CIA ON SUICIDE WATCH - Vault 7 dumped

But seriously, how fucked is the CIA? Is this what Trump needs to shut them down like Kennedy planned to do before he got shot? Are they fucked now?

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Other urls found in this thread:

mujahidkamran.com/articles.php?id=56
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_f4OEsV9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

GUYS

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Does anybody remember how the FBI mentioned they suspected russia was the one for the Hillary email hacks? Basically this is hinting that it was actually the CIA that hacked into Hillary's email servers and used Russian fingerprints to frame them. WE GOT THEM.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

>But seriously, how fucked is the CIA?

not at all

bots interesting

Kek

GUYS

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Does anybody remember how the FBI mentioned they suspected russia was the one for the Hillary email hacks? Basically this is hinting that it was actually the CIA that hacked into Hillary's email servers and used Russian fingerprints to frame them. WE GOT THEM GUYS, REPOST THIS ALL OVER Sup Forums

LEFTISTS DESERVE TO DIE

>I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

So just to be clear, you're telling me it's nothing substantial?

>renamebeforeposting.jpg
Kek.

Posting to compare my id and ensure my phone isn't a bot.

Four you

Sadly

Did you just go through it?

YEP. All 6 gorillion files. Just now. Pretty lame stuff if you ask me.

>memeing this hard
Proxyfags are cancer.

Why was it sad, was there nothing substantial?

Get out newfag

sadly.

This is the most significant thing I've ever seen WL release. It's more significant than the Snowden stuff IMO.

t. infosec hobbyist

You first nupol

What if the CIA planted this to put people who download it on a list? It's literally nothing

>to put people who download it on a list
the NSA already had everyone on a list since 2004.

Stop trying to deter people you stupid CIA nigger

>CIA malware targets Windows, OSx, Linux, routers

Uh oh

There is no source code in the leak itself.
Which I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

One one hand it would give a lot of people the ability to compromise machines until they flaws are patched up.
On the other hand without public pressure most vendors won't probably patch their shit.

Cia is fucked in ass with double dildos. If word gets out now of operation dystop

>The entire hacking capacity of the CIA
Bullshit... and if true I want nothing to do with this shit at all

N-no thanks bro

Hey you stupid fag ass shill bot, guess what. You just confirmed there is.

The torrent is broken does anyone have a link?

They're probably intentionally trying to sabotage downloads

The fact that all these threads are being spammed with this makes be believe it's really serious shit

STOP SAMEFAGGING MCMULLIN

Stop trying to tempt people to download this by using double reverse psychology, cia nigger

These CIA niggers don't know a thing about coding. We've now confirmed it. don't listen to them.

He's not they're using bots.

You motherfucker using a bot for gets. Fucking CIA niggers.

Hivemind

Checked

>You motherfucker using a bot for gets

hello rebbit

I just found on the files where you niggers go to reddit to read up on security. That's why your so dumb CIA nigger.

>gets caught
>"I'll say 'reddit!' The packet my boss gave me says that'll shut them up."

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

>The fact that all these threads are being spammed with this
Makes you want to jump back on your VPN and spam them some more?

false-flagging faggots

Quints of rage!!

I just went through it and it appears to be the nuclear codes sadly.

>As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

>undetectable assassinations.

Now you know the real reason they push for driverless AI cars so hard. They want to be able to remotely steer your car into a tree at 90 mph and make it look like an accident.
Even worse, if you're driving a regular old car, they can track your phone location and hijack a nearby driverless car coming in the opposite direction and make it kamikaze into you, so you die even if you play it safe.
I've been saying this from day one about driverless AI cars. Why would we want to share the road with non-living drivers who don't care if they live or die? That unwritten rule is the whole reason driving is safe in the first place. No one driving wants to die. God I hate silicon valley faggots. I also hate scientists who spill their spaghetti and anyone who rushes to share their discoveries and inventions with the world without thinking of the repercussions.
If everyone smart enough to develop AI, weapon systems, etc. were also smart enough to KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES, then we'd never be in the mess we're in today. I think I actually hate these people more than globalist Jews. They are the retarded myopic cucked enablers of all of this insanity

Found tis

I enjoy this hurting USA.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Seriously though, I wouldn't download those leaks, it's obviously a plant

they killed that journalist for sure.

They've already got the heart attack gun they killed Breitbart with.Just another string to their bow of undetectable assassinations i guess.May be easier to use this method with people who have bodyguards constantly.

