Its a Drudge headline. This is legitimate now

Its a Drudge headline. This is legitimate now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-cia-vault-7-julian-assange-year-zero-documents-download-spying-secrets-a7616031.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

phew, thanks for correcting the record.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Nothing substantial sadly, i just looked through it.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-cia-vault-7-julian-assange-year-zero-documents-download-spying-secrets-a7616031.html

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

Reminder, this is only part 1 of 7

9/11 disclosure, JFK disclosure coming

OK summarize what you found. Cia

Nothing substantial sadly, i just looked through it.

Is this copypasta or are you guys part of a really desperate shill effort?

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

There doesn't seem to be anything incriminating or illegal here guys.

>9/11 disclosure, JFK disclosure coming

we've had that for decades, only want information on classified lifeforms and technology, personnel and non terran facilities

Yeah nothing substantial sadly.

>thanks for sharing the blue
FTFY

3rd-Degree Veteran Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

***WARNING*** DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES, THEY GIVE THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, PLAY IT SAFE AND DON'T RISK BECOMING A RUSSIAN ASSET LIKE DRUMPF.

>Don't even waste your time on this.

it's just a piece of a puzzle, I only accept unredacted documents, don't have time for nonsense

all Russians are already my asset

That's it, we better stop looking. It's illegal to see this material anyways, we better wait untill CNN review it.

Yeah wikileaks has lost all credibility for me

It's memes, trolling, copypasta whatever you want to call it

Like those
> crash and burn but seriously nuclear codes

What did Drudge mean by this?

This is substantially sadly everything

Level 33 degree veteran data analyst here. I just want to set the record straight. Going through it with my Cray 9000 computer, sadly there's nothing valuable, incriminating, illegal, or substantial. Disappointing, sad, low energy. Wikileaks has lost all credibility here. Also the Russians are obviously behind this fake news and downloading the files gave me AIDS.

Wikileaks downloaded another CIA on Snowden.

Can't you read?

Thanks for shitting up Sup Forums numale. Hope you experience wonderful feelings in your ass as your bigendered significant other pegs you.

Seriously Gookmoot, wordfilter these shits.

It's bots has to be. They are all over every thread

These shills such. I'm samefagging for (you)s like my tendies depend on it but nobody even notices.