Meme War 2 /MW2/ Guerrilla Memetic Warfare

Stop obsessing over the wikileaks thing.

Stop giving (You)s to shitty clickbait.

The intelligence agency of every country in the world, the entire mainstream media, most of the top politicians and Deep State elite all have their eyes upon you, the shitposters of Sup Forums, and they are trying to learn everything they can about "Meme Warfare" and how to wield it...

What do you want to teach them all? Don't hold back. Give them the full weaponized autism of Sup Forums until Trump himself is forced to hold a press conference on the dangers of it.

Honestly the intelligence agencies almost undoubtedly ran the entire Kek thing. I would be very, very surprised if they weren't running all this behind the scenes. The only question in my mind is - was it the Russians or the CIA that ran the Kek phenomenon? I know they're all here now... but back then, which group set this all up?

I have gone through all the files and I'm not finding any valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Yeah OP, but whats the point of your thread? aside from pointless autistic shit posting?
>t. moloch
Same, pretty boring stuff.
Heres the thread with all the Wikileaks info though, incase anyone wanted to look for themselves. Since I dont condone gossip here

Fuck you nigger

>They'll all leave after the election is over and Sup Forums will go back to normal
>I'm just laughing at some memes dude, I don't even fuck a japanese cartoon drawn on a pillow. Wtf do you mean I can't handle the truth?
DONT FORGET NEWFRIENDS...

Y O U

A
R
E

H E R E

F
O
REVER

>not a leafball
>not turning the normies against the eternal leaf
Weak

>Y O U
>A
>R
>E
>H E R E
>F
>O
>REVER

Is it the time of a redpill thread?

>The intelligence agency of every country in the world, the entire mainstream media, most of the top politicians and Deep State elite all have their eyes upon you, the shitposters of Sup Forums, and they are trying to learn everything they can about "Meme Warfare" and how to wield it...
No one can wield it. The whole hive mind has to be behind the "push".
Only the hive mind has the power.

Don't be so sure about that. The people push the program, but who controls the program, who set it up, and who 'nudges' the people. No way this was all organic.

NEWFAGS AND SHILLS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THE FUCK OUT HOLY DICK AND BALLS BATMAN

STOP SPAMMING REPEAT THREADS AND STOP FEEDING OBVIOUS BAD THREADS CONFIRMED

The fucking CIA and the NSA are having a competition to see which one can figure out "australian shitposting" first... Make Shitposting Great Again M8, I believe in you devilish cunts.

>Baneposting
>A convoluted meme about Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. In the opening scene, Bane is brought onto an airplane by a CIA officer played by the guy who plays Littlefinger in Game of Thrones. While Bane, the anarchy-loving villain, seems like an obvious idol for Sup Forums, they became weirdly enamored with the CIA agent, partly over an awkwardly homoerotic piece of dialogue (CIA: “You’re a big guy.” Bane: “...for you.”) While Baneposting isn’t explicitly alt-right, it’s bled over. For example, a guy dressed as the CIA agent showed up at the counterprotest of Shia LaBeouf's anti-Trump art project “He Will Not Divide Us.”
>Normie media is going all in

>Were a big guy
U U U U

oy vey!

>No way this was all organic.
Could be.
But remember the law of unintended consequences.
You give just a little nudge here on pebble A, only wanting a small rock slide.
But then half the mountain comes down on you.
oops......

Meme warfare was used in my country to win a plebiscite.

Meme warfare proliferation must be stopped.

>Meme warfare was used in my country to win a plebiscite.
My wife, a Colo, is not happy with that plebiscite.
She was a big supporter of Uribe, a based Colo.

YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING GAME?!

Can confirm this as truth.

>YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING GAME?!
No.
And things well get crazier before they get better, welcome to The Fourth Turning.

Soon there really will be rare Pepes

Can I get a link to that data?

This is hilarious.
>they have no idea how to approach the meme warfare and can't find patterns to use
>search for names of pictures used by the CIA and you'll find they are bronies

We need more memes

Hello, intelligence agencies. As matter of curiosity, what is the expected attrition rate (or nervous breakdown estimates) for your researchers and analysts?

>trusting CIA "experts"

No truth can be concealed from a seething mass of mouthbreathers trying to make each other giggle. Humor is the ultimate weapon.

>CIAs face when wikileaks reveals how fucking retarded they are

>Sup Forums is the only known entity to use weaponized autism and meme's for its goals.
What happens when others start to use it?

Our goals are not just our own friendo.

We do what god wills and humanity deserves.