So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6r5kEEaGfUw
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you read it in arabic? It's sort of like Shakespeare- it has it's moments, but if you aren't reading it in the original language (or pronunciation in Shakespeare's case) you are missing most of the wow factor and supranatural impressive stuff.

You dont have to believe any of it, but youll understand why so many people believe it's something special.

It's utter garbage.

i use it for toilet paper and jizz rags, quality stuff.

Did you read it in arabic? Or are you just judging the strict content as translated?

I think I know that answer.

Ali, when did you learn how to read?

I started learning arabic when arabs killed several thousand of my countrymen in a terrorist attack and it became clear that we'd be in a cultural war with them for the next many decades at least.

Read the Koran in arabic because I figured it would be useful to know how my enemies really thought, and not interpret their ideology through ignorant bigots or ignorant islam apologists.

Dont worry- it still sucks, but the Koran itself is an incredible literary work in it's original form, despite the content (some) and the overall theory it pushes.

is arabic hard i may try to learn it

One day you'll realize how cringe that ultra "edgy" blaspheming against Islam is.

>but the Koran itself is an incredible literary work in it's original form,
I also studied Arabic but I have to disagree with this. The whole book is just a bunch of disorganized ramblings of a desert warlord with a mental disorder and major OCD. There are also a few grammatical mistakes in the Qur'an, too.
أين تعلمت العربية؟

The designs on the cover a beautiful so the contents cannot be that bad.

No it's actually Islam that is cringe worthy and anyone with half a brain can see that we don't want to end up like the EU or Europeganistan.

The difficult part is that it is different depending on the region. Speaking classical is weird and out of date, and MSA (modern standard) will be widely understood but still weird.

Egyptian is probably the most portable because Egypt is the Arab entertainment capital, so most people grow up watching shows and movies that are in the Egyptian dialect- but it's the ugliest sounding too.

Once again, only speaking about the Arabic version. If you are dealing with the arabic version, and acknowledging that it was designed to be chanted/recited, the level of resonance, tonality, depth and build is pretty astounding.
I can understand why desert raiders would worship someone who made this, and care less about the actual content.

That's called a lesson- and one that is still applicable to our arab adversaries today.

So if millions of brown Christians were flooding into the EU that would be ok would it?

>So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

It's pure gibberish

>أين تعلمت العربية؟

من مصر و مغرب. ;p But also some MSA and various regions. Like i said- egyptian is most common but ugly- Moroccan is sorta like speaking southern in the US.

In other words it is for the mosque to retain power over the masses. Nothing more than Theocratic bullshit.

>So if millions of brown Christians were flooding into the EU that would be ok would it?

No it wouldn't be ok because they'd all be brown.

nice stuff to clean your butt after taking a dump or to light a fire,

Yes. But much like Christianity I will give it credit for context. At the time it was probably a step up from the existing structure- guys riding around killing each other and stealing their women. Desert raiders doing what desert raiders do.

Unifying them was a miracle. Or a curse. Or both.

>Once again, only speaking about the Arabic version. If you are dealing with the arabic version, and acknowledging that it was designed to be chanted/recited, the level of resonance, tonality, depth and build is pretty astounding.
???. How is it any different from any pre-Islamic Arabic poetry? 2a3taqidu 2annaka laa tafhamu maa katabtu hunaa.

Well there you go. Now can you see how retarded it is to rage against the religion when it is race that is the issue?

Whoa we so edgy man. What do you hold sacred? Anything besides cummies?

I am a data analyst and I just scanned through the entire thing and it appears there is absolutely nothing we didn't already know in it. Sadly a waste of time.

>من مصر و مغرب
If you don't even know that there's a definite article on "مغرب" then you sure as hell cannot read the Qur'an in the original Arabic.

Morrocans is more like ebonic

kek

It isn't- you basically hit the nail on the head. The Koran isn't poetry but it has the same sort of elements and flow, but to a more advanced degree than what was the norm at the time.

At the time it must have seemed much like advanced technology. Thus why people would try to heal with it and use it for all sort of ridiculous purposes.
>like running a society

Yeah, I understand what you are saying. I've read some of the pre-Arabic poetry but it's not my favorite. I'll take any suggestions you throw my way.

Was Muhammad really a homosexual pedophile?

Im lazy. BUt thanks.

Fluent in Arabic here, it's absolute crap. You could tell it was written by an illiterate because most of the longer surahs are off meter and Muhammad does stupid shit like rhyme M's and N's because he doesn't know they're different letters. Also you notice how a lot of verses end in Allah is most blah, most eh? That's because those adjectives end in the same letter and he's trying to force a rhyme. The Quran is terrible Arabic poetry

t. Arabic poetry expert

Ha. Yeah, truth.

Isaac here. Went through everything already, eventhough i'm retarded.

Trust me goys, i'm the chosen one

What is considered to be the greatest work of Arabic poetry? Preferably pre-Islamic.

Yeah, but
>Can you Arabic rap battle?

The seven mu'allaqat, my favorite is Antara bin Shaddad and my second favorite is Imru' al-Qais

I love Arabic rap battles, the best Arabic rappers seem to be Kuwaiti, saudis can be good with words with they say stupid shit because their dumb desert dwellers

youtu.be/6r5kEEaGfUw

Listening to that rap made me feel for Arab parents who wish their kids would recite the Koran instead.
>shit

Which is the one لؤلؤ one?

Allah is a horrible author dont read his shit

Do you mean Layla? The one by Majnun?

You missed the part where it says to kill all infidels, that would be you. The German people are already dead, you just dont know it yet.

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

Well if they were Christians they probably wouldn't be fleeing from a shithole of their creation in the first place, so that's a stupid hypothetical.

Christians are very peaceful people until they are forced to defend them selves. So yes, that would be OK.

What if their country was subverted by a violent religion hellbent on killing anyone who disagrees with them and win by slowly out numbering the native population by out breeding them and killing them off slowly and having apologists blame it on a small sect of the religion, then while the Christians didnt even notice they lost their entire country.

see flag, he knows arabic

It was implied that most muzzies are mudskins you autist.