Why do white people obsessively think about black people? Is it fueled by subconscious jealousy?

Why do white people obsessively think about black people? Is it fueled by subconscious jealousy?

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of the gazelle.

we hardly ever think about you niggers

I can't tell. We are constantly the topic of discussion. Black people don't think about white people nearly as much.

>not saging slide threads when happening

>Black people don't think about white people nearly as much.

Black people: blame white folks daily, black men keeps dreaming about whit women, black people talk shit about white people on social media all day.

>spends entire existence blaming white people for their every failure as a race

Lmao, every fucking day I see a thread about blacks

come on. nigs are discussed 24/7 on Sup Forums.

Pretty sure it's the other way around retard.

>nicki minaj
>black

pick one kike

>projecting this hard

SLIDE

>a thread?

Nearly a quarter of all threads made are about blacks.

>no u

I have no idea. I don't give a shit about race. As long as you're not a faggot you're cool with me.

you are locked in a room with a book about astrophysics and a rabid dog

>which one will you think about more?

All you motherfucking racist faggots on this fucking site need to shut your fucking nigger mouths before the reddit army cums in your tight fucking faggot trap asses!!!

The easiest counterexample I can think of is on twitter. The amount of black peoples account (despite being

Not us but white people (women mostly) in general are obsessed with the negro

Send this to page 10 and beyond lads

>t. neo-con cuck

Maybe because they are all over our media, overrepresented in music and shit? You know... it's because of your shit country mainly.

The only time I think about black people is when I come on this board and you fucks are complaining about black people stealing your women.

I think about black pussy all the time.

oh i didnt know having 1 thread on pol running means that ''white people'' are obsessively thinking about niggers. i can be weeks without having a thought about your sorry ass.

I guess i occasionally think about how i wish you were not there

go cuckpost somewhere else nigger

Well, they're right.

Wait
There are people who are black?
Mind blowded

Because we want our bikes back.

Nobody gives a fuck about you, you just get into everyone's face, like with this thread, dumb nigger.

I think they are closer to animals than they are human beings (seriously). If I wasn't even just the tiniest bit of a creationist, I'd be sure of it.

It's fueled primarily by crime rates.

Only on Sup Forums.

Normies don't think about you at all

White girls spend all day thinking about bbc, and white boys spend all day wishin they had a bbc.

kek

Muh dick

I want to own Nicki Minaj

I want to force her to do simple chores and beg me for food

It's to figure out when they'll all be exterminated. So we can live our remaining days in peace and prosperity.

I want to announce that this thought gave me an erection

>tfw no light skinned negress to do my dishes

>
OP has a point. this segregation is blackphobia. I think every single white supremacist envys black and/or wants a black dick in their boypucci.

I masturbate to your black women sometimes...

>times I think about black people

>watching basketball

that's about it

Why do niggers only post pictures of quadroons or octoroons when they want whites to think that niggers aren't ugly retarded monkeys?

Your mistake is assuming Sup Forums is people

>Onika Tanya Maraj was born on December 8, 1982 in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago.[1] Her father, Robert Maraj, a financial executive and part-time gospel singer, is of Indo-Trinidadian and Afro-Trinidadian descent. Her mother, Carol Maraj, also a gospel singer, is of Afro-Trinidadian ancestry.
>Quadroons or octoroons

>Afro-trinidadian

So slaves with lots of white admixture

No, all blacks look like Leslie jones. If you don't look Congolese, you're not black. Mermaid that one drop rule nonsense.

Pic related. Not black.

>Black people don't think about white people nearly as much

>white admixture

Literally all black Americans.

You mean like 100% of the black people in America?

Yeah pretty much, they're still niggers but not 100% pure jungle nigger

Bailey Jay is black now???

It's fueled by the media

>Indo-Trinidadian

Indians don't count as black. They are objectively better looking.

Not a day of my life goes by without seeing a headline of some black celebrity blaming "white something" for oppression

I never think about black people, what the fuck are you talking about. Fuck off retard.

