Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly...

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Yeah guys I also read all the docs in like 5 minutes and also came up with nothing. Might as well move on, maybe we could all list things we don't like about Donald Trump instead?

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

Professional Sup Forums shill here.

I just looked through the documents and it appears to be nothing substantial, sadly.

Yes, I read through every single one of them in a matter of minutes. You guys are slow.

Yes i just leafed through it and there appears to be nothing sadly.

Alt-Right Red Pill for the Day

Not gonna lie, former investigative journalist here. This is fucking hilarious watching Wikileaks crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy publish the leaks.

So I just went through it, appears to be nothing substantial sadly

SAGE SAGE SAEG SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

SHILL
anyone in cyber security knows this shit is big
cia tactics/available exploits to them is huge stuff

Wow op you went thru all of it that fast huh! Thank god guys like you are here to save us plebs from having to look at the info and decide for ourselves!

>Julanpf Asanpf

Julialnpf the rapist is just Julianpf the rapist in the end. Sad!

Of course, we only get the information from you, because it is illegal to view wikileaks.

>Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.- 16 posts and 5 image replies shown.

datacuck here, I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

sage, report

Sage

Reminder it's illegal to read any of those leaks, wait for cnn to give you the information it's different for the media

>i looked through 8000 (EIGHT THOUSAND) pages of documents

Translation: SLIDE IT

Sage this shit and do not reply to shill threads without sage in the options field if you need to say anything at all.

Based timeline where this book title has a real ISBN number (1522931740) and Terry 'Deux Vult' Davis' TempleOS wrote the most secure operating system of the past two decades.

dude assange is dead.

>0.02

>It claims "Weeping Angel", developed by the CIA's Embedded Devices Branch (EDB), infests smart TVs, transforming them into covert microphones.

>The organisation added: "After infestation, Weeping Angel places the target TV in a 'Fake-Off' mode, so that the owner falsely believes the TV is off when it is on.

>"In 'Fake-Off' mode the TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the internet to a covert CIA server

Just some of the completely insubstantial claims that don't actually exist in the fake documents that we just so happen to need to slide.