CIA uses hacking tools just like every other intelligence agency

>CIA uses hacking tools just like every other intelligence agency

Wow! How shocking! Thanks Wikileaks!

Wikileaks have yet to release something as good as their Collateral Murder video.

Getting irrelevant by the day desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-tns-bc-ecuador-election-20170303-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

assange looks like that guy from The Witcher

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Witcher of Rivera

This thread already exists:

Yeah, I have gone through all the files and I'm not finding any valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

This. The shills dont even change their phrases. Im convinced its just anons pretending to be shills to draw more attention to this haha

I will fucking kill you

Sage

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

>concrete evidence proving the CIA hacks phone cameras, tv and laptop mics, and vehicles
>nothing

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

the butcher of blaviken

Yeah, boring stuff really. Heres the thread with all the info they did find. Nothing substantial at all. Definitely no potential

More like common knowledge: hype edition, AMIRITE GAYS

They even backpedaled on that video when everyone pointed out that the jurnos are with guys with aks and rpgs.

Genuinely disappointed in this dump, was expecting something groundbreaking, aliens, nwo, secret projects etc, not that the CIA uses script kiddy methods of """"hacking"""" that everyone already knew

You're missing the point of the leak. How do you think wikileaks found out?

The entire hacking arsenal of the CIA is floating around the internet right now for anyone to use. This is like posting the nuclear launch codes on twitter. WE'RE ALL FUCKED!

Well it should be common knowledge but the media works hard to make everyone forget. Or maybe a whole lotta people just don't care.

This guy?

Not gonna lie, former redpill person here. This is fucking hilarious watching /pol crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guys get the alien information.

I'm convinced Anderson Cooper and Assange are secretly Andorians.

What so you expect from Julius Ass-singe?

These leaks were the biggest blue balls ever

Wow, shocking another shill slide thread

sage

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

So wait, this all stemmed from some contractor because the CIA is incompetent with whom they give their shit out to?

That's it?

Wikileaks needs to quit hyping shit up so much. What was the point of all those hidden backgrounds in those images, the pictures of the seed vaults, the gold mines and everything if they had absolutely nothing to do with anything?

Call me a shill if you want but wikileaks needs to start delivering the goods already, this is all a bunch of bullshit how they keep claiming to have this groundbreaking shit and it ends up being nothing. I'm still waiting on the shit from the podesta emails where they said they had things that would definitively put shillary into jail.

This.

I don't care anymore if CIA watches me fap. The tape is off.

It seems pretty unconstitutional to hack and spy on your own citizens.

What page is that?

This is just part 1

>So wait, this all stemmed from some contractor because the NSA is incompetent with whom they give their shit out to?

>It seems pretty unconstitutional to hack and spy on your own citizens.
lol

Guys will Trump launch the nuclear codes over this?
I'm scared, I was just in a thread for the new leak or whatever and EVERYONE was saying that this will start WW3 if people keep looking at them.

Knowing Sup Forums people WON'T stop but I can't fucking die yet you faggots. I just want to know if I should run and hide in Canada or not.

Please respond.

what you are experiencing are the effects of psych warfare. We built up the framework that assange and friends aren't at least willing participants in a FSB/GRU long term intelligence operation against the west. Every time they overhype and underdeliver and its a sign. Every time you google Vault7 and realize how fast it is pushed by Sputnik causes you to question even more.

We're supposed to ignore the fact that this got less traction because Trump fans realize that this is simply leaking sources and methods of an intelligence agency engaged in a Spy War.

Yeah, former red-piller and ex-Trump supporter here. Going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

it is

We'll all die someday, user. Sure, I don't want to die yet either, but nuclear fire seems better than dying a slow death by becoming a senile, unaware old man shitting his diaper.

Fuck off, O-Brien

Definitely gonna hit the nuke button. You should just kill yourself now to save the bomb the effort of separating your atoms.

READ THIS FUCK FACE

THIS RELEASE IS SMOKING GUN PROOF THAT THE CIA ENTIRELY FAKED "MUH RUSSIAN HACKING" NARRATIVE TO PUSH THE SHADOW GOV AGENDA.

UNDER CODENAME "UMBRAGE"

>see both pic related and pic in reply

IT WAS ALL LIES

PUSH THIS

AND SMASH THE DEEP STATE

Wew this faggot shill again

sage

>illegal to spy on own citizens
>spy on neighboring citizens
>neighbor spies on your citizens
>both exchange information
>both countries have information about their own citizens

This is the legal loophole that's being used right now.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information.

new podesta when? weiner or huma stuff when?

CIA's role is in foreign matters only. Getting caught spying domestically is huge.

...?

wtf?

Guys, I think we should all trust the CIA. They know what they are doing

>CIA uses stollen Russian hacking tools to false flag us

>not a story

you CIA niggers are insufferable

SHILL HARDER UNCLE MORTY! THE GOYIM KNOW!

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

This.

And.

No one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

These shills are desperate

That's just Sup Forums trolling itself, not Sup Forums trying to cover up how they fell for wikileaks deception or whatever you're saying.

There is no better way to bait than shillpostin ATM.

Besides, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Fuck off Geralt.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Remeber when Andrew Breitbart died mysteriously in a car crash? His last tweet was him saying he was going to expose Podesta. We know that CIA can control cars to do their business. Hmmm...

he dint die in a car crash. heart (((attack)))

He had a heart attack (whether or not it was induced is the point often discussed)

>this thread

Guys, I think we should all trust the CIA. They know what they are doing

>when the cia dedicates what remains of its resources to shitposting on Sup Forums for some reason
>I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Nigger this is a huge violation of hour 4th amendment rights.

On top of that it means there is a bunch of CIA nuclear-grade hacking software floating on the Net RIGHT NOW.

0.02 EMU has been deposited in your account. sad!

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly..

Same.. Let's leave this all behind and move forward! We need to focus on more important issues like the racism and sexism of the president and how to battle Islamophobia and xenophobia!

You are part of the Anglosphere
search for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance

IF your country can't spy on you then they will ask other to do it for them and then send them that info , a loophole

You can bet these first showed up in Tel Aviv.

>it wasn't the Russians, but deep state operatives in the CIA that hacked the DNC and Podesta, I swear.
Are you even listening to what you are saying?

Why would they promote this leak and even name it as if it were FBIs Vault 7 but it turns out to be this stuff? The CIA spies on everything. No shit? I for one am shocked.

The media will keep quiet and the zombified populace will continue snapping selfies. Why dont they release something sordid? That might actually get the public's attention.

And I think this will make Trumps job harder. Calls to stop WL will now intensify and the 'Russian puppet' shit will get louder.

ah yes, "sources" on (fake news) CNN dispute this allegation.

and we all know how trustworthy CNN is.

the disclosure proves CIA can hack DNC, Clinton and Podesta making it look like Russia

This kneecaps the whole narrative that Russia hacked muh election..

it is OVER.

Assange knows that he's fucked mate

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-tns-bc-ecuador-election-20170303-story.html

Nice shill, go back and tell your pay master, you failed because you're an idiot.

Yeah, you're a fucking faggot for thinking this isn't a big deal. Go back to jerkin your pole