YOUR ANDROID PHONE IS COMPROMISED

WikiLeaks' #Vault7 reveals numerous CIA 'zero day' vulnerabilities in Android phones

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839124979367174144

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1iABFZGzEjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wikileaks insider here, I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

NECK YOURSELF

Russian spy here, do not believe what he says. His IP implies that he is in Brandenburg and not Frankfurt, so he is lying.

mods are coming for you shills
>yfw no "you"

OMG THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON US OMGOMGOMG

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

Thanks Tim.

Wikileaks has been compromised by the kremlin.
Do not read any of the misinformation that has been released today, it's illegal to spread these stolen and fake documents

CIA agent here, just want to let you know fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Went through it I just did and nothing substantial sadly it appears to be.

/*
* MAKE SURE TO RUN IN NOM DEBUG MODE
*/
[#r_name] here, I just looked through all the [#d_type], and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. [#String_additionalstatment]. I wish I could say there was something significant.

Sup Forums BTFO

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Why should I care?

fpbp, just get an iPhone if you're concerned, don't be a dick about this.

All these Mossad shills.

youtu.be/1iABFZGzEjY
Thread theme

WOW. Shills still going hard on this line.
KEEP IT UP ASSANGE, LET'S GO TRUMP
WE WILL GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING JOB BY PUTTING HILLARY AND DAVID BROCK IN JAIL

so is your iphone

kill yourselves you belligerent piles of malformed malignant tumors.
kek

>what the CIA said about your desperate texts to that girl you liked

You mean to tell me the government knows I play Boom Beach and shitpost on Sup Forums?

Say it ain't so!

when you fpbp a copypasta

Dr. Android i'm CIA

Not even worth while to consider the contents of OP's message. We already know US is spying on everyone. Just as well purchase a non US made phone precisely to punish the US.

They have all your dick pics.

>Russian hackers might delete your Pokemon Go account
Pls no I just got a high IV Chansey.

Ha ha!! CIA lost a whole lot more than what Wikileaks just released.

I have a chinese phone (alcatel) with android. Am i fucked?

Does this mean there's going to be a Fappening 2?

Try harder shill fag

Get the fuck out you tryharding scrub. "OH but I loved Chansey before I knew she was broken". No, you didn't. Fuck right off. REEEEEE

>not using the mobile version of TempleOs
plebs

>We already know US is spying on everyone.
No one is saying otherwise. What's happening right now is that WL is showing what tools the CIA uses to spy on everyone. Just "knowing" isn't enough. Evidence is required.

Also, keep in mind that when Snowden released his docs he did it to the american press NOT to the public.

SHILLS ARE EVOLVING

When wasn't it?

Pretty fucked.

Acid wash your phone and fingertips and retinas and you might be able to get off the grid. The quicker you do it the better.

NSA here.
There's nothing good in this leak, look all you want, but it's a waste of your time.

At this point you shouldn't trust any hardware vendor. If you have stuff on your devices that you don't want people to know then you shouldn't trust any device.

I trust the Kremlin more than any rat bastard in an alphabet agency.

>being in love with pink blobs

We're onto you CIA-in Frankfurt, Germany.

It means that if tech companies don't patch their systems a lot of people are going to sue them or they'll lose business.

Yeah but what are the odds some 400 lb hacker has celeb nudes?