WIKILEAKS: WE ARE ALREADY BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS

This was in a math thread on Sup Forums. Completely unrelated to the topic, out of place post. It looks as if this is meant to shill against anything found in the wikileaks

They are starting early.

Spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin eh this shits nuts

>not just Sup Forums trolling itself
Hanlon's razor senpai

Ayyyyy lmao
But still, it's going to take a while to figure out the really important shits. I'll just sleep on it and hopefully i wake up in a rain of nukes

Apparenrly wikileaks Periscope was attacked.

They are in full overdrive mode today

you're a retard, op

3-6*3+2 =
3-(6*3)+2 =
3-18+2 =
3+(-18)+2 =
-15+2 =

>taking shitposts seriously

Go to the Sup Forums thread, no shills

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

its really sad how easy they are to spot and how awkwardly they try to fit in, just look at this post

Looking through these tool capabilities I'm not surprised by what they can do and that CIA would want them. What I am worried about it how they are using these tools.

Infiltrate and subvert a terrorist network? Fine.
Infiltrate and subvert a US citizen's box outside of the rule of law? NOT COOL!
Infiltrate and subvert a company's network for the purposes of stealing information that will benefit a donor to the current ruling establishment? NOT COOL!

Does this shit have any ethical oversight? My guess is that if they can get away with it, they're doing it.

>Hanlon's razor
I think this meme died with the whole Obamacare "whoops! passed at 3am in Congress! whoops! it bans competition between state lines! whoops! you can't keep your doctor after all! whoops! your premiums have hiked 1000%"

Stupidity is their cover story, and the fact they actually are Pissgate-level retarded doesn't change that

And how did the shills fare? To be honest they are like the Tumblr morons, they will inevitably get sick of this shit when they either get pilled themselves or can't persuade us.

some of the posts seem automated, just look at and looks like a simply script that looks for threads with "wikileaks" in the titles and then posts unique but similar shillposts.

It's their job, they have to do it or they don't get paid

Welp, glad I downloaded the archive instead of just using the website. Either the Vault7 Documents section of the site is under heavy load or the documents have been nuked.

Individual docs are not available.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

I just went through all of this. I'm an experienced database engineer and there really is nothing in here, he redacted the good stuff.

this is controlled opposition. we need to ignore these fake leaks and focus on the obamacare repeal

Yes exactly, truly israelbro gets it, we are the best of friends, we should focus on obamacare, this is a distraction.

not everyone is a shill. Sometimes bad leaks are just bad leaks, nothing new if you're not a sheep. old info with some proof but all the good stuff is left out. Like i said in previos thread, it's candy to keep us sweet

Fuck off shill

>not everyone is a shill
but you most certainly are

Fuck off shill

Exactly nothing substantial

This was in a completely unrelated thread before the leaks were even out

i wish, at least i would make some money hanz. Moetie merkel is flooding my country and giving away our money

>i'm just like one of you

Fuck off CTR

OP, we all know you're CIA, and that you're trying to disrupt us from knowing the truth
Low tier intel ops

nope was live in thread at release

t. Shill

Occams razor

Finally a REAL thread where we can share our collective knowledge and make Sup Forums great again!

That other stuff is fake. In fact it's probably bad for your computer to even look at it. Let the REAL news do its job and go through it, the media can handle it.

you're a shill

Or just neets shitposting.
You're taking this too seriously

Hey guys, honestly I went through all the files. I think the shills are right. There is literally nothing new there. Maybe next time we will get obongo in jail!!

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

CIA can effectively bypass Signal + Telegram + WhatsApp + Confide encryption

To be fair, I've looked through almost everything now since the minute they came out and I've found nothing so far.

Only 5% left to go.

Don't think there's anything here guys

t. Shill

Hey Siri I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

thanks shill, you really opened my eyes

Not gonna lie, former redpill person here. This is fucking hilarious watching /pol crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guys get the alien information.

Holy fuck they are running some weak ass script to save sheckles and not hire shills.

Looks like a big fat nothing burger to me. Normies won't care about this

Go to Sup Forums if you want to see what a thread looks like without shills

They are all over Sup Forums doing automated posting like crazy

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

WARNING YOU ANONS!!!!

Thx, happy to help you gullible retard ;^>

That's obviously an ironic bait post and not an actual paid shill. We're going to get plenty of both.

Alright Youtube

To be quite honest, ex-CIA dataminer and privacy interloper here

It's actually quite funny, I read through these indices and there doesn't appear to be anything of interest here. Remember to SAGE on your way out Sup Forumsacks!

That's about all, peace out

>saging with an image post

good to see an actual shitpost amongst all the other shillposts

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant...

nigga unless you use linux with a carrier pigeon router they can see your shit anyway.

t. Autism

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

10 year photoshop manager here. I can confirm this information, there is nothing new here, Julian Assange probably wrote these documents himself just to advertise his book.

>RAIDED BY SHILLS
I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

PROOF?

Thank you very much anonymous.
I was about to look at these "leaks" but I didn't realise the legal repercussions for doing so.
I will not look at the now, it doesn't seem worth the risk.

READ THIS YOU FUCKS

THIS RELEASE IS SMOKING GUN PROOF THE CIA FAKED THE "RUSSIAN HACKING" NARRATIVE TO PUSH THEIR SHADOW GOV AGENDA.

UNDER CODENAME "UMBRAGE"

>see both pic related and pic in reply

IT WAS ALL FUCKING LIES

Then go to a library and use a computer there.

I really want those documents now.

Anyone have anything?

Stop LARPing you roleplaying shilling faggot.

The site's probably being DDoS'd. Keep refreshing. The links aren't broken

It is not illegal to read or posses the stolen documents since it's basically like picking up leaflets that were tossed out of a moving car and all charges would be made to the original hackerman.

Reminder that its HIGHLY ILLEGAL to view and download the Wikileaks content unless you are press and legal actions will be pressed against you.

Wow, thanks Macedonia! A hot tip straight from the pros!

Lookn? Nah

Downloadn? Yes.

Having possession of stolen materials is a no-no, but you can spy it all you want.

Just go incognito for extra layer of protection.

Stop getting rustled by shitposts

Actually a quick look through this would indicate it's not as bad as one might suspect.

Also, if you work for the govt is highly suggest you not look.

You know what level of security clearance you were given, best not step over it.

Yeah, it's getting bad. The majority of responses in another thread was the some version of this.