Daily reminder that there is no such thing as "race", all people are equal and borders are an obsolete social construct

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as "race", all people are equal and borders are an obsolete social construct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> all people are equal
Hans, you have to go back to DDR with this commie shit.

>all people are equal
hahah you wish white boy

you wish

white women know better

I don't think that's a Hans.

>the flag
10/10

More antifafu plox

Hey snowflakes,

My name is August, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are racist, misogynistic, fascists who spend every second of their day posting stupid memes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a book? I mean, I guess it’s fun hating non-binary, colored people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than voting for literal Hitler.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the local antifa chapter, and a key player in the women's march. What protests do you attend, other than “praise god-emperor Drumpf on Sup Forums”? I also get tons of liberal cock, and have a loyal, submissive cuck (He just blew my bull; Shit was SO anti-fasch). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my cuck

shill thread, focus on vault 7

sage goes in all fields

You might be right

Go die somewhere we have leaks to sift through

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

>I never left my country

The whole world but western is racist.

In every other country, people only support and vote for those of their race, only marry those of their race, and do business only with those of their race. Multiculturalism and antiracism is only a thing in western countries, every other country out there is openly racist and proud of it.

I hope you realize that when you call "racist" those of your own race that oppose immigration, all you're doing is letting genuine racists into your country, because racism is also the norm among those "poor refugees".

You've really gone to shit Hans, what the hell happened to you?

>race

No such thing.

There's only the human race.

This gets me every time, she is too kind to throw it away but she is also too young to hide her disappointment. Knowing her cult parents, they'll take that as an affront to their perfect little world and just do even more to turn her into a hair-dying monster. Unfortunately, there is no avoiding that. Take a good look at the girl she is now, because the woman she'll become will look back at that with disgust.

CHECK MATE HANS

they will simply say it's all culture and you need diversity of cultural background. you can't win language games if the other side will never admit it has lost.

interesting fact: in the humanities and social sciences they teach race is a cultural construct. every biologist i ever asked said it's a valid scientific concept.

fuck cumpf fuck white people

>Daily reminder that there is no such thing as "race"
Bone structure and DNA says otherwise. There are 3 races in this world. Mongloids, Negroids, Caucasiouds and Australoids.

>all people are equal
No, some people, reguardless of race, are better than others. Just like a pack of Animals. Some are tougher minded than the others. There's no saying that human beings are any different just because they stand on 2 legs.

>and borders are an obsolete social construct.
No, they're a rsulte of cultural and racial differences. Borders exist just like the walls of my house and property exist. Keep the fuck away from my property unless I invite you.

>3 posts by this ID
at least you're trying

>3 races
>Mongloids, Negroids, Caucasiouds and Australoids.

Exactly, so anti-racist need to learn to stop worrying.

mixing races isn't a bad idea evolution wise... religion and political values are a subclass if that... you want purpose in your life? insure that you species survives into the future. you want drama? squable over petty shit like personal beliefs. Kill each other over made up boundaries set up like children's forts. A imaginary line in the sand; which by the way is made of BILLIONS of lives that have fallen before you, crushed into dust by the ravages of time....think on that... really take it in. your life my life all life... what makes you so fucking special as to pass judgment onto your peers? have you studied biology deep enough to discover which religion makes the best babies? if you had you would learn that it doesn't mean shit! you know what does effect mortality? genetic diversity. Go ahead create a cult that only breeds from within, enjoy your extra appendages. or give the fuck up on definitions of class do what you want and thrive or die trying... That is life! deal with it or die like thw unfathomable trillions of billions before you. no pressure XD

>attacking an error

Except mixing races is not that great evolution wise, you end up with dumber children and weaker genetics and a lack of cultural/ethnic identity, isn't there a study that shows mixed race children have weaker immune systems and are more prone to mental issues?

>more prone to mental issues

>racists bully mixed-race people
>wonder why they are prone to mental illness

Why are you still posting bruv? Fuck off.

Sage

I race to get in that ass, if you know what I mean.

why does this bitch look like a complete cunt

as in, entirely unpleasant to be around

>All people are equal
Then explain why your keep losing wars.

I want her poon

Then stop giving the shitskins special treatment!!

Slide thread in effect badly

The racists that bully mixes are usually the minority group. And they develop mental issues because they know they're genetically related but they can never associate with them.
>uh oh

lel

Wrong.
I actually like multiculturalism. Having all the different cultures here has allowed us to have and create many great things.

