Shills and trolls win again...Not one readable Wikileaks thread

Nice job faggots....did you all skip school today?

Read the new sticky friend.

This.

No one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

>tfw boss pays you extra to postpone all your boring assignments and shitpost on Sup Forums all day in a hilariously bad attempt to prevent people from reading a leak

Did you fucking miss the part where I said that every thread is unreadable? Stuff the new sticky up your ass faggot

when did plain trolling turn into shilling?

So your solution is to make yet another thread to slide the catalog. Nice. You'll show them!

Hence the inclusion of the word "trolls" you fucking retard

THE EXISTING THREADS ARE UNREADABLE

Not gonna lie, former WikiLeaks supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them release nothing substancial. But in all seriousness we can't let Assange get free publicity for his book.

Is this really funny after the 4,653 times you have read it?

So far we have your OP that doesn't even discuss the leaks, my posts telling you that this thread is just sliding the catalog, and like 8 troll/shill posts. What were you hoping to accomplish? Just add filters for the pasta or something.

>doesnt get the ebin new pasta
sasuga onee chan

oh i get it fuckhead, it's just not funny to anyone over the age of 14

What are you ranting about?
I just read through them

hahahahahahahahahahahah...so clever!

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

Cheer up, user.

>not funny to anyone over 14

You have to be 18 to post on here, user.

ohh..ok...nevermind then

I already skimmed through the docs... basic gestalt??? Theres really nothing of any significant substance, sorrowly.

Don't worry I've already read through all the files, there's nothing substantial in them, don't bother wasting your time.

What Trump said relates directly to this.