Using tax payers money to fund the development of tools that are extremely invasive, used to spy on everyone, justified through social conditions that you are subversively controlling.

Nice work intelligence agencies. Great job (((keeping us safe)))

this all makes sense

fucking retards are about to all get the death penalty under sessions though!!!

we are entitled to our 4th amendment rights and there is no backing out of this one, I will personally sue these fucks and open a class action law suit on behalf of all Americans

Listen CIA nigger, I'm anny and this is my Chan so I'll give you one tip: stop getting security advice from reddit, it obviously doesn't work. try Sup Forums.

CIA class action lawsuit when?
the American people vs. the CIA

Who cares, huma's wiener haplens today

I Just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

I believe they killed the FBI agent Kevin McCarthy one week before the election. They hijacked his Tesla and smashed him straight into a tree.

>calls me a CIA nigger
>encourages people to be good goyim and download the fun leaks!!

I'm just going to say that this is a plant and there is literally nothing substantial in the leaks

Queers btfo by these digits

Not OP but I too went through the documents and also found there was nothing substantial.

I haven't gone through it yet so there could be something there.

Nice try CIA niggers, you've been found out. Lose more tools dumbasses. Try to not get leaked next time. Oh it's too late? too bad.

>FBI agent Kevin McCarthy
They got him too? I'll have to look into it.

What is fucking over-the-top about this is that Obama's buddies are running around out there with the tools to hack into everyone's computers, phones, etc. -- all without even government oversight.

Basically it's the "cyber" equivalent of the former president walking off with a bunch of nukes.

>YEAR ZERO
>mfw its real

can confirm these assets have been out in the wild for at least 5 years.

Shit, I still have a phone I don't know what to do with that has some of this shit in it. Got infected by one of those adderall popping, I'm going to get to the top like steve-jobs types. MAKE MUNEY WEED LMAO.

The malware is unremovable. And I wouldn't want to sell it to some unsuspecting grandma.

Not gonna lie, former agent here. This is fucking hilarious watching Wikileaks crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get anything substantial.

Don't download suspicious files, it might fuck up your computer srs

what are you talking about faggot?
wikileaks is doing just dandy

¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯
The above was property of CIA niggers so don't steal it ok? That's what they get taught.

MsgBox "Error " + Hex(Err.Number) + " was returned."a NULL value "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

Couldn't find you remotely substantial sadly

KEK
"several hundred million lines of code"
"I just went through it"
KEK

Why are both hive tables default routed to 63.2 in that picture? Shouldn't the other one have default route to 63.1?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

k that's just a lie we did not do that one

If anyone doubts the CIA and Mossad's involvement in the JFK assassination, they should read this.

mujahidkamran.com/articles.php?id=56
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_f4OEsV9I

Jack Ruby (the man who killed Lee Harvey Hoswald)'s real name was (((Rubenstein))), the man who filmed the assassination was Abraham (((Zapruder))), and over was half the Warren Commission had echo signs around them.

> Assistant Council

Francis William Holbrooke Adams (1904-1990)
Joseph A. Ball
David W. (((Belin))) (1928-1999)
William T. (((Coleman))), Jr. (1920–)
Melvin Aron (((Eisenberg)))
Burt W. Griffin
Leon D. (((Hubert))), Jr.
Albert E. (((Jenner))), Jr. (1907-1988)
Wesley J. (((Liebeler)))
Norman (((Redlich))) (1925-2011)
W. David (((Slawson)))
Arlen (((Specter))) (1930-2012)
Samuel A. (((Stern)))
Howard P. Willens (liaison)

> Staff

Philip Barson
Edward A. Conroy
John Hart (((Ely))) (1938-2003)
Alfred (((Goldberg)))
Murray J. (((Laulicht)))
Arthur J. Marmor
Richard M. (((Mosk)))
John J. O'Brien (1919-2001)
Stuart R. (((Pollak)))
Alfredda Scobey
Charles N. (((Shaffer))), Jr.
Lloyd L. (((Weinreb)))

They killed him because he threatened the CIA, the Fed, and Israel's position and nuclear program. LBJ gave them what they wanted and sold out the country after that.

I just went through it, appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

CIA here, made the documents myself, it's just some recipies and plans for a wedding.

>This autistic naming

I just skimmed through the pages and there's nothing really to bite from, unfortunately

just went through it all

*takes off her glasses*

phew, we're in for a crazy ride