What I hate is that people act like you need to get rid of your culture. I don't mind having many different culture immigrate here, as long as they are vetted properly and go through the process, but I also want us all to keep our cultures. Race and culture are absolutely real, we should be able to live together and still keep our own individual cultures without fighting over it.

because you're autistic

And then you realize that those "immigrants" you have vetted and all still are now a minority that will vote to protect itself because they do not want to integrate, and the cycle begins again with affirmative action. If they want their culture so dam bad they can live in their own cultural majority instead of trying to be a protected minority in a useless democracy system where people vote for their own interest instead of their country.

Following that ideology, personal space and identity are also social constructs.
And since we're all the same, one, equal, united and all that jazz, I don't think I should be punished for penising grills without their consent or stealing for that matter.

They shouldn't have to integrate. Like I said, we should be able to live together with our own cultures. As long as we are civil, there shouldn't be a problem. And people are aren't civil need to be sent back.

I agree. You have humans, whites, and then you have subhumans, not whites. Thanks for enlightening me OP. There truly are no races, just species.

are australoids even human?

no (you)

Let me live in your house for free then

I'm not going to fault you for being optimistic about a multicultural being successful. Its just unrealistic to expect cultures from literal shitholes of countries that are that way due to their culture and inbreeding will peacefully co-exist with more secular cultures.

nice bluepill

Wrong.

Bringing in populations who DON'T assimilate means America loses its culture.

The countries that these people are coming from aren't losing THEIR culture. It still exists.

White genocide is real, faggot.

Get that through your head or KYS

Of course this comes from a german.
In reality species are a social construct, everything is the same

nigger

We just have to filter the toxic cultures out. I'm not full left on this, I agree with Trump on banning the bad Muslim countries and I want the illegals gone.
I guess I just have a different view being an American. We're a melting pot and I feel having the different cultures has benefited us in ways. I live in Philly and have seen the niggeriest niggers, but I've also met a lot of really kind blacks and hispanics.
There is no such thing as American culture, it's a mix of different white cultures. Here in PA we had a ton of German immigrants and so we have a huge German influence here. But if you go right over the bridge to New York, it's completely different because of the influence from all the Italian immigrants. Go to Chicago and you'll see a lot of Irish influence. Just all the different white people in America are extremely different, and anyone can see it by looking at the different regions. Don't be such a dumb cunt. If you're worried about your culture, go back to the country your ancestors came from.

That better be a marlboro your smoking

well of course borders are social constructs

but race is a function of biology, so are you denying evolutionary biology?

I know its a b8 thread but I swear the left are getting worse by the hour.

If only the Conservatives would have campaigned for legal weed...

Ironic garbage posting is still garbage posting.

Do people really pose for pictures like this? Do they realise how fake and pretentious they look?

The prime motive of cultural marxists is to eventually erase all cultures and push everyone into a single monolithic culture of easily manipulated serfs. They're starting with whites but even shitskin cultures are not safe as they're next.

I like how they colorized this picture- someone please post the original

Jared Diamond explicitly states that Papua New Guineans are smarter than Europeans (without any evidence). He's makes a clear racial distinction between 2 peoples.

DA HANS

Indeed brudi, no such thing as race

why can't we all live together in piece and make beautiful music and love one another

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Reminds me of a Dr. William Pierce broadcast where he mentions about a article where some mother brought her daughter to toy store . The little girl picked up a white barbie doll and the mother found that racist because there where a assortment of different ethnicities and her daughter chose a white barbie.

August, come home, your mother and I miss you.

to be a race you gotta be a human in the first place so...

Ok, if you say so.
BTW when you gonna rape your neighbor Muhammad?

So.... what you gonna do about it?

I wannna knoooooooow!

youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

So milky

God damn. That's the sweetest looking girl I've ever seen. Why the fuck would you give her a black baby toy when she obviously wanted a white one? Her virtue signaling parents are willing to hurt a tiny innocent human for no god damn reason at all. I'm starting to hate 'liberals'.

Mongrels rand to be less healthy as well

She looks finnish.

Actually the conservatives lost because people didn't personally like Harper because he fucked up at the end

There's a reason the USA has term limits on the presidency. If Harper had stepped down and given leadership somewhere else the conservatives would have won again

Top kek