Who is this guy? I've heard rumours he controls Russia with a iron but fair fist, is that true?

Who is this guy? I've heard rumours he controls Russia with a iron but fair fist, is that true?

I'd like quick rundown

He is to us is what we are to abos.

Being 98% Neanderthal (Neanderthal genes caused Caucasian race), he is superior both physically and mentally.

I see she's into that BNC

He's weirdly hot in a 'don't kill me, I'll let you use all of my holes' sort of way.

Valuev secretly controls the federal reserve and IMF, basically runs the world desu senpai

He's a boxer.

He's literally nothing.

THIS guy on the other hand is a buddy of Putin's, and has a political position in Russia.

He's married to this little tatar lady.

>ONE OF THESE THINGS... IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

the horror

They seem happy.

He is third brother of Bogdanoffs you newfag.

Yeah, and this is their dear old grandmammy.

He's the ogre David Haye almost ko'd back in 2009 to win the heavyweight title.

Long time ago man. Time flies when you're passing your life down the gutter.

He is the victim of stick man.

Muggafugg'n nuts.

wrong. pic related

Pissing*

The eternal neanderthal

>TRUMP
This would explain the hair.

last of the Nephilim

Imagine the elephant-tier farts he cracks out. People must hear it at the end of the street. I bet he's a one-man gas chamber.

so there is this theory that says all those ancient giants were the neandethals and they disapear right?
how exactly this happened? no one knows but perhaps they were genocided by the humans, this is our species biggest and darkest legacy secret, we destroy entiere spicies we fight

women will fuck anything

I seriously want answers. Where are all the goddamn bones Smithsonian?!

Here's a quick run-down:
>Respected in the East for his strength and cunning
>Descendant of an ancient line of Neanderthal warrior kings
>Estimated IQ of 328
>From the time reference point of an ordinary human, he is about four decades old. In reality, he is a timeless being, existing at all points in time and space.
>Worshipped by the pagan Rus', Mongolians, and Turkic Steppe peoples for millennia as a God of war and strength
>Controls the forces of nature with his mind
>Has done battle against the demiurge on the astral plane six times
>Believed by Hindu scholars to be an incarnation of Kalki the destroyer who will tear apart the Kali Yuga, ushering forth a new golden age
>Eternal nemesis of the Bogdanhoff dynasty.
>We can only guess what his intentions are

>Farts
I am choosing not to exercise my imagination in this vein.

LOL the black guy in the back seems to think "dont hit me PLEEEASE: