en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_case
archive.is/WXaBf
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

Crashing this agency...

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#PRESS

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive

>de gay

Reminder that shills are among us, NEVER give in to despair and keep following the path of light!
Read the knight's prayer and keep on fighting the good fight, God is watching over all of us!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Daily reminder to not use WinRar or VLC (or Windows)

O Y
V E Y

>BREAKING NEWS
>new wikileaks are out....

>QUICK, WE MUST POST A DISTRACTION

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea

Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

Since 2001 the CIA has gained political and budgetary preeminence over the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). The CIA found itself building not just its now infamous drone fleet, but a very different type of covert, globe-spanning force — its own substantial fleet of hackers. The agency's hacking division freed it from having to disclose its often controversial operations to the NSA (its primary bureaucratic rival) in order to draw on the NSA's hacking capacities.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified.

Morning /ptg/! Who /still-comfy-in-bed/ here?

ANYONE READING THE WIKILEAKS STUFF:

ANY BIG BOMBSHELLS?

I have heard that VLC is completely compromised so far.

FACE
RIGHT
NOW

>yfw the CIA is still alive
STOP HACKING EVERYTHING YOU JFK KILLERS! I WILL OFFER YOU THE BIGGEST GUY I KNOW IF YOU STOP.

What does /ptg/ think of the new healthcare plan proposed?

Let it be known on this day the 7th of March 2017 that joe is finished and that F&F is now the official morning show of /ptg/

reminder there is no evidence muslims are a threat, and Russia hacked the US election

>they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Hey, CIAbyl, is my hue cloudy today?

wonder if wikileaks uses any of the compromised software

So I take it that the CIA is really fucked after today. Will we see them disbanded?

>assange is showing the world that the CIA are memers
Fuck me what a terrible fate. I'd die if the world saw my meme folder.

IMMEDIATELY

lots of tweets this morning

You should be more worried about FBI and NSA if you are concerned about spying and hacking of native individuals. They have been doing indiscriminate monitoring of the whole populace for decades back with the carnivore systems in phones.

I won't know until I see the final phase

Coincidentally, states that voted for Trump have a big negro population that voted for Hillary.

How do you guys fight that urge to want a man to fuck you and cuddle you and hold you tight in his big strong arms

I'm a hardcore nazi and i go weak at the knees cause I keep thinking about the leftists at my uni who are bigger and stronger than me

I have a girly face and am a manlet. No one takes me serious when I say being gay is degenerate

I want a boyfriend so much.

;-;

I like it, cant speak for my fellow kekians

Great stuff.

awoo!

t .CIA

DELET THIS

Moron, it changes it to a block grant, states can use it the same way

they honestly probably don't give two shits. nothing will change

>flag
Story checks out.

Did the Wikileaks thing drop yet?
I think they voted for him knowing this

OUR GUY NEEDS BACKUP TODAY,BAMN IS PLANNING AN ATTACK

What did the CIA mean by this?

ciadf pls go

l e t s
m a ke
a
n e w
fr i e n d

Nice try, CIA. I don't know why Bane wears the mask.

>people get to see all your rares
Haunting

Trump's most intelligent move was to absolutely cut the middleman and being his message straight to the people through social media, unfiltered by the mainstream media.

See this tweet, for instance: removing the doubt by the share of his supporters paying attention (us, mostly) that the plan is going according to his wishes.

Trump is outsmarting both the deep state and the fourth estate.

A W O O

Fucking finally he comes out to say it. I was hoping he wasn't backing that garbage paul ryan shit.

AWOO~

Notepad++
the most widely used app for making websites.

You again? You've been posting this gay tsundere shit since the primaries.

I would be more worried about CIA as a non-native. You guys can be blackbagged if you give enough cause, though NSA has done that too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_case

WE DID IT REDDIT

I need a man to wrap his arms around me and squeeze me
I wanna feel loved

>Fox and Friends casually discussing the traitors of the Obama deep state shadow govt
The fucking redpills never end. Just imagine after 4 years of these traitors being exposed. Just imagine what that election looks like.

So we don't have a WinRar?

it's remarkable that he's doing this by the way. no other person of his importance has communicated directly with the people like he has. if trump was a lefty you know they would praising this as a revolutionary thing

CIA malware targets iPhone, Android, smart TVs

CIA malware and hacking tools are built by EDG (Engineering Development Group), a software development group within CCI (Center for Cyber Intelligence), a department belonging to the CIA's DDI (Directorate for Digital Innovation). The DDI is one of the five major directorates of the CIA (see this organizational chart of the CIA for more details).

The EDG is responsible for the development, testing and operational support of all backdoors, exploits, malicious payloads, trojans, viruses and any other kind of malware used by the CIA in its covert operations world-wide.

