Women's greatest power is in her sexuality and this is exactly why it should be repressed...

Women's greatest power is in her sexuality and this is exactly why it should be repressed. They use it manipulate men and make them dumber. If women were not such manipulators and abusers of men's weaknesses, we would beat NWO in few days.
Therefore, women should be punished by repressing their sexuality and men should be deprived of pleasure from looking and touching more than one woman in their lifetime.

t. virgin

-t. Catholic church

>falling for women jew

women can control you with sex? look like you aren't a man yet...

I looked through OP's post and i found no substantial prove of him not being a virgin

So I just went through her instagram, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

Glad to see our southernbros being based.

But you cant really repress someones sexual desires, beacuse im preaty sure that its implanted in us.

Most of our problems whit women could be solved, if we just baned social media or atleast the posting of pictures. These pictures just inflate their ego and propel them to dress slutty for attention.

t. rapist

Slide thread

>If women were not such manipulators and abusers of men's weaknesses, we would beat NWO in few days.
I don't know about that, but I'm sure we would have colonised at least one other planet by now. All that time and energy wasted chasing bloody holes.

WOW SOUNDS LIKE ISLAM

>not being asexual masterrace

Why must women "repress" their sexuality? Why shouldn't men develop stronger self-control? Personally, when I see a woman who is trying to get male attention, I find her disgusting and am quick to ignore her. This is the ultimate solution. Stop giving them the attention they want and they will have to diversify.

not me, but 90% other men yes
i think our sexual desires should be fulfilled only in a relationship with one woman
yes, women are greatest distraction in achieving anything big which I believe, human race is more than capable of achieving

>wasted
Pussy is the single greatest motivator in human existance. The reason we seek power the reason we seek expertise etc. are all just evolutionary means to get our dick wet.

inb4 some pretentious yadda yadda about doing things for yourself and short time thinking
Also just a mean to receive greater reward in the future

>Fucking slide thread

Because the majority of men can't develop stronger self-control, it would be great if they could. But women being sluts and attention seekers is just ultimate evil that should stop.

Thots doom civilisations. The ancients knew this.

>Women's ONLY power is in her sexuality
ftfy

Man I'm so tired of this
>Entire group has to pay for its stereotypes
bullshit