fly-sideways-according-to-fbi-10256145.html

Dude , decide which side are you on.

Wikileaks is run by a sexual deviant. Why should I trust anything this idiot puts out? He is just trying to reclaim himself with obviously forged documents and passing them off as legitimate. You are all gullible mental health candidates

Shill, fuck off.