This is what people will look like in the near future

According to researchers, this is what most people will look like in the near future.

lajkat.se/sa-har-kommer-manniskorna-se-ut-i-framtiden-14-bilder/

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text?rptregcta=reg_free_np&rptregcampaign=20131016_rw_membership_r1p_us_se_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blondes are non-existent.

>nigger mongrel
>anything but dark brown eyes

in Sweden. anythings possible

That's at generation 1 between niggers and whites, further generations would be a lot more likely to have light eyes.

It's like they believe their own hype on miscegenation.

Also, have you ever noticed that they never use males for these pictures?

>white genocide is a myth

Looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to having mulato children.

Imagine no borders, no religion. You may call me a dreamer.

Lol in all these they always give them the super shopped bright white people eyes when we all know that won't be the case and they'll all look like turdlets.

Op you posted wrong picture, that's a picture of an animal, not human.

well obviously that's what happens when white women choose well

this is the future white boy, get ready

So? This is what the original Europeans looked like

The probem with this assumption is that it assumes that people don't find nigs to be repulsive animals. If this were true, SA wouldn't have white people propping it up.

>I'm looking forward to having borderline-retard children

K.

>You may call me a dreamer

But I'll gas you just the same.

this

How did he know anything about the coloration?

Sounds like a Jewish Trick.

>not brown eyes
yeah no, blue eyes are a recessive gene

>This is what people will look like in the near future

ONLY in white countries, yes. Meanwhile Africa will still be black and East Asia will still be East Asian.

Dark Man X got ya bouncin' again, bouncin again

Im digging through this thing and its honestly dissapointing how there isnt any valuable info or anything incriminating here tbqh.

That means no cultures, no identities, no freedom, and everyone is enslaved to an tiny elite group of kikes that control everything with an iron fist.

People that think like you need to be eradicated.

Although I am preaching to the choir, I think people who look at those pictures and articles should realize we are at war.

I's not a war of violence but war none the less.

There is no difference if a brown/black horde invade and slaughter/interbreed with the europeans or if illegal emigrants and "refugees" are imported en-mass surpassing the local population ability to produce offspring.

Within few generations the end result will be the same.

The world turning in to essentially Brazil.

This war have to be won unless we want to deteriorate to pre-industrial levels of civilization and maybe never surpass them.

Because they came from Africa and light skin/eyes is a mutation that is only around 8,000 years old

future girl/boy/whatever

Hey Liberals!! You can take your Mulatto utopia and shove it up your ass!!!!

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text?rptregcta=reg_free_np&rptregcampaign=20131016_rw_membership_r1p_us_se_w

WE WUZ LIZARD PEOPLE AND SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTT

It's kind of funny that this research disregards the fact that most people breed within there own race. White people aren't going to disappear, we are just becoming a smaller percentage of the global population.

Why will we have snake eyes? Also this confirms our need for racial seperation

>nigger mongrel
>not a spic

We will never get past the great filter with a small white population, seeing as how we are the only ones moving mankind forward.

Why are white genes so weak? lmao

i always said romanians weren't white

Looks like a black Katie Hopkins

>Cockroaches can lay up to 50 eggs and are very hard to kill when compared to humans. They are obvious genetically superior to us.

(((researchers)))

>this is what most people will look like in the near future.

And shortly thereafter the human race became extinct. The end.

Can we call these people hybrid-niggers from now on?

So we'll have twisted baby pube hair, a nose as flat as a pancake and shit smeared skin followed by photoshopped eyes. YAAY

>evolution at its peak

Don't you see this is happening now.

WE ARE DOOMED.

9/11 was an inside Jewish job, a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israels neighbors. It's all for the establishment of the 'Greater Israel' and Jew World Order.

Mongrols with green eyes?
Sure Jews, sure...

WE

>.se

>like this

Whitey is bye bye

fuck that's ugly. Uglier even than pure nigs

I know you're probably baiting but why do all these stories call this beautiful? It's not beautiful it's fucking hideous

WUZ

Pee bee a shit

>this is what most people will look like in the near future.
Most people in previously white countries? Because literally "most people" now are niggers, indians and chinks.

>This is what people will look like in the near future
in Sweden

>have you ever noticed that they never use males for these pictures?
It's because the males in F1 still look barbaric.

>blue eyes
>implying
More than 3/4s are going to be BB. Remaining are going to be mostly Bb. bbs will be seen as rare mutants.

>Light eyes

Highly unlikely, considering light eyes are recessive and very few people on world have it

The answer is artificial wombs and/or designer babies so eventually people will all look like super models with glowy eyes.

