Official false flag watch thread. cnn still not reporting on wikileaks dump...

official false flag watch thread. cnn still not reporting on wikileaks dump. be prepared for a major event to rise above the importance of the wikileaks news.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/panama-papers-money-hidden-offshore
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Mods I think this is offtopic enough to warrant a new thread right?

wtf why was my pic deleted?

how is this off-topic?

Mods have a crusade against shills starting new vault 7 threads. This is a related, but separate topic. So the mods will hopefully not delete this thread.

gotcha. yea i just saw the sticky. they did delete my pic though, which was dumb.

TAKE MY BUMP!!!

what happeed?

Still nothing, theyre not even trying to hide it under a false flag. Which is expected because Anons are still working through everything trying to find worthwhile information to spread.Once information starts circulating on twitter we can expect something bad to happen

There's a bomb alert at the London Bridge but seems only a bag
It's probably nothing
But security services have evacuated people in a incredibly large range, they probably know that the next attack will be chemical

inb4 NBC attack

this CIA happenning is really quite big

Isnt there another word for this then false flag? False flag is when you do something acting as enemy in order to blame him. This is just a cover up. News food to move people away from the real story.

distraction

diversionary attacks and false flags aren't mutually exclusive.
they will have to blame someone for the attack.

>what happeed?
nothing yet. bomb scare at london bridge but it's probably nothing. cnn front page still no mention of wikileaks. today is ripe for a false flag imo.

>cnn still not reporting on wikileaks dump
because its literally nothing

Literally nothing is in these documents.

wag-the-dog

there will be a wag-the-dog incident.

what's funny is how cnn can report on a trump tweet within minutes and talk about it at length but they've got nothing when wikileaks tweets. assange is literally spoon-feeding the media all the juiciest parts of the docs and still no word from cnn.

>OFC not, there is no proof od any leaks.

*a dog somewhere gets asked to put his paw on the location of a map to see which country hacked the election his paw lands on a small part of Russia, but mostly the Baltic region.

>ANIMALS CONFIRM RUSSIAN HACKING OF THE ELECTION!!!!

Posting for potential

They'll probably make up something about inner turmoil inside the Trump administration again. That's an easy thing that fits the confirmation bias agenda.

>Mods have a crusade against shills starting new vault 7 threads.
>shills
?
Mods crusaders cause there was 40 fucking threads about zero year

>wikileaks dump
Everybody knows Putin was outraged at WikiLeaks for divulging his private wealth in the Mossack Fonseca leak.
theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/panama-papers-money-hidden-offshore
The FSB has been manipulating WikiLeaks since then by offering Assange a "Snowden-like deal" to get him out of the Ecuadorean Embassy basement.

>Mods crusaders cause there was 40 fucking threads about zero year
he's accusing the 40 zero year threads of being slide threads.

>because its literally nothing
>the cia wants to listen to you through your smart tv
>literally nothing
>cia wants to assassinate people using self driving cars
>literally nothing
Fuck off CIA

>implying covert intelligence agencies don't do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want to
You sure are a coddled little cunt huh.

It is something, but not much, most of the info is missing on how exactly they are spying onto us, most exploits are mentioned, but not described, so companies still can't patch shit. Their exploit software is still not released, so globally people can't assert that information and fix the problem. But it's big, it's so fucking big, with this release I predict that new security protocols will emerge, new standards, etc, it will change cyber security for good.

Nuclear, if 3 of a kind.

the panama papers was not wikileaks

>Their exploit software is still not released, so globally people can't assert that information and fix the problem.
they're mostly zero day exploits so they're problems companies have already fixed. basically you're only vulnerable if you ignore software update prompts.

wikileaks dump still not on cnn front page.

> naming the MS
kek

Bumping, we've seen this happen before with out Wikileaks drops.

0day doesn't mean on product release, 0day are also 0days on update, also there are a lot of trojans and network vulnerabilities that we may not know about.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729131.html
>Oh, here there's a video of a monkey doing a blowjob on a horse, I usually put a vlc player inside my flash drive if you don't have a player and want to watch it.

if something happens today it'll be the most blatant false flag ever. the release of UMBRAGE is huge for trump.

ALT RIGHT NAZI TERRORISTS