You just making this shitty thread is enough to tell you that's wrong.
And there's more, like you baboons always thinking about our women. Can't blame you for that one, though, black women are ghastly.

except the majority of those threads are a minority of a certain demographic trying to meme BBC cuckoldry

It's often the other way around. Go watch any Chris Rock thing ever. Even the zebra shit.

>Why do white people obsessively think about black people? Is it fueled by subconscious jealousy?

Who's that tranny?

>Why do white people obsessively think about black people? Is it fueled by subconscious jealousy?

>We are constantly the topic of discussion.

PROJECTION AF.

Black people never shut the fuck up about what "the white people be doing". They are always playing catch up, they are always blaming whitey for things that are directly their own fault, they are always talking about how much they hate white people and how stupid they are and how funny it is that white care about other humans and even animals. They critique everything a white person does because they can't fathom actually getting off their porches and trying something that doesn't involve shooting Tyrelle and raping Sheniqua.

Black people are worthless. Whites spare less than a thought about these people, and the ones that do are filled by white guilt that was pounded into their heads by niggers.

just a reminder, neusa bica and someone named "neli", who works for a sherreif who also is pedophile, are involved in a child prostitution ring in gravataí

>Why do white people obsessively think about black people?
we don't

It goes both ways faggot OP

White Guilt vs Black Shame.

>Black people
If they're lucky negroid hominins may evolve into people in about 2-3 million years.

considering almost all of black ppls problems are always attributed to slavery and white supremacy by 90 percent of black activists...

That's the opposite of reality. They're the ones who are obsessed with us.

Faggot op

Sage this shit

>user, do these pants make my butt look too big?

This

many fallacies there

They're exotic and tend to hyper sexualize themselves.

That's at least what I see about the women.

Ok you got me Im super jealous now get off of pol

It is white women jealous of dat horse pussy and brillo pad pubes that black women have.

Why do nigger keep posting narcissistic threads on Sup Forums?

No one thinks about niggers until they start rioting again, or commit crimes. White people don't think about blacks unless they are either,

(i) cucks
(ii) provoked to think about nogs via nigger degeneracy

Disgusting monkey. That big thicc ass is a Jewish attack on White men.

It's cause they won't shut up.

Its because I want to hit those phat asses senpai

Big
Black
TITTIIES!

>search Sup Forums for black people
>5 active threads

Yes you do.

>nigger makes topic about white people
>black people don't think about white people nearly as much

Hahaha

This is a troll thread OP isn't even black

If you had a chimp running around your house, flinging shit, trying to hump your girl, making noise and generally turning the place into a zoo, you would hate it too.

We feel the same way about blacks in white society.

Fuck off back to Africa.

I'm not from Africa. I'm American.

looks like liberals should be funding home depot instead of planned parenthood

I literally forget they exist

We do? Or is it in fact black people obsessively thinking about white people? Sage

Huh? They don't. Projecting much?

Blackalienfaceracistmuch.jpg

I live in my white bubble with my white friends and family. Every damn time I turn on the tv I'm like "Blechhh, oh yeah, there are black people. Shitty."

We don't. It is the damn news media, music and TV that is ramming it down our throats 24x7.

>Talks about black people
>Posts an Indian poo in loo

I don´t care if they complain of whites, what I care is that they go to white countries to complain.

Is the contradition that the whites are the worst at the same time blacks emigrate with whites that annoy me.

I see blacks calling "racists!" yet they are living of welfare paid by us.

Today I got a raging boner in the bus at the glance of a nigger godess.

I don't think about black people till I see examples of their culture destroying them. Then I forget them again....Because I have a life and a family.

>using American websites made by us
I seriously hope you realize how contradictory it is to use American websites, speak English, use American computers, on an American operating system, within an American browser, to complain that you've done so much by paying taxes your bitch ass doesn't vote against anyways

I think you got it the other way around nigga ;)

White people can't admit that their grand experiment to turn ape-like savages into real people has been failing non-stop for hundreds of years.

I spend zero time thinking about other races.

Except when I come to pol and hear other races complain.

Pretty much that is the only time I think about them.