Should women even be allowed to speak on political matters?

Should women even be allowed to speak on political matters?

Lets be honest if you won't be sent fight in a war you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

I have gone through all the files and I'm not finding any valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Women shouldn't be allowed any sort of public presense, if you disagree you're an islamophobe

Yes.

shill thread slide thread sage it all the way down

why shouldn't they be allowed to have opinions on politics?

higher rates of educational attainment, lower rates of crime and propensity to commit crime, lower instances of disease across all racial groups, live longer, on average stay at jobs longer thus stabilizing families, no such thing as a dead beat mom, less instances of emotional and mental issues that lead to violence in homes and communities...

wew lad

yes

they know how to choose well in any topic

I-is she /ourgirl/ Sup Forums?

Admit it, it's not about whether women should be allowed to speak on political matters or not, it's about people who have different political views than yours ( i assume liberals) . You are probably more ok with a woman who speaks against refugees than with a man who wants to let them in.

God wills muh dick

>Lets be honest if you won't be sent fight in a war you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.
That's the thing.
Alternatively... If you don't own land, why should you be allowed to vote?

I agree.

>elderly can't vote
>disabled can't vote
>somehow now I am a piece of prime beef and surely required for the draft

Lose some weight lardass

She is a coalburner so no?

she's dumber than milo

Yes

No go dig through vault 7

But they fight in wars, don't they?

I want Lauren to shit in my mouth

sure, I don't listen anyway

>no such thing as a dead beat mom
>less instances of emotional and mental issues that lead to violence in homes and communities

Lol

>Should women even be allowed to speak on political matters?
let me rephrase that for you; Should irrational even be allowed to speak on political matters? No, so OP STFU.... Takei is a manm should he be allowed to speak about political matter? no because he is an irrational.

nigga...

>voting

>hurr deus vult

cringe

Lets be honest, this is a slide thread.

sage