Is impregnating as many white women as possible degenerate or redpilled?

Is impregnating as many white women as possible degenerate or redpilled?

My plan is to sire 25-30 white children with as many white mothers as possible. I have the financial means to support this many children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/25/half-of-british-men-descended-from-one-bronze-age-king/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm beating you to it

Degenerate.

>I have the financial means to support this many children.
I prefer monogamy. But if you can support all of the children, I can't think of a reason to object.

r/k selection theory says thats a nigger strategy.
Quality over quantity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

There's a right way to do things and the wrong way to do things. The right way is to have 3+ kids and take care of them and lead them onto a good path.

The wrong way is to shit out a tonne of who knows what the fuck you're going to get when they grow up. However, considering Africa is having an insane population explosion and they're all coming here we're fucked either way desu. This way if you shit out 25-30 kids like you plan well then maybe you're doing the right thing.

It's a tough call, we're outnumbered in this world and everyone wants to take us down.

>Is impregnating as many white women as possible degenerate or redpilled?

only if you're black

if you're white, it's not degenerate, it's rape.

settle with one woman and father 4-5 white children for the future race war - making 30 fatherless children will further degenerate the white race.

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

this creates manchildren with daddy issues who live in the basement till 43 and coalburners who never "knew" their daddies attention.

you either have to find
>women who don't care you already have children with sluts
>women who don't know you
either way they have to be sluts = not respectable members of society who will bring any good to this world

now have fun with your LARPing

Finally a good feetpost.

Degenerate as fuck.

shill, the wiki thread is over there >

That's nigger behavior.

>I have the financial means to support this many children.

LOL no you don't. Especially after a judge catches wind of your "plan" and makes you pay $10,000/mo in child support for each kid.

having more than two children in a developed country is environmentally wrong

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

more shill

Depends where in the world you live, and your lifestye.

I have 2 boys and 3 girls now. Wife is 28 and I'm 34. Might have more kids, not sure.

HAHAH You white people, your time has come. THE ABO (MASTER RACE) IS COMING FOR YOU

How does this apply to humans though? The genetic material in your jizz doesn't change based on how many children you have.

r/k selection theory is laughing stock science that hasn't been used in years

You can impregnate married woman, most of them are into unsafe sex and they are not even on the pill.

r selection = degenerate

And when the mothers sue you for millions for leaving her with the child? What then?

Better than Tyrone doing it.

This is degeneracy, and of the worst kind.

Monogamy is the only correct way to rear children.

Culture, knowledge and good manners stem from solid familiar environments, not from industrial breeding pits.

Listen to them.

in the past it would be degenerate but in this day and age it is redpilled

>all those people talking about r and K selection
This has nothing to do with it. Animals who do K selection still have alpha males who try to impregenate as many womens as often as possible. r selection would be having 200 children who are grown up after two months. Humans always have K selection.
Therefore it's not wrong, you could say it's normal. It's a form of natural selection strengthening the white race.

This.

Those are so nice.

Degenarate.
Better to stoc/k/ up for the race war, too many people in the world allready.

No its not degenerate its your duty if you have the means.

Too many niggers but not enough white people with the will to fight

>Having toe rings
Shit feet, imo

This is now a nice feet thread

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Fuck off, perverts.

Quality, not quantity.

'
r/K selection is the wrong relevant theory for this, humans are already forced into K selection due to long gestation time and human offspring take a long time to reach sexual maturity relative to generational length

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle
a small percentage of men will vastly more reproductively successful than the rest
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/25/half-of-british-men-descended-from-one-bronze-age-king/
this guy gets it

>impregnating as many white women as possible

According to Sup Forums, that's what niggers do all day long every day.

So, I guess you're telling us that niggers are redpilled.

You know what? I'd have to agree with that. Your average nigger is far more redpilled than your average Sup Forumstard.

Think about it. carefully. Really gets the stem cells dividing.

One must wonder how much better this board would be if posting in r9k got you banned here

remember kids, we are all equalâ„¢

Its a nigger strategy. Your kids will be r selected.
Worse by taking 10 females for yourself (muslim stratgy) 9 'beta' men become idlers drawing tax dollars from all of us, or worse; become hostile to society.

If they don't have attention and care they'll become slightly better niggers.

It's degenerate because a self respecting white child will need the emotional support and presence of a real father, not just money

I'd rather raise 5 decent children myself then simply provide the money for 25 wanna-be-dindus who grow up to be retards because they were raised alone by a woman

Whites have already perfected breeding/building civilisation.
>ONE FEMALE PER MALE.
>3-4 kids.
>Tradition/Christianity: Till death do us part.
Everything else is destructive and degenerate.

It's nigger tier degeneracy. You're supposed to use ONE white woman to pump out 5 plus kids. Because you're not contributing to the white race if these kids aren't being raised right.

Creating children of single mothers is degenerate. Also, how good are your genetics? Only if your children will be blonde hair non shit colored eyes high iq ubermensch. We don't even need more white people hobestly. Once we get rid of the Jews and nonwhites we will be fine

Lol they can't even spam the correct threads. Fail CIA....

it's used in ecology you fucking pseudoscience fags. Stop fucking using theories you don't grasp. All mammals are k selected.

Degenerate. Just impregnate one, and take care of her and the children you share.

I'm doing a 2 year euro trip in a week.

Thinking of cumming inside every white girl I fuck in order to continue the white race as efficiently as possible, although this will create a bunch of single mothers which means the kids will most likely grow up to be antifa

What do?

CHILD SUPPORT
A
L
I
M
O
N
Y

This

Whitey doesn't know our true powers..yet

Why would you come abs lie on an animal day care forum

So you're going to force another man to raise your children? Reminds me of the fucking nigger birds that push out eggs of other birds and lay their eggs in their place.

TLDR you're a nigger

By this point it's necessary, if we have any hope of winning there needs to be more of us than them, do it

>I have the financial means to support 25-30 children
But do you have the means to properly raise them as to not become degenerate, betas or cucks with daddy issues?

>creating as many single moms as possible
>anything but degenerate

>We don't even need more white people

Chek'd

Bots algo is weak and cannot discern keywords into correct threads.

Autist he's making a joke

Financial support is not enough. If you are not there for the kids, it is degenerate.

If you're not going to be a father to them and bring them up right, what's the fucking point?

Wow an actual shill
Or someone pretending to shill
Really what's worse?

Are your houses really just made of wood, ameribros?

It's only degenerate if you can't provide for them and don't raise them. Having a harem is fine if you can fund all those women raising those kids.

doing whatever the fuck you want is the most redpilled thing (if you're true to yourself, not a degenerate, cuck, subhuman)

post your 23andme and we'll decide

THIS.

you can have 10 kids with different women, but theyll all be single mothers and your kids will probably end up fucked up. yeah there will be more whites, but civilization will still end up fucked

have 3-5 kids with a loving wife in a committed relationship and raise them right

Good arguments were already made against (find one good women and raise 3 - 5 good kids together)
However, if you have shekels to spare, invest in a field which will generate well educated (white) jobs; either select a company with good culture and invest in them or start a white only company.