I cant beleive everyone here is eating up all this fake bullshit that traitor assagnge just "released" the man has a...

I cant beleive everyone here is eating up all this fake bullshit that traitor assagnge just "released" the man has a long history of fake news and cooperation with the Russians. You all say to keep and eye out for false flags well, guess what, youre swallwoing one of the biggest ones hook line and sinker right now

nothing in wikileaks has every been cooperated by legit sources

They flat out made up a ton of shit in the DNC leaks... no digital signatures

This man has 0 credibility and your eating it up like candy. I am disappoint Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you guys feel about the portrayal of your agency in The Dark Knight Rises?

nigger im not CIA assange is CIA

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

GTFO mah board, scum

Hi CIA.

this is an American board

hi useful idiot that will help ignite ww3

Weak ass bait.

>cia
>rapes children and tortures them
>mercenaries for billionaires
>all their data is kill and controlled now by random hackers all over the world

Karma. You shouldn't have raped and murdered children you fucking kike rats. It's all downhill from here. What do you think the normies are going to do when someone leaks the multiple videos of billionaires torturing kids? My guess is the plebs will eat you all alive.

Sliding this hard. Guys it will be read through. Millions of people have downloaded it. And desu you level of shilling is weak. Sage.

But gee, why would shills be sliding it so hard if there was nothing to see?

Really made me think

You'll believe anything that effeminate faggot drops?

This is how the NWO starts; youre all just pawns

Sup Forums once again falls for the bait, let me tell you something though, I personally looked at the files myself and there's nothing. Nothing at all.

Shill harder

No you dumb cunt. There is no real community on this board. Everyone here comes here not because of friends but for their own interest. It will be reviewed, and read by thousands. And we won't ignore it because some faggot dropped a shill post about it. Sage.
/thread

kys

>that traitor assagnge just "released"

Assange is Australian.

He doesn't owe any allegiance to the U.S. government.

wow babby reddit user found out about the chans *claps*

>No arguments at all
>But please believe me
This shit probably contains viruses though.
It started loading my CPU with indexing services, had to turn off those bastards.

>0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thankyou for correcting the record.

Brain surgeon astronaut data analyst here.
If you're a total "conspiracy theorist" who thinks that all your information is being tracked daily, you already knew all this. I read through all 8000 pages over coffee this morning.Old news, nothing to see here, that you didn't already know. Carry on, oh and your laundry will be ready for pickup at the dry cleaners around four and we already ordered a pizza for dinner for you tonight, should be there about six. Don't worry we kept the olives off, we know how you like it.

nice post friend!

1 upboat to (you)!

how can assange be a traitor if he isn't an American citizen?

why were people from the DNC fired after wikileaks dumped info from the DNC?

>nothing in wikileaks has every been cooperated by legit sources

"cooperated"?

you mean collaborated?

jesus, you pasty virgin nerd fucks really are the bottom of the barrel sorts, aren't you?

They are big guys

Thank you for correcting my shareblue.

>It started loading my CPU with indexing services, had to turn off those bastards.

yeah hilarious

please let us know how html and text files can do that

oh actually don't waste your breath. you'd just lie again

is that really what they hired you to do? be liars? i read the shareblue mission statement, and it claims to be about "clearing up misconceptions".

all you do is lie.

So the leak is about zero days in FOSS software that is supposed to be secure because anyone can look at the code. But no one found the bugs.

And you are trusting everyone else to read the leaks for you.

Do you see how fucking idiotic you are?

I can't believe the shilling, but here am I.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under siege from shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shilling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks vault 7 assanage PG podesta investigation trump threads warning WARNING

warning WARNING

ikr

hey schlomotrayvon (and cia fags) havent you a foreing country to bomb, people to torture, states to overthrow, enviroments to ruin, foreskins to cut, governments to spy on and take over, innocents to drone strike, russians to blame, morals to crush, forums to shill, religions to worship, kids to fuck, news to make up, twin towers to implode, opinions to control, propaganda to make, lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell lies to tell faggot nigger

Nuclear codes.

No, quite funny it happened after I (unsuccessfully) opened one of pngs related. But as I said, I turned them off, and it all works fine now. No one's paying me, but you know what to do if it happens to you.

>CIAcucks in full damage control

>hi useful idiot that will help ignite ww3

Is that what the agency responsible for lying to literally everyone on the planet TOLD you?

And you believed them?

You're going to prison CIA faggot.
Your leaders are too.

shill thread

Sage
/thread

Fucking shill fuck off.

CIA is basically it's own nation state without physical borders.

It sees itself as more powerful than any office and beeds to be ripped apart and rebuilt to be accountable to the people.

Feel free to debunk any of it.

I'll wait..

Is that what a child molester confined to the basement of an embassy for 3 years told you?

Assange is a cia asset at this point and this is a controlled leak to get americans to say "so what they spied on trump they spy on everyone"

Or do you really beleive? 32 mre days till the easter bunny comes, kiddo

Jew here. I just yurdelled my shofar into the deep rafe and I can report goyims on the starboard bow. B'vakisha tipesh ani gerrar b'Leningrad, desu. In Yerushalaem we have a saying. "What has 5 fingers and drips? Tove's menorah." It means, the sweetest smell is the vagine lingering on your hand. Just as Joseph had a coat of many colours, so Vault 7 has a kaleidoscope of v-scents. Like Al Pacino at a VD clinic, or a Doberman in a Vietnamese wet market, or an Arab stating for the first time at a bottle of rapeseed oil, so too is the Russian babushka.
So be not afraid, I am with you now, Lo, until the end of the sage.
BGFR DHBF JUGC KHHY KHFF PMGX

For you

Here's a quick rundown:

-NSA bow to CIA
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psyop-like abilities
-Control france's election with an iron but fair fist
-Own blacksites & safehouses globally
-Direct descendants of the proto-50's-alphabet agencies.
-Will bankroll the first wars in south america (Cuba will be be the first crisis)
-Own 99% of information editing research facilities on Earth
-First MKULTRA babies will in all likelihood be CIA babies
-both the CIA and NSA said to have 215b budget, such intelligence agencies on Earth has only existed deep in Russia facilities in Moscow
-Ancient Snowden scriptures tell of two factions who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of spying, infetterence and unprecedented information control progress with them
-They own Cyberwarfare R&D labs around the world
-You likely have the CIA spying on you right now
-The CIA are in regular communication with the Illuminati and Council of 13, forwarding the nasty anime futa you jack off to the AQUILAS project mainframe AI. Who do you think set up the meeting between the director of the CIA and the NSA (First meeting between the two organisations in over 10 years) and arranged the NSA leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the CIA consulate in Germany?
-They seized control of the French in under a week
-Know where nation states entrust their gold reserves. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only CIA's offshore accounts.
-The organizations are about 4 decades old, from the data-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our technology.
-In reality, they are timeless organizations existing in all points of data and information from the cold war to the fabric of the society we operate. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent organizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU

Hmm could be something but after checking it i'd say it's not worth looking into guys, just Julian Assange after attention.

No, you both meant corroborated.

Listen mr CIA... let me explain how this shit works, so that you won't be suprised when it happens.

The CIA doesn't hire people who are smart enough to figure shit out, they hire easily replacable and obediant fools like you.

And when you are no longer useful, and have outlived your usefulness.... you will be "Removed" from society for knowing too much about their tactics.

get it?

They lie to you to get you to do the thing.

Because LYING is what the CIA does, comprende?