WikiLeaks Year Zero General - The Beginning Edition

>WikiLeaks just released 8000+ documents revealing CIA hacking tools, who they targeted and multiple guides

Sup Forums can be as powerful as the CIA, it's time to learn

>EXPLANATION
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>DOCUMENTS
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
cybrary.it/

>WikiLeaks implies Trump was probably spied on with this

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

This is fake news. Sad! I just went through the leaks and didn't find anything substantial.

>CIA

This whole thread and wikileaks

They actually lost their fucking tools the retards meaning any retard can use them. Good fucking job.

Oh hey, you bots finally changed the phrase.

Confirmation of CIA plans to hack into TV/Computer/Cellphone microphones and cameras, as well as controlling vehicles and twitter accounts. They also have some information on how they plant "fingerprints" with their hacks to pin the attacks on other groups.

Nothing earth-shattering, but the fact that it's concrete evidence is definitely something.

God these attempts are fucking pathetic.

Amazing ... ^^^ every post thus far is shill garbage

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Read through it all, nothing of worth, just alot of histeria.

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks tbqh.

>data analyst here
Bots you have to try harder, this isn't reddit.

I just went through it and it appears to be something substantial, sadly.

wat

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

Aren't all bots data analysts? Seriously get many phrases not just one you retards.

Once again useless leak by Assange, why do people worship him so much?

Same here, I just spent my whole day reading these and it's all specific jargon about shit we've already known about

Revivify your father.

outrageous

>first time trump isn't the main headline
>its not about wikileaks

Hmm

Lol "quantum bio chemical engineer data manufacturing analyst supporting physicist here ..."

CIA, if you are reading this, I can create meme propaganda very well. It seems pic related needs some work.

its literally nothing as always

(((flag)))

In all seriousness, though, I've perused the contents of these reports over my morning cup of coffee and as far I can tell there is nothing new or of substance to be seen.

Sup Forums becoming the same power as the CIA would be a downgrade.

They don't even use brain proxies or snort super male vitality by the weekload.

behold the product of billions of tax dollars

>mfw I used to laugh off at the people that said that the US spied you through your webcam

Wow lot's of trolls here.

But seriously I'm a data analyst and I compared this release with the other releases and there is nothing new of interest. Really sad!

I think this is going to hurt Wikileaks reputation.

Someone spent to much time fucking around in Word

The most important thing here as it relates to Trump is codename UMBRAGE.

>The CIA's hand crafted hacking techniques pose a problem for the agency. Each technique it has created forms a "fingerprint" that can be used by forensic investigators to attribute multiple different attacks to the same entity.

>This is analogous to finding the same distinctive knife wound on multiple separate murder victims. The unique wounding style creates suspicion that a single murderer is responsible. As soon one murder in the set is solved then the other murders also find likely attribution.

>The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

>With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

>UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.

The CIA DELIBERATELY MIMICS THE HACKING PROTOCOLS OF RUSSIA TO OBFUSCATE THEIR OWN HACKS.

This entire "Russia hacking" narrative is based on this shit; namely similarities between "Fancy Bear" and the DCLeaks malware, as well as "Russian" metadata found in Guccifer 2.0 files. NONE of this "evidence" can therefore be taken seriously.

The whole "Russian hacking" narrative is blatantly a CIA false flag designed to justify harsher anti-Russian foreign policy and ruin any of Trump's potential efforts to make friends with Russia.

The entire "Russia hacked the election" narrative can be thrown out because we now know that the CIA DELIBERATELY PRETENDS TO BE RUSSIA BY LEAVING FALSE CLUES, ATTRIBUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Haha guys yea I too just read 8,500 pages in the hour they have been up and there seems to be absolutely nothing there.
Stop looking.
Now.
There's nothing there. I checked. Go home everybody, nothing to see here.

:^)

Come on Isaac, go back to your fucking oven.

Fag

Likely to contain hidden data. As stated.

UUHHHHHH....

I can attest to this, Fake news

god bless you User #71475

I want to protect what few smiles this man has left.
Even if they are forced.

Jesus would you fucking CIA faggots shut up while we destroy your organization??? You're activating very rude, kikes..

thats a really weird picture for a shill to use

>"The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation."

UHOH

Did Rogue CIA hack hillary? Then commies inside intel community got mad and interfered with Trump?

>off by 1000

I dislike WL threads so much. They're such a massive circlejerk, it's unbelievable. When have they EVER released anything that actually mattered or influenced something really major? NEVER. I can't wait for today to be over, just so that I see you plebs bitch and moan about how you didn't get your promised happening. Fucking idiots. This happens every goddamn time. Why doesn't anyone ever learn? Holy shit, how dumb are you "redpilled" cucks? This is unbelievable. Whatever. You'll see in a few minutes or whenever this shit's supposed to get disclosed. But you won't learn. Oh no. That would be too difficult. You'll jump on the next WL bandwagon as soon as it comes. What a joke.

Security researcher here, I downloaded the archive, I'm reading through some of the data, and I gotta say, I'm running into some really juicy stuff in the first 3 minutes of reading.

How about you go fuck yourself!?

I dislike WL threads so much. They're such a massive circlejerk, it's unbelievable. When have they EVER released anything that actually mattered or influenced something really major? NEVER. I can't wait for today to be over, just so that I see you plebs bitch and moan about how you didn't get your promised happening. Fucking idiots. This happens every goddamn time. Why doesn't anyone ever learn? Holy shit, how dumb are you "redpilled" cucks? This is unbelievable. Whatever. You'll see in a few minutes or whenever this shit's supposed to get disclosed. But you won't learn. Oh no. That would be too difficult. You'll jump on the next WL bandwagon as soon as it comes. What a joke.

Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious watching Assange crash and burn. But in all seriousness there is nothing substantial sadly

seek the gospel of philip and know the fire of gnosis, the emotion (they) have stolen from you. Take the nazirite oath as samson, christ and hitler before you

From what I've seen in my preliminary analysis of the "leaks" there does not appear to be anything to see here

Move along and remember to SLIDE this shit by typing "Sage" (without quotation marks) into the Options field of your comment

Read the FAQ you fucking retard, this is actually a happening for once.

He called it, time to pack it in boys, nothing of note

Very sage, leaf

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

All Skype conversations are converted to text & stored in real-time

you guys should work on cooperation, this is just shameful.

I was sighing at the first words but then I laughed out loud.

Have a (you) and keep digging, user!

This!

This is important. CIA hacked DNC most likely and then information got to WL. They used the imprint to make it look like original Russian hack.

More importantly - this is CONFIRMATION of all the speculation of the past years.

>mfw I realize the civil war is at all levels of the government and people
Haha ok guys enough memeing, tell me when this ride ends its time for me to get off

>flag
Nice try shlomo

HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY YUUUUUUUGE.

This completely destroys the russian hacking narrative.

Seen it, it's nothing

BIG news

HO-LEE SHIT

>everything I don't like is CIA
Lel, fuck off cucks!! Burgers are faggots.

I actually read through it (I'm a data analyst) and, sadly, there is nothing really of interest in them.

This is now an asian girl thread.

>Being a jewfag

This shit needs to be on fucking front page of every newspaper out there. GODDAMN

sheeeeeeit

Wikileaks gets the Drudge Siren

Dat research

it's time for you to arm up and get munitions bro

we are on the cusp of shit breaking out very soon!

Trump will not let these fucks get away with spying on the American people and sabotaging him specifically. this is now a vendetta

documents broken?

>FALSE FLAG TO MANIPULATE TRUMP INTO DOING WHAT THEY WANT

You didn't download the archive?

start practicing building a fire with sticks

@115623488
Try harder.

DONALD fucking TRUMP told in his rally sometime in 2016 that there's is an invisible war of the letter agencies, a civil fucking war of sorts.

DELETE THIS!

you need to go back

Shills get out!!!! REEEEEEEE

>data analyst

>Trump does vent off on twitter about it
>MSM will set up a inquisition claiming that he's not nationalistic because he trusts WL more than the national intelligence
Yeah, this won't end well.

You are a cunt

So, you are saying the CIA wanted Shillary out, so Trump could win, so the CIA could reboot the Cold War with Russia, bc the CIA knew that Shillary was too much of a LADY to go to war with Putain ?

so I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I am a faster reader, I've chugged through a few sections of this index and there does not appear to be anything of even remote interest anywhere. Really sad!

We got goofed again people i can't believe i actually posted "it's happening" memes over this

big if true

Stay pleb, leafie

(OP)
3rd Degree-Veteran Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

>yfw SMUG ANIME POSTERS WERE THE CIA

torrented the file at home. Looked forward to looking through the stuff at work when the passphrase was released. Didn't fucking realize I needed to bring the damn archive.

Will hang myself soon

Trump should go absolutely nuclear rn.

The thing that pisses me off about this is that my phone's battery would last so much longer without all these exploits running on it. I don't care as much about the privacy stuff because I have nothing to hide

Shill LARPing is hilarious. Everyone on here falls for it. Seriously, though, this is nothing.