WikiLeaks Year Zero General - CIA Russia Edition

>WikiLeaks just released 8000+ documents revealing CIA hacking tools, who they targeted and multiple guides

>EXPLANATION
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>DOCUMENTS
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
cybrary.it/

>WikiLeaks implies Trump was probably spied on with this

>Confirmation of CIA plans to hack into TV/Computer/Cellphone microphones and cameras, as well as controlling vehicles and twitter accounts. They also have some information on how they plant "fingerprints" with their hacks to pin the attacks on other groups.

>The CIA deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of Russia to obfuscate their own hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQWoZ9U_Jn8
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=share
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587339.html
infowars.com/secret-features-hidden-in-your-smart-tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wikileaks insider here, I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

There is nothing of interest just like the O'Keefe leaks, move along

Blue team on standby

I'm scared you goys

you should be, you live in brazil

Reminder: Assange is likely dead

See pic and videos.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

>#VoCo. Adobe MAX 2016 Voice editing software
>youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

>Face2Face: Real-time Face Capture and Reenactment of RGB Videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=share

First for smiley database
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

OBAMA OVERSAW ALL OF THIS
OBAMA WORKED WITH THE CIA HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY
THERE'S NO WAY HE DIDN'T OVERSEE ALL OF THIS

ニガー? ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ ニガー?

>Be Trump
>Be prophet
>Everything you say is proven right no matter how hard the media tries.
>Say Obama spied on you.
>Ridiculed beyond all belief.
>Wikileaks today.
>TURNS OUT OBAMA SPIED ON EEERBODY.
>Smuggly fuck super model wife while imagining future first female president 10/10 wife from alternate timeline Ivanka.
>All while Making America Great Again and causing the globalist jew/pedophile/elite rings to come crashing down.
>All while also proving your humble supporters at Sup Forums right time after time.

mfw

Yep, just look at the mysterious death of Michael Hastings

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
for everyone that just came here claim your smilefu
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

BABY SEAL CLAIMED

FUCK, THIS IS GROWING FAST

(READ FROM THE BOTTOM AND GO UP)

(>'o')>

or maybe it's a joke, ahmed

It's not a coincidence, this has happened too many times

Trump knows what he's doing once again

>4 D FUCKING CHESS!

━━━ヽ(ヽ(゚ヽ(゚∀ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ゚∀゚)ノ∀゚)ノ゚)ノ)ノ━━━

Friendship wall coming through.

>revealed nothing
lol

here's a fucking big ass list and it's only been 30 minutes

any of you know how to use this HTTP proxy thing?

Is Assange alive, or is that unknown even to you?

ho look a 300th thread about a big fuck all

gj guys !

Convenient

Shills are on full slide mode, so it must have something really big in it.

( ゚д゚)、 vomits saliva

THEORY: In light of the new Vault 7 leak. What if the DNC and Podesta leaks were an inside job meant to be a red herring. If You believe that the russians hacked the DNC, you will be more apt to believe that Trump is in collusion with russia. I'm proposing that The entirety of the DNC/podesta leaks were given to Wikileaks by democrats as part of their plan. See, they never expected Trump to win. So if they can release all this stuff from the DNC and Podesta it has 2 effects: 1) you are desensitized to the Hillary email server problems(i.e. cyber security is hard). 2) you are more apt to believe their October surprise story that Trump is a russian agent. This would all have gone away if Hillary won and so they thought the leaks were safe. They mostly were, the only damning stuff from the leaks was the debate question leaks and the spirit cooking.

Former wikileaks supporter hear, in all seriousness we can't let assange get his hands on the nuclear nothing substantials.

That's a shill you twat

So the CIA have been collecting everyones data?
Didn't everyone already know this?
Shit. This is literally nothing.

┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

QUICK RUNDOWN SO FAR
>Wikileaks just NUKED the CIA
>CIA negligence sees it losing control of all cyber weapons arsenal sparking serious proliferation concerns
>Obama CIA built most powerful cyber attack arsenal, costing US taxpayers $100+billion. Lost it ALL to the enemy, for free.
>CIA illicitly hoarded 'zero day' attacks, putting at risk industry, government and even Trump's Twitter account
>The Obama administration used their advanced cyber attack arsenal against private citizens
>CIA hackers celebrated what they saw as the financial largesse of Obama towards them with "Make It Rain" gif
>CIA went from searching for zer0-days via code analysis to inserting CIA coders in major US tech companies to implement backdoors directly.
>CIA turns Smart TVs, iPhones, gaming consoles and many other consumer gadgets into open microphones.
>CIA can spy on you through your smart TV
>Jointly developed CIA+MI5 malware infests Samsung smart TVs to turn them into covert microphones
>CIA turned all internet enabled consumer electronics in the world into listening devices.
>final blow to deep state
>CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the world into spyware. Can activate backdoors on demand, including via Windows update.
>Skype voice conversations are converted into text in real-time, scanned for contents of interest and stored in CIA spy cloud.
>CIA = Microsoft
>CIA = Apple
>CIA = Cisco
>CIA = Google
>CIA has tools to remote control chips in cars, trucks, planes, medical devices and hospital tech with assassination potential.
>CIA hacker malware a threat to journalists: infests iPhone, Android bypassing Signal, Confide encryption
>U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacker base
>CIA's secret hacking division produced a huge amount of weaponized malware to infest iPhone. Android phones--and lost control of it.

>everyone I don't like is a CIA shill
Lel! No one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

data analyst here IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

If I remember correctly, Snowden said that the NSA can turn on the microphone and/or camera on your smart-phone even after you think you've turned your smart-phone off. I'm sure the CIA can do this too. Anyway, Wikileaks actually fucking delivered this time.

Looks user we all know you're just fucking around, why even do it man, isn't late for you?

Even shitposters occasionally vary the message. Fuck you and the horse that brought you.

i think that they tried to cover up a cut in the video, with some sort of morphing effect from a editing program

Literally JUST went through the whole release, kinda disappointed there is nothing of real substance (sadly).

yeah,... thats the real story about all this

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Lmao you fuckin retard

Saged

Dutch state news is now reporting on it!

There's a whole section dedicated to a meme...

PROJECT PHILOSORAPTOR

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587339.html

this pasta again?

Jesus fuck. Go away.
We just got a motherload of epic proportions.

Former wikileaks journalist here. Sadly, there is nothing substantial in these documents. You'd be best served looking elsewhere.

Guys, I think we should all trust the CIA. They know what they are doing.

Cheers, I'll be buying a lot of Colgate to celebrate

I thought you were joking at first, but then I saw that page and..... holy fuck! The memes are converging! kek

>spying
>on your people
ISHYGDDT

who here /comfy/?

Fuck off, CIA shill. The Day of the Rope is imminent!

Bump

kys

this is scary if this is true

Me! Wikileaks threads are ALWAYS the comfiest! :3

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

Not gonna lie, former Assange supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the leaked documents.

I have to wonder if this whole Russian narrative that Obama/Hillary brought up was a way to try to get us at war with Russia for basically stealing $100b worth of CIA malware

B U M P

Holy shit
What even is this timeline

what the fuck?

Yarnball anyone?
i can't find anything else

>>undefined
huh?

"In 'Fake-Off' mode the TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the Internet to a covert CIA server."

Alex Jones was talking about this three years ago! Holy... infowars.com/secret-features-hidden-in-your-smart-tv/

Literally nothing is in these documents.

bump this shit

>there's no evidence of illegal espionag-

CONTROL THE MEMES
CONTROL THE PLANET
WHITE PRIDE IS BACK
AND YOU KIKES CANT STAND IT

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

So the CIA "lost" this billion dollar cyber arsenal to whom? The Russians? The Chinese? The poos? Did the CIA simply armed all of our enemies with this arsenal since it got leaked?

David Icke talked about that shit over a decade ago and Richard Day talked about that shit in 1969.

I'm the hacker known as Sup Forums!

TOC, this is entry team. Suspect is downed, secure, and ready to evacuate

i just want more podesta/huma/weiner leaks

important to note:

this got leaked BEFORE wikileaks

it was making the rounds among hackers and one of them gave it to wikileaks

Sup Forums got played again!
>N O T H I N G

his investigation was postponed I believe.

Wiki leaks claim to have it and will release it when they can access the consequences.

read it as: we have it. Don't fuck with us

Thanks CIA! Try to cover it up harder

Confirmation is always good. Germany and the US are playing dirty.

The saddest words.

no, employees were illegally keeping these things for personal use and sharing them among their community, one of whom allegedly leaked it to wiki

bump

hillary is a cunt, obama is a nigger and you will go to jail.

This is the greatest timeline. Shadilay my brothers.

>CIA's hacking suite has been copied and stolen

How long ago did Wikileaks get a hold of Vault7? Might give us a timeline for when CIA had their cyberweapons stolen

Dude, memes and shills aside this is actually an important release. Maybe you are not 1337 enough to grasp what you are looking at?

Hi shareblue

Dope game. CC Generals still better.

Is there still an online community for this game?

இ_இ
I have special eyes

ತಎತ Am I kawaii, goy?

>I'm proposing that The entirety of the DNC/podesta leaks were given to Wikileaks by democrats as part of their plan.
This is not a good plan given that their content basically left the Democratic party in absolute tatters.

must have been a while ago. remember reading an article about china not wanting windows anymore. this was after the centrifuge thing.

>russia updated their shit recently

holy shit slavs a day late