Deep State pushing for War vs Russia

Is the Deep State winning now? I don't understand Trump's state on Russia anymore and I dont feel like he's playing 4d chess. I thought Clinton was the warmonger? What do you guys think about it? How could russians possibly return Crimea after the referendum? Help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8UU3ydD4Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump will have to prove he's not a Putin shill by being tougher than The Democrats on Russia

So funny he's livetweeting f&f

How's it going to help the relations between the countries? I still believe a strong US/RU alliance would be a nightmare for the globalists

It depends. They've used the Russia attacks to trap him, but they pushed so hard he needs to break it or his whole presidency will be over, not just the opening to russia.

> better relations

lol nobody wants that not Putin (muh external conspiraceh is the reason why babushkas pension is low) nor does America (muh global hegemony)

Why Russian getting stronger is a bad thing? In France De Gaulle always thought that the powers had to be balanced to avoid US domination and thus capitalism and globalism all over the world

> why Russian getting stronger is a bad thing

Have you watched the news for the past 8 years?

I thought Putin and Trump wanted it

>In France De Gaulle always thought that the powers had to be balanced to avoid US domination and thus capitalism and globalism all over the world
That's why it's not in the interests of the US.

Yes, and I'm tired to see the Russians as the evil boogeyman trying to take over Europe. (((they))) always need an ennemy to defend their politics and push for more UE

They never said anything about good relations, just a constructive talk. Solving problems in Ukraine and Syria and the problems that will arise in the future by negotiating peaceful deals, instead of blaming and sanctioning each other like it was during Obama's presidency.

>Trump not betraying his allies and US geopolitical interests is a bad thing.

Western Europeans and Canucks are biggest cucks world has ever seen.

I dunno Russia Media's take on Trump has always been "lel they elected a dumbass America is fucked lel he will give up on Ukraien and Syria and focus on attacking China cockholes BTFO EU BTFO more clay soon"

While Trump was always " Obama is a weak nigger who let Putin run circles around America won't happen on my watch Amerika stronk"

Why yes we have, and US has fucked shit up all over the place, as it has for the past 30 years
Russia is like a little baby compared to them

> le boogeyman

It's not about boogeymen but an irreconcilable zero sum game between people who have nothing in common with each other

He is blaming the transgressions of Russia on Obama's appeasement.

what exactly has russia done that is so bad?

they invaded Crimea..

and thats about it.

Russia is something like the 5th largest military now, they aren't even 2nd place.

They are a broke gas station. The democrats/neocons/globalists want to paint them as a bogey man because they aren't in the globalist fold.

Thats pretty easy because obama practically bent over and spread his cheeks for putin

> 5 th largest military

I fucking doubt that since the next military by spending China always putchases their second hand military equipment and doesn't have the logistical capability to pull off something like Syria or Crimea

>I dunno Russia Media's take on Trump has always been "lel they elected a dumbass America is fucked lel
That's not correct, I regularly monitor the RIA Novosti (domestic part of Russia Today) to see what writes&editors have to say about Trump, and how common Russians react in the comment section. Overall, there is a high respect for Trump as a businessman and a "tough man" who knows how to solve problems (unlike "Obama the ape"). Also, he is viewed as antiglobalist and /ourguy/.

He is not your guy tho Fyodor Lukyanov the Russian analyst said that he is an unpredictable American nationalist who will look after America first (and its global hegemony) and will BTFO you even harder than anything Hillary Clinton would do

>Russia is something like the 5th largest military now, they aren't even 2nd place.
lol you wot m8
Our ballistics are toppest tier, the air force and ground vehicles are on par with the American ones, the only field where we suck hard compared to the US is fleet (we have very few naval vehicles). In addition, our morale is high as fuck, and our intelligence agencies are the shit.

ATTENTION RETARDS:

54 BILLION DOLLARS IN MILITARY SPENDING IS WHAT THE DEEP STATE WANTS

TRUMP IS A PUPPET

>Ally
Open your borders, be liberal as fuck, push for more UE and defend our interests while we're protecting you against the evil russian with our army
Good definition m8

Lol. No one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

Stop using the parenthesis dumb reddit piece of shit

The jews, just say it motherfucker.

Yes we know faggot but this thread is about Trump and Russia not the shit tier wiki leaks dump. Be butthurt somwhere else

>Who produces the material
>What happens after US's control of a region
>What is neo-liberalism
>What was Irak/Vietnam
>Who's going to send his sons to die
Good goy

>our morale is high as fuck

What? Nobody will die for yachts and palaces of putin and co.

Spot the kike

Trump always criticized the way Obongo handled foreign affairs. Trump thought he was always too soft and they we needed to show strength.
So when Trump says things like Putin is a strong leader, he means that Putin is the opposite of Obongo. Trump believes the role Putin is playing for Russia is how the President should act for the United States.
Trump wants a friendly relationship with Russia, however he does not want Russia to do as they please and get away with it.

>How could russians possibly return Crimea
The Russians will NEVER return Crimea....EVER.
Crimea has historically ALWAYS been a part of Russia.

