twitter.com/CNN/status/839128498170122241

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/print/welt_kompakt/article162606992/Europas-radikale-Jugend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in front of the Hillary painting

W E W

>Trump does nice things for students
>libs still get mad at him

So we've come to the conclusion that literally nothing he does will ever make them happy.

>flashing the White Power sign

neat

kid flashing white power hand sigh

shadilay

absolutely monstrous

The future of America is looking very bright

>8 year olds shitposting on Sup Forums
I'm not even surprised

What a smug lad

how long do i have to wait until someone photoshops that kid to be pepe?

Did he say he was going to do it here?

>you will never be called in and hugged by the god emperor
why live

greetings fellow mac user ;)

Alrighttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING NEXT GEN IS THIS SHIT !!!! I'm about to start banging asap i want one of these !

WOW TRUMP DOES A PR STUNT SO FUCKING BRAVE AND AMAZING

you people are amazingly stupid

>So we've come to the conclusion that literally nothing he does will ever make them happy.

I've been feeling this way since march of 2016.

>one if these kids might be a killer

He's just as bad as biden.

Former Oil Painting here, it's Hillaryious watching him crash and burn but I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

>Harry Potter.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

it's a sign of 666 and the sun.
believe it or not, trump has to be the member of some secret society because of all the occult symbolism he uses.
desu senpai, occultism isn't necessarily evil, but the globalist evil doers definitely use occultism .

That kiddo is possibly the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

>all white children
It really makes your heart go doki doki

The kids love Trump.
Democrats are fucked.

Fuck off OP.

No one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

That's pretty cool

MSM will shit all over this. No fun allowed!

The next generation will wipe out the current cucks.

welt.de/print/welt_kompakt/article162606992/Europas-radikale-Jugend.html

For those who don't speak German (haha), this demolishes the meme that only old people vote for nationalist parties. In many European countries, right-conservative parties are most popular among the youngest voters.

>All kids were white

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

>because of all the occult symbolism he uses.

It's not any more deliberate than his birthday, which caused him to be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old on the day he was elected.

Trump is a lynchpin, an avatar. He's channeling forces greater than any of us can comprehend, but he himself isn't an occultist.

the security guards look triggered

What does the hand sign mean. I've never seen it as a white power sign. It's always been the sign for "OK" .

Ive seen your ip posting that very same meme in another thread, shitposter

>When I was 10, I went on a white house tour and met the president.
>No dear, you don't get to meet the president when you go to the white house.
>The fuck you talking about? I met him!

For the next 30 years, an entire class will have misconstrued notions of the what takes place during the standard white house tour

Holy shit we're literally in the white house flashing white power signs now and the media is helping us spread the message

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly desu

BAM!! HOW CAN DRUMPFLETS EVER RECOVER!!!

What?

fuck i was wondering if it was just me. for the first few seconds I saw that I felt like everything was going to be okay

ALL SMILES

I just saw the money shareblue is paying you and it appears that it is nothing substantial

I don't get it

>go to forced school tour

>get touched by drumpf

worst day ever for that kid

KEK
That kid is our age you guys!

Also, Trump seems like a great fella!

He could forgive all their student's debt and make education "free" and they'd still hate his guts.

They've reached the point where they hate him so much that everything he does pisses them off. Which is also why taking their sensibilities into consideration would be a completely pointless endeavor.

And for a brief moment, the sight of happy children made me happy too.

Damn I love Trump.

What does the Kid's hand sign mean??

Interesting read.
Lets just hope that they don't undergo the usual development from libtard to conservative, just in the opposite diection.

Gen Z looks like a good counterweight to asshole Millenials

Did the WH just reopen tours?

I remember W. Bush closed them back when I last visted DC, or were they open during the Obama admin?

Absolute mad-man

6 gorillion dimensional chess

"ok", unless a liberal saw it, in which case it means "gas all nonwhites"

You're just now coming to that conclusion? I think most people had figured it out by November 9.

BEFORE:
>boring school day
>I wish I was at home playing Overwatch
>"Children, we are going to the White House for a field trip"
>"TO MEET THE PRESIDENT"

AFTER:
>profit

>#Resist
Resist what you brain dead lunatics! He was visiting with kids not reinstating the gestapo

Trump is a good dude.

now this is some extreme salt

why so scared ShariaBlue?

Why is he always clapping?

I can hardly even parse what you were trying to say.
Calm down, Abbo

really, just how shallow is my generation?

Why do you always rub your hands together?

TOP KEK

Pretty neat kid.. pretty neat. Gen Z based.

I actually love Trump and people thinking that kid pulled off a may may move seemed hella funny.

What was the reason for bant?
Rude.

It's what we like.

>portrait of hilldog
Why?

Of course he had to pick a fucking white male out of the crowd. Typical sexist, racist, homophobic, islamophobic behavior that has come to be expected.

fukken wew

Was that a Jojo... i mean Jeb reference?

>He could forgive all their student's debt and make education "free" and they'd still hate his guts.
And it's all because he has an (R) after his name

>5 hours in paint

>question
>everything

He said to 'please clap', so the President will always be clapping. This is how we remember Jeb!.

Yep White Males are your past present and FUTURE !!!!!! Get use to it !!!! you 1)Gay 2)Brown 3)Female

Why is there a fucking painting of that bitch there? She was a fucking fist lady, not a damn president.

JUST

Such lies. State's right for weed laws, student loan relief, and first time homebuyer subsidies would shut liberals down for a generation.

Notice how he treats the kid with respect and holds a conversation with him

Now compare that to Joe Biden whispering creepy shit in kids ears

I'm OK with this.

based gen z

Is that picture from before or after the demonic possession?

I don't get it OP

Right wing gestures kek

my bant was sent too soon, you're alright m8

>in the alternate universe where Trump ran as a Democrat, leftists herald him as the new FDR and worship him
like another user said, 45 days into the Presidency, and liberals have proven to hate him for solely on a personal level, they'll never be pleased

It was a successful troll. There are people out there now that believe that the ok sign is used by white nationalists to spell the letters W P.

>libs think they are going to win because boomers are dying, and millennials are going to be majority
>they don't realize Gen Z is literally Hitler with an smartphone

see: also, witnessed

Doesn't it make you so happy to see a bunch of happy white children that are safe surrounded by a bunch of white adults with their white president being ecstatic to see him?

Not QUITE a majority of voters, mind. Just proves that the media still has power, and the war on them ain't over yet.

It's the way ogre Trump hugs a manlet.

Jesus Christ, the fuckin media is a goddamn joke

>filename isn't evervigilant.tif

"White Power."

He's a big guy