China introduces progressive sex curriculum, pro LGBTQ+ and gender equality

Holy fug, China, the country with the world's fastest growing Christian population... is going full progressive.
What are they thinking?

shanghaiist.com/2017/03/06/comprehensive-sexuality-education.php

I wonder who could possibly be behind this.

Can I get a quick rundown on chinks?

>you will never escape marxist indoctrination

That post will be downvoted to hell and never see the light of day soon enough.

There are other posts being upvoted praising the one party state and praising China. Bonkers.

If China goes progressive I honestly wouldn't care as they're our enemy and immoral dog eaters anyway. But I'm VERY curious as to their motives. Are the Jews bailing out of the US and working to subvert China instead? Who knows.......

This doesnt make any sense. All the marxist countries are very conservative in these issues.

>Communism forced down their throat
>Underground Christian movement
>Despise degeneracy and faggotry
>Govt doing everything they can to suppress religion

They are about to collapse if they really do this.

You should invade chuna again
U.S. will fully support you
We wont actually fight though since we have a bad history of fighting asians

Does Christianity inherently lead to progressivism?

No, people who don't like Christianity lead to progressiveness.

>christianity

*humanity

Let them
Let's see where it gets them

If anyone is a good Petri dish for accelerated fuck ups in real time, it's China
It's not a western nation so why do you care?

That's only one school using the booklet.
I doubt the whole country is using it.

The Government hates Christianity because they feel it threatens their power.

It's probably some forever war esque scheme to bring down population. It's the only way that this would be in character with the CCP.

>China is distancing their relationship with North Korea.
>China is becoming a little more like South Korea.

Why fight them when A-bombs are just as effective

Obviously those damn Chinese Christians are taking over the Chinese government and forcing such legislation to take place!

OP, stop implying bullshit.

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS TO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

LEDDIT IS FULL OF WUMAO AND ZIGANWU

Some faggots say that chinks are the smartest people on the world.

Why are there not black guys?

>shanghaiist
Hmmmmm

Looks like India has a new challenger

Remind the Chinese that this is Western propaganda to stop them from having more children and they will reject it. No joke.

China has at least 30 million more men than women. That's 30 million men with no chance of a girl friend, getting married, even getting laid. The exact sort of people who start revolutions and other types of social upheaval.

China is fucking brilliant, just convince them to be gay.

They say they will do this but they won't. China likes to look progressive, the general population will not accept it. Every 5 years China also puts forth laws to stop public smoking. Fails to be enforced every time. Teacher that teach this will laugh it off in front of the students.

Are chinese traps any good looking, a friend just asked.

Kill yourself, paco

no you spiccolo

Found the bigot. Gotta slam that dislike button.

hes not fucking wrong. Too bad the degenerate plebbitors get triggered by the idea.

Get the fuck back to r/asianmasculinity or whatever fag shit you chinks do.

>you chinks

paco, pls, stop embarrassing yourself. You're the one asking about chinese traps you degenerate faggot. Why can't you just be straight?

>fucking femminine traps
>gay
It's like you don't want to assert your dominance faggot.

They are thinking progressivism undermines religious authority and turