Redpill me on Lady Diana, who did it and why?

Redpill me on Lady Diana, who did it and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/found-the-mystery-white-fiat-uno-driver-in-diana-death-crash-7271422.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zlxs_JG1dDA
youtu.be/ISHjmaNvwoo
youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews.
Reasons.

Slide thread, fuck off shill

We wikileaks now

i did it, for a larf

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Who: A drunken limo driver
Why: He was drunk.

Prohibition when?

She was preggers with a muslim baby?

Jews of course, maybe lizard people.

royal family blew her up because she married an arab and was pregnant also they didn't like her talking about the landmine problem

The Queen, didn't want mudslimes having a claim to the throne.

Basically she was popular and uncontrollable, she would have red pilled everyone so had to be stopped by mossad.

She had a little accident.

Fucking manlets I swear

>the call that could have saved her but never happened

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

Hallow, yas? Send petrol sniff!

>checks thread
>sees own post
>"I didn't want to post an image..."

The jews are here guys, was good to know you.

MI5/MI6 for having relations with a muslims
Imagine a mudslime going for the throne

The sas, ordered by the Queen, to save the the British people the indignity of seeing her spawn a half arab child

>Imagine a mudslime going for the throne
That's not how it works! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best read I've had in a while.

Honorary kill.

monarchy got butthurt because she was pregnant with a black baby, so they orchestrated an "accident"

it was an open secret in uk tha diana was a coalburner. may people speculate she did that on purpose to make the monarchy butthurt. looks like she didn't predict that.

Now Harry is doing the same with meghan markle, time will tell if something happens to him or the girlfriend.

Why would the royal family kill her for fucking a muslim? Her and Charles were divorced and she had nothing to do with the royal family anymore.

Dignity

It would have looked bad for Harry and William to have a half-African or half-Arab half-brother.

she was always planned to be a throwaway once the royals had some children they needed to breed with someone that wasent immediate family and the 'muh blue eye blonde genes'. Then she pissed off the family with the muslim stuff so they made the limo crash, made the ambulance take 10x longer than it shouldve to get to the hospital, and she died on the way there

The Ty jew.

fucking kek

Bigger question is, who cares? Burn the coal, pay the toll. Also, adultry if proven should be punishable by death (not stoning).

Another question is, who actually gibs a fuck about the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''monarchy'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''?

she was bound to die once she provided the family with children to gain legitimacy. pretty sure spencer are descendants of robert bruce or something. the 'royals' were imposters but her sons have a legitimate claim. she was also problematic when she was married to whats his face so she wasn't doing herself any favours.

getting with a muzzy was the final straw and it was rumoured she was pregnant. either way she wasn't getting out of that tunnel alive. apparently she survived the crash but was handled after forced abortion. they wanted her to suffer.

Elton John orchestrated it so he could redo the words to Candle in the Wind and re-sell it.

>Also, adultry if proven should be punishable by death
> (not stoning)
Why not?

Because hangings.
Weekly Monday morning TV show of the public hangings. 9am-10am.

The limo crashed because the driver was drunk. The stuff about the white Fiat Panda pushing it into the concrete post is ridiculous, as the weight differential - not to mention speed - would have made it nearly impossible for the Panda to influence the limo enough for it to crash.

The ambulance took longer than we would expect to arrive at the hospital because the French have a different way of working than the UK or US when it comes to trauma care. Doctors are usually on-scene, and spend time working on the injured then and there, rather than stuffing them in the back of an ambulance and racing to a hospital. She was also not wearing a seatbelt, which, at 100+ mph, would mean the windscreen was her first port of call. If you look at pictures taken at the scene (they can sometimes turn up in Sup Forums Rekt threads) you can see blonde hair stuck to the glass.

"Honey, I just let Bill fuck whoever he wants. But if you're telling me you're pregnant with a sandnigger, the Queen will probably have *you* and the pregnancy terminated simultaneously."

Ordered by the Monarchy for their image

Literally every Brit knows this common knowledge, it's just told in the form of a taboo joke now like 'bush did 9/11', both true but the only way you can talk about them now before being SHUT DOWN is comedically

>Don't fucking comment on this thread if you aren't Anglo and proud

It was a Vietnamese gook called Le Van Thanh. He repainted his car a few hours after causing the crash and wouldn't co-operate with police who eventually had to let him go as he wasn't a British citizen, he refused to answer any questions or sign anything.

Another reason to ban Asians from driving.

standard.co.uk/news/found-the-mystery-white-fiat-uno-driver-in-diana-death-crash-7271422.html

How would her child have had a claim to the throne? Her and Charles had been divorced for a year.

Also this is ironic considering that Charles loves shitskins

Burn the coal crash into a toll

Russians hacked her car.

The monarchy is one of the only things keeping your country white, Nasir

>apparently she survived the crash but was handled after forced abortion. they wanted her to suffer.
Any sauce? Even a questionable one is ok

I made this meme in paint to illustrate the situation, p. happy with it

youtube.com/watch?v=Zlxs_JG1dDA

Big Podesta was the culprit

A Tranny that faked 'her' death. Look at the jaw!

If your mother was involved in a fatal car crash
That killed three people
Where the driver was drunk and on drugs
And where she wasn't wearing a seat belt
People would say she was a dumbass who had it coming
But just because Lady Di was a princess
She gets treated like royalty!

I thought this was a limerick or something at first, what the fuck user?

Hello GCHQ / MI-6. Bloody good show you did in Paris. That was some first class murdering.

On October 20 2003, Paul Burrell, Princess Diana's butler and close personal friend, revealed that months before Diana claimed in a letter there was a plot to kill her in a car "accident" by her own government.

This is the most likely account of what really happened that night in Paris.

As the Mercedes approached the tunnel it was being chased by two vehicles and one motorbike - one of the vehicles (a white Fiat Uno) rammed the Mercedes just before the crash. As the Mercedes got nearer the tunnel, a motorbike prevented one car (driven by Brenda Wells) from taking the approach road that lead to the tunnel. A remote-controlled device was likely used - causing an explosion (reported by CNN) which was heard by witnesses - that disabled the driving controls and electronics of the Mercedes. A laser strobe light was also seen by witnesses, which was used to blind the driver on the final seconds before it entered the tunnel - which some witnesses claim was completely dark as the lights had been turned off minutes earlier. A laser beam was being flashed into the eyes of the chauffeur, Henri Paul, causing the Mercedes to crash inside the Pont De L'Alma tunnel. Witnesses told British detectives they saw a motorcyclist point a laser into the eyes of Paul. One witness said he saw "an enormous radar-like flash of light.

After hearing an explosion and then a bang, witnesses ran to the scene - only to be told to "back off" by an unknown person who ran towards them out of the tunnel from the direction of the crashed car. A second person, whose identity was also unknown, was seen in the Mercedes removing the drivers head off the car horn. Since the electricity had been cut in the tunnel, the traffic cameras did not work, thus ensuring there is no video evidence of the Mercedes final approach to the tunnel, or what vehicles can be seen leaving it.

youtu.be/ISHjmaNvwoo
Dave Brockie Experience
GWAR frontman side project
he dead now too

Speeding drunk driver early hours of morning crashes car. Big surprise.

4 people in the car. 1 was wearing a seatbelt. That 1 survived.
Big surprise.

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly ):

Wasnt she fucking an arab? Queen, mi6, or whatever did favor by getting rid of her.

Pretty much Jews, she actually was going to go to Palestine to campaign on behalf of them (after her success with the Landmine campaign) and she was going to do it with Dodi al Fayed.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

always the Jews. don't ever change, Sup Forums

Eeeerrrr, no.

They literally have no actual power. They have no say on our policies, economics, foreign affairs, anything. In fact, they can get punished for mentioning or intervening with policies.

They're also libtards too.

Anyone who worships these welfare queens (literally), are cucked beyond repair.

she was getting shit done.
people like that get killed.
we who live by the sword are proud when we fall to it.

i'll give myself a (you) for the effort

i'm p. sad i know

but he was a junkie who died of a heroin overdose.

Princess die is(was) wearing a new dress?

goyman thats just horrible

this is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0

Utter bollocks. Dodi Al Fayed was her boyfriend, not her husband.

The butler did it in the kitchen with the candle stick. Why? It's the game of clue.... Dur

>sandnig tapped dat royal crown ass raw.

dick is diamonds!

Don't shit talk the dead lads

>punished by death for coalburning

Why isnt pol happy with this notion?
Not everything can be da joos.

they wont hear it anyways....they all dead bruh

Hillary wants to bang her so badly here

Oh yeah well fuck your polish great grandmother getting stabbed and raped by Russians and Germans hahaa

See, not right

See? It's wrong

Mortenson is like half american

*crickets chirping*

*trees falling in some forests*

Divorced or not if everyone in the royal family died that baby would technically have a claim to the throne.

Charles is abit of a brat. Not even the queen cares much for him hence why she refuses to give him the throne. Hes not wavy for it.

You can have a (you) for those numbers

She wanted to expose the cannibalism and pedophilia in the royal family.

husband because she was whore

Ah here la, back to fb wit ya la. Feckin eejit la. Ha :-)

I dont think anyone was wearing a seatbelt. The bodyguard just got really lucky - minus having his face caved in from the dash

>the letter

Whether you believe in the conspiracy theories or not, that shit is spooky.

>What is shitposting?

Some agents unofficially from M15 and asked to by the Royal family. She was murdered in an assassination.

HELLO HELLO
Post all the letters today itself.

fpbp