Artificial wombs will probably come first. Then the designer babies will save us all.

I'm paleface but have brown eyes. Am I white or not? Can white people have hazel/brown eyes?

>More than 3/4s are going to be BB. Remaining are going to be mostly Bb
Back to your introductory biology class junior

STUPID BITCH, COAL NIGGER BURNER, WHITE TRAITOR
THIS MAKES ME MAD

And we'll be proud of it. Finally, Sweden will be the first country without racism.

Check mate, bigot.

Why are you mad, you're an honourary black person.

>celtic roots due to my anatomy
>honorary black person
okay

>country without racism.
So you plan on going full Hitler and killing all nonwhites then? Because that's the only way you'll get a nonracist country.

Blacks slaughter themselves daily over how black they are.

Forget black, she's got grey-alien blood. Sweden, is there something you need to tell us?

Fucking Oblivion character creation looking people.
Not one looked naturally human. Uncanny valley to the max.

KANGZ

hybriggers

Vault 7

Different races have been around for thousends of years and we're still not all mixed. What will happen is either whites getting uncucked or Asians genociding the negroes.
You have to go back.

no

brown eyes + blue eyes = brown eyes

OP's image is typical miscegenation propaganda

Wrong pic.
This is the right one if that was the trajectory.

Not if the brown eyed person carries the recessive gene for blue eyes and happens to pass it on.

This is supposed to be far in the future where everyone is a mongrel abomination.

How far in the future?
I'm 31 now and I can make love for 50 minutes and power fuck for 30 minutes.

I expect to get my dick wet regularly until 50 or the year 2035.

What's the average cup and waist size in 2030?

By the time we achieve a "truely" multicultural society, White people will be living in gated communities south africa-style and gene manipulation will allow people to more or less decide what their children look like.

I guarantee you nigger hairs will be goten rid of as soon as niggresses have the opportunity to have genetic modifications to have real hairs and a real human looking nose instead of the ugly nose the woman on OP's picture has

Asians already go out of their way to look whiter.

The futur is whiter than you think. Good looking white people are the universal beauty standard and nothing is going to change that.

Anyone who's worried about race is short sighted af, when the transhuman era comes we'll be genetically modifying our babies like sims and making them look however we want them to look

Copypasta number 10298532.1

That's a first-generation mixed race.
They're the most disillusioned people of any western country. They don't feel like they belong to either race, and lefties insist they're the one they resent the most because it's supposed to be empowering.

Most mixed race people end up mixing with white people. Most people won't look like that picture.

Most people will look like pic related.

look at America's statistics

200 years ago, 90% of the population had blue eyes. today only 20% of Americans have blue eyes

also, the blue eye allele is not a wild type so it doesnt show up even if a carrier passes it down. i've met 2 hispanics with blue eyes of the literally thousands that I've met in my lifetime

t. I'm a farmer in California's central valley. I employ Mexican laborers to do farm work

Green-Blue v brown-black
Don't stop till you see the whites of their eyes.

By breeding metric alone the whites will be grossly outnumbered and will through propaganda will breed with non-whites. The whites will be massive minority, they will be like the neanderthals, extinct only passing on a handful of their recessive genes.

Dem girls with black hair

You don't know how genetics work or what the idea even is.

Asians and nigresses are ruining their health to whiten their skin though, gene manipulation is going to be a game changer because eventhough more white girls burn coal than before, the self-hatred among black and asian girls is very real

>They're the most disillusioned people of any western country. They don't feel like they belong to either race, and lefties insist they're the one they resent the most because it's supposed to be empowering.

That is the entire point. See:Kalergi plan

People with no race, no culture, no history etc.

Gene manipulation isn't going to happen. If it does humanity will rightly go extinct shortly after.

Light eyes are a rare mutation as is, I highly doubt that is likely

Have you SEEN what's happening to "dreamers" lately?
Have fun with the cartels.

>No borders, no religion

You say this like third-worlders are less superstitious. Pick one and only one.

This. White people are not going to go extinct. We have the technology to freeze sperm and eggs and artificially harvest any fetus. Imagine genetic engineering to produce only the purest blonde/blue Aryan ubermensch.

>anything but brown ayes
>not recessive as fuck

Choosing simians is not choosing well. It's called dysgenics.

Nearly all of them have nigger hair

Does this mean we get superhuman features too? Like tissue regeneration, adaptive metabolism, extreme heat and cold resistance, etc?

ooga booga whietboi, you's bousta get dat nappy hair fo sho

>looks at flag

"""Science""" disregarded

Holy shit, she's is ugly asf

Is that my new mop? Thanks user.

Gay smile