Vault 7 is out, CIA , that one post was right

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

>The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.
>files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina
>isolated, high security network

Didn't that one post with the image that said "Spook" describe Vault 7 as exactly this a few days ago? Holy fuck somebody post that screencap I don't have it

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838925978701291521
imgur.com/a/RzFLx)
reddit-stream.com/comments/5y0dn0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Literally who are you? What joy do you get from doing this?

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

t. Sharia Blue

Don't even bother downloading, it's just a bunch of old info. Don't read.

guys Guys GUYS

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Does anybody remember how the FBI mentioned they suspected russia was the one for the Hillary email hacks? Basically this is hinting that it was actually the CIA that hacked into Hillary's email servers and used Russian fingerprints to frame them. WE GOT THEM GUYS, REPOST THIS ALL OVER Sup Forums

LEFTISTS DESERVE TO DIE, THEY WANT WHITE GENOCIDE

>shariablue
>being this fucking obvious

Reading it right now, so far it's nothing. I wouldn't recommend downloading it, as it could even be illegal.

Yeah, same here. Don't bother.

The CIA globalists framed the russians at the cost of completely shutting down their own best candidate? Sounds too roundabout.

i thought CIA was more competent than this

You do realize you have the same id?
God damn these shills.

We have IDs you idiot.

>when its your first day as a shill and you reply to yourself

Who you callin spook peckerwood

AMERICAN SPRING FAILED

CIA MUST SUBMIT

No friend they are not shills. They are /ourguys/ playing keks on you.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Nice quads you fuckin shill

The friendly ghost jpg? I saw it last night, can confirm

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS ANONS DOWNLOAD AND START DIGGING!!!

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent

Password: SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

I have checked most files and there is nothing of importance, no need to lose your time my fellow Anonymous.

hahah shills are out in ful force this morning

CIA is gonna be gutted and taken down!!!

Good goyims
protect your overlords

This is sad but I;m on a mac..How do I open this file??? serious I want to help find some stuff but I was a retard who bought into the mac hype years ago and dont have the funds to get a windows

download 7zip to unpack it, the link at wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

you can go to the files there as well by clicking Documents, but downloading is good, in case CIA fags take wikileaks site down

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

Dont use macs but wikileaks pre-empted that question and gives an answer here twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838925978701291521

kek

Theyre still government workers.
Have you ever seen competent people in a government job?

The shilling here is Sup Forums harbour tier.

We need to look into this shit as much as we can. All of this "discouragement" shillposting is insane.

Did thread die wtf

They;re just shitposting newfag. Ignore them or you'll encourage it. I might check cripplechan to see if they found anything good yet.

Yeah i know the first mistake I made was getting a mac but money is tight right now or else i would switch

ok thank you very much guys

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

I'm warning you!!!

Macs run on top of BSD (basically a sibling of linux). If you approach it like a linux box and learn how to use the terminal you'll be in a position to take advantage of the advantages both of OSX and of *nix.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

how the fuck have you found your way to Sup Forums if you can't open a fucking rar

Hello CIA

>JUST WAIT FOR CNN

Archive was burnt to a CD and extracted on an old laptop runing Linux without wifi, bluetooth, or wired connection. I can throw the laptop in the trash and not give a shit.

I agree, do not have these files on your main Windows computer with all your important info and internet traffic.

Thanks CNN!

Or just use FreeBSD if you go that route, since OS X (Nextstep) they just put their apple crap on top. Bonus points for replacing FreeBSD daemons with OpenBSD portables wherever possible.

>"U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacker base"

So I just went through it, it appears to be substantial sadly

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

lul
Nice m8

Hows the weather in Frankfurt?

>Mohammed's first job
>Fails utterly
>What are ID's
Your day of the rope is coming shitskin I bet you are cowered in some office in the embassy you ran hacks out of, we're coming for you.

Coquibro being retarded as always.

Shill

Quads says read it all thoroughly.

wtf there's like 30 threads of that wiki leak non-leak..

All this bulshit was deducible if you had any knowledge in Network and security ...

who put his real information on internet ?

Where the fuck are we really ?

/pol is now kikebook tier at best

what did you expect from wiki-leak ........

Like come on ..

Can me get a sticky mods even plebbit has sticky

This reminds me of the O'Keefe CNN leaks, a load of waste of time. It's merely to deflect frðm Wikileaks and Russia's connection. Wake up people don't be so naive.

A
Fucking
Leaf
Bot

fucking cia niggers

Shills are out in full force. There must be something to this. A lot of the "nothing to see here, folks" comments slare almost identical. If you're going to shill...get creative at least.

Former wikileaks supporter hear, in all seriousness we can't let assange get his hands on the nuclear nothing substantials.

they are not shills, just retard shitposters.

I don't give a fuck about french elections, give me ayy lmaos and shit

[I made write ups of several keys CIA spying programs I have found in the Vault 7 release. You can read them here!](imgur.com/a/RzFLx)

Unless it was trump all along that was their best candidate

Lol their isn't anything in these files. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

This user is 100% correct. Their isn't anything in these documents. It's a false flag.

Lol fucking shills gtfo Hillary lost even the popular vote hahahahaha so pathetic.

Kind of worried I'm committing a crime by looking at these. I'd suggest staying away from them for now since whatever's newsworthy will be reported.

FUCK OFF SHILLBOT REEEEEEEEE
>FUCK OFF SHILLBOT REEEEEEEEE
>FUCK OFF SHILLBOT REEEEEEEEE

/OURGUY/s would be helping not dicking about. Stop dicking about REEEEEEEEE!

You can get a pass from CNN and then are allowed to read it.

Shills these days, I swear.

reddit-stream.com/comments/5y0dn0/

Checked the release, there are some pretty cool stuff, I don't know if this is good, though, many chinks and indians and Russians are gonna get a hold of these and start fucking up everything.

You're not, this is crime evidence, the CIA is commiting international crime and you're just getting hold of their weapons here.

This. It's annoying. Reddit is literally better right now

R/wikileaks

Underrated aussie shitpost.

Think of a Snowden type within the CIA who didn't want her to win.

I just went through aether, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

shocking, german poster.

Shitposting on my dime from frankfurt you traitorous piece of shit.

jesus fucking christ EVERY TIME.

DOES THIS FUCKING WORK, DOES SAYING THIS SHIT ON FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA WORK OR SOMETHING. IM SO MAD.

CIA planned a Meme warfare center.
I swear, this future is too weird for even scifi to imagine.

This fuck just put in his 8 hours for the day, now he's going back to being a skid and being a brony

8 out of 10 experts say there's nothing substantial in these leaks.

So I accidentally the whole thing and all I can tell u is Alex Jones is right about everything. Need my brain force double today to process this.

You have to leave. NOW!!!

GUARANTEED REPLIES

Say hello to my aunt from Frankfurt for me!

This is a first part of multiple leaks, right? When will the rest be posted?

its so funny what is going on!

wikileaks delivers batch of hacked data after some ridiculous hype...

everyone quicklý realizes that the leak is actually just a bunch of useless files and data (as expected)...

wikileks fans then start shilling their own threads to hide the fact the data is nothing so they can blame it on shills and sharia blue etc

when guess what--- there are not shareblue or ctr are here, just disappointed people (like myself) who once again have been let down by a big nothing from wikileaks and assange trying to sell his stupid book in his press conferance

EMC here, who wants me to leak CIAs secret Pepes?

Remember when it was discovered that pic related was in charge of Ted Cruz's meme game?

lol what a world

>there are not shareblue or ctr are here, just disappointed people (like myself)

sure thing, we believe you

if you only repeat this another 1,000 times, perhaps someo... well, actually, nah, i don't think anyone really is fooled by this

just go back to spamming one-liners. you can do that quicker, and it's just as informative (ie, zero).

Be on the lookout for German flags posting like this.

They are most likely office stooges from Frankfurt.

YOU FELL FOR IT!

CIA INFILTRATED BY BRONIES

That's New Zealand, newfag.

>flag and pasta

Literal shill. GTFO instead of shitting up threads about the truth

Disposable phones are a thing.

I can just buy some old phone for a couple of bucks, buy an affordable SIM chip for a couple of bucks more, take a bus, download this using 4G, put it in a SD card, smash and bury the phone, put a hole on the SIM, take a bus back and use an old Chinese PDF reader with no internet connection to read those documents.

Tinfoil 101, my dear leaf.

Just found this anime gif in the cms/files folder
Weebs confirmed