Guys this is FAKE NEWS

Guys this is FAKE NEWS

I just went through everything. Unfortunately the leaks appear to be nothing substantial. Lets focus on more important matters clearly this is wasting our time.

Anyone who reads these leaks is just making our board look less dignified by showing the world how stupid they are.

We've always been spied on. Not only that, but stop with the shilling.

I agree, user. This is just stupid. Let's focus on other things.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Stop.

Fuck you shill

Full CTR thread

I went through a significant amount of documents, and it is literally nothing. This is just more smoke and mirrors. Anyone who falls for this shame is gullible. Slide all threads pertaining to this matter. It's just not important, and we, I think, ought to focus on issues that hold weight.

hahahaha
I can smell your desperation
smells like cookies

>I went through over 8000 documents in just a couple hours
Shoo shoo ShariaBlue

I will fucking kill you

Sage

CIA come not here! Sage!

Did you just call us "guys"?? Did you just assume our gender?? GTFO NOW

At this point, I'm not sure if these threads are blatant shilling or anons larping. Has Sup Forums evolved to shill itself in the event of major happenings?

>more slide threads

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

It's literally nothing. I just looked through everything and found nothing substantial.

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
A
G
A

so many neets larping as CIA shills in this thread

Just did a quick rundown and there appears to be nothing substantial

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanovs

Yeah, I have gone through all the files and I'm not finding any valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.