Lmao

Maybe. But Trump is not a globalists, so it expected that there will be fewer conflicts and our interest will be somewhat more in line than with the democrats and cuckservatives. It also helps that Trump, as it seems, looks to gain profit from whatever he does, not just punish the opponent. So maybe if Trump was around in 2014, instead of sanctions he would force us to sign some contracts, e.g. for ExxonMobil to extract more oil from our territories.

You can choose to close your borders and not be liberal as fuck tho. Like Poland or Hungary or the Baltic states who are all in NATO. Face it the mindset of the average Weatern normal is pozzed to its very core Jews had little to do with this they just see a market for pozz and provide

> Trump is not globalists

lel it depends what you mean by globalists. He is not an isolationist he just wants to re-negotiate American global hegemony with Americas client states

>What? Nobody will die for yachts and palaces of putin and co.
I'm talking about the contract soldiers, those guys are very devoted.

>Our ballistics are toppest tier,
How so?
>the air force
doubt.jpg
>and ground vehicles are on par with the American ones,
True, the russians always seemed to produce a decent afv, if occasionally unreliable.
>the only field where we suck hard compared to the US is fleet (we have very few naval vehicles).
Fair enough
>In addition, our morale is high as fuck,
No doubts there
>and our intelligence agencies are the shit.
What?

Are you fucking retarded? I'm trying to show that a war in another place of the world is better for Israël and the globalists than your fucking interests
Jesus you're stupid if you think i'm related to a jew

boring

Fine I get your point and it makes sense. Though, is going that hard against "Russia getting stronger" a good thing? And what does it mean? How should you react to that? More financial pressure?

In my opinion it is, especially after the referendum but how's Trump willing to change that if Russia wont return it?

>implying this is a bad thing
You fags won't defend yourselves anyway.

I wouldnt want to be part of NATO nor a russian alliance. But yes I exagerated it and you're right

>How so?
Because PAAC-4 still sucks compared to C-400, and we're about to release C-500 already. Also, look up for our nukes and capability of rockets that deliver them.

>>doubt.jpg
>spend hundreds of millions per jet that can't even do cobra

>What?
FSB and GRU are highly skilled, come on. Not even American leftists deny it, since they accuse Russia of electing its puppet as the American president.

> implying implications where there are none

Russia has nothing to offer Trump and vice versa. You need some kind of mutual benefit to make a deal. What can Russia give Trump? Pull away from China? For what in return? Trump can't magically make Ukraine less hostile to Russia.

TRUMP GOT JEWED INTO BELIEVING THE PEOPLE WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA BECAUSE HE CAN'T STOP WATCHING CNN

>Russia has nothing to offer Trump
First of all a military cooperation instead of NATO protecting Europe against the russians
I'm studiying law and not an expert on economics but I believe there are a lot of opportunity that could benefit both of them, Russia is huge with a lot of ressources such as oil and gas, and it would reduce Arabic's influence on the US and maybe even reduce the costs? Then tourism, technologies etc?

>Weak!
I hope it catches on like "sad!"

I'd say Trumps relationship is one where Russia and the US can throw punches at each other and fall one another a faggot but still be buddies at the end of the day.

> S400

Yeah but none of this shit has actually ever seen real combat. Modern wars between countries aren't gonna be waged by nukes and shit but through economic means. The West for example can easily demolish Russia's economy by just agreeing not to buy their oil cut off trade and the Russian financial system. Europe would hair have to purchase oil which is far more expensive but that isn't a life threatening problem. They don't want to demolish Russia because they want to have a measure of control over what happens there Check Chinese influence and any loose nukes and weapons systems.

First of all NATO countries are a boon to Americas defence industry and give America leverage over any NATO country because it's the dominant negotiating party. Russian resources are needed for Europe but then again America can sell oil to Europe just as well just at a higher price

>The West for example can easily demolish Russia's economy by just agreeing not to buy their oil cut off trade and the Russian financial system. Europe would hair have to purchase oil which is far more expensive but that isn't a life threatening problem.
Uhm, it is? Europe has nowhere else to buy such amounts of oil. Germany and other industrial countries that need a lot oil&gas will be fucked.
Meanwhile, Russia will be fucked too. But our agriculture is well developed, so at least we won't die of hunger. Russians are used to living in shit conditions anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8UU3ydD4Ek
Je suis loin d'être d'accord (sic) sur tout mais ce gars offre un point de vue unique et passionnant.
Je n'ai pas toutes les réponses mais je suis sûr qu'une partie se trouve là.

Sure they can from the Arabs and America with tankers and shit it and plans are in development for a Trans Atlantic Pipeline this will double the price but strategic interests trump economic interests, It's not like Europe bought Russian oil and Gas during the 1940's and 50's East European shitholes will be in trouble but it's not like they have a functioning industry anyway.

Also your agricultural trade balance is 34 billion in imports vs 14 billion in exports you mostly export shit tier wheat for shit tier animal feed

Thanks I'll check that

MKUltra'ed.
He's (((their))) tool now, like most of them before.

I think he's not completly controled, but he is on several issues that's certain

USA died in 1913
There is no antiglobalist nation
Were all controlled by (((them)))

>MKUltra'ed.
That's certainly not how it works.

He's fighting many people at once in his own administration/shadow government, which isn't going to surrender without a fight. He has very limited room to manoeuvre and can't do everything at once.

I don't believe he has capitulated (yet).