Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wont vote for you then

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

No

OP is fag

>women

I'll only vote for women that are a perfect 10 anything less is a waste of time.

GENDER IS LITERALLY A SOCIAL CONTRSUCT YOU FUCKING LITERAL SHITLORD

LITERALLY SHAKING HERE, LITERALLY. LITERALLY.

LITERALLY.

Lol

That a man with women clothes

This is the only women I vote for. She looks like an actual women.

Can't stop fapping

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

very nice coverage you have there Mr. Flynt, it's not even election year yet and so many articles

Lest we forget, he is the only congressman that believes in a moon rock death star.

fuck, she looks like a half melted candle

>Brianna Wu will colonize the moon and throw moon rocks down at everyone who ever made fun of him
I accept this future

I'm quite retarded when it comes to physics, can anyone explain to me why is the hideous abomination wrong on this? Or how is it right, maybe.

> 1 POST BY THIS ID

its hilarious that a shill thinks it can command people here.

>woman

yeah this retard killed his own chances with this one
zero chance this faggot gets elected

you would have to launch a rock with enough energy to escape moon's gravitation and then it would still eneed enough to go through all of earth's atmosphere hit the floor and release enough energy to create the gulf of mexico

>she

>herd animals
>congress
well, I guess its a pretty good fit

>stop voting for men

I assume you're telling people not vote for John then.

I will vote for the best person for the job regardless of their sex or color.. I'm a racist mysoginist like that.

Lol

How old is he?

I don't know how much local support he has, but he's got quite a following. He forgets that once something is posted on the internet, you can't delete it from people who save it. He's made several tweets that rival trumps in the "WTF was he thinking"? If they surface during any smear ads, he's done. He's pandering to a small percent of the voter base. Trans rights and female programmers won't win elections.
You'd need to launch a mountain, and the relative cost (when we can nuke the world to ash already) is dumb. Technically he's right, but the 'rock' would have to be YUGE and the energy to set it shooting to earth is amazing. Then their is super computer calculations you'd have to do, to use it accurately as a weapon.

>that thing
>women

snappy new logo lads

Do they advocate for free markets and gun rights?

Brianna Wu is the ugliest person in the entire world and still somehow manages to be a complete fucking narcissist, it would be tragic if it wasn't so FUCKING comical

>I don't know how much local support he has, but he's got quite a following.
Local support is all that matters. I would bet it is nonexistent.

Why does this guy have the most deranged look in his eyes? It like he purposefully contorts his face to look more out of it. It an attempt to hide his masculine features?

actual derangement

Didn't you already have a bad enough experience with women in politics, Hans?

It looks like he pushes his mouth down and his cheeks up constantly in a subconscious effort to make his face more slender and more feminine.

Then not voting for you, faggot.

Guys we need to stop space x, some rich billionaire could drop a large chunk of moon rock on us which would be more powerful than 100 nuclear bombs.

Vote Brianna Wu 2018