The increasing sophistication of surveillance techniques has drawn comparisons with George Orwell's 1984, but "Weeping Angel", developed by the CIA's Embedded Devices Branch (EDB), which infests smart TVs, transforming them into covert microphones, is surely its most emblematic realization.

The attack against Samsung smart TVs was developed in cooperation with the United Kingdom's MI5/BTSS. After infestation, Weeping Angel places the target TV in a 'Fake-Off' mode, so that the owner falsely believes the TV is off when it is on. In 'Fake-Off' mode the TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the Internet to a covert CIA server.

Kek!

Yeah. But does that mean the initial rollout will be shit

>Notepad++
Holy shit, they are compromised too??? Day zero compromise? That is massive because they can infect whatever people are making on it. That is genius.

>"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.
>PCs, Phones, TVs all under control
Yeah, the CIA pretty much controls everything everywhere on the planet connected to the internet
I mean we kind of knew but I guess now it's official

Sup Forums is the only place that knows I'm gay ;-;

I want a boyfriend so much
I'm so lonely

Also nice that his plan is being put out in phases, letting Cuck Ryan deal with it was a mistake and he seems to be aiming for people like Paul to rip it apart

Snowden was right

pardon that kek

FDR, JFK did

what the fuck.

should we start wearing tin foil hats

>be me
>phd. in theoretical physics
>everyone is talking about drumpf's new travel ban announcement
>decide I might as well watch it while taking a drumpf
>fuck this it's an hour long
>zoom in to a random spot
>exxon CEO talking about stakeholders, nice freudian slip dumbass
>start shredding ass
>skip ahead, KKK man is talking about muh founders, sounds like he has a speech impediment.... what a mess
>push out an eruption of sludge followed by a dripple of liquid from my anus
>okay maybe it gets better
>skip ahead to some guy that looks like the fox news wheelchair man
>eject another huge load of shit getting my ass sprayed by the blowback
>he's talking about muh 9/11... roll my eyes... typical
>shoot out one more load of liquid and soft drumpflets
>skip ahead further... now the guy is running out of the room like a bitch because he can't handle questions from the press
>okay fuck this it's like i'm watching the retarded ape exhibit at the zoo
>put my phone away, squeeze out another fart then pull up my pants and walk out the bathroom

oh well, at least I'll get to watch the based 9th circuit flush this steaming pile of shit down the toilet where it belongs......

> Just imagine after 4 years of these traitors being exposed.

I don't think Trump will run out of traitors in just 4 years user

lurk over here and you'll find a homo redpilled user. I did.

Trust me, goyim. CIA has your best interest at heart.*

I wouldn't go to any mosques though.

Go on one of the gay social networks. It's apparently remarkably easy to get your dick sucked if your a faggot. Gays have no standards. They'll fuck just about anyone or anything. It's a cesspool.

TRUMP NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!

archive.is/WXaBf

FUCK MY FAMILY HAS A SAMSUNG SMART TV

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

What did I miss? Wikileaks? What was it?

so, 16 years?????

Partial list of software you should never EVER use. Also do NOT use portable versions of any Windows software, they're all compromised by the CIA - hell, don't even use Windows

Yeah except they have SOME level of oversight. The CIA has ZERO oversight and literally spies on the committee designated to provide oversight for itself. Despite the fact that its illegal for the CIA to operate domestically. They have black budgets so no one knows what they're doing, and they're appointed so they have no accountability.

The CIA has basically become a highly trained and well equipped criminal organization, funding its operations with drug trafficking, assassinations, coups, whatever.

Yo, what was the new travel thing?

buncha weeb script kiddies

NSA is where its at. They literally store everything on the internet to feed their AI later.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html

>Just a list of tool names I would very much like to use at some point because they are awesome. These are mostly oblique references to things I like, tvtropes names that amuse me and situations or phrases at work encoded in toolname-esque obscurity.

These are the people who work at the CIA

No. Go away, CIA.

STEWERT VARNEY STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES ON FOX BUSINESS AND THE MAN AND COMPANY LOVES TRUMP

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
yeet

What do you mean by 16?

They're dumping shit about CIA's hacking operations

I'll be your bf if you're a qt trap

There is ZERO reason not to disband the whole outfit. It's a racketeering operation at this point. Probably always was.

CIA can literally hack anything they want and get away with it.

2017 will be the year known to everyone as Conspiracy Theorists Were Right

Really happy to have a president work this hard for the people. The guy is a machine!

Wakes up in the morning and is right away at it 110% and uses the travel time to tweet to the people so he's always with us.

L O N D O N
Let the 2D enlighten you, my friend.

Gotta be honest, they sound like /ourguys/

>mfw my desktop has Windows

splitting that entire mess up into several different bills is probably the best idea yet.
Who knows, maybe we'll even get some people to read that shit before voting

Just wait, if you don't think CIA hacking is a big deal - in the future your medical devices will have internet connections and the CIA can just kill you in the hospital by turning off your life support after they get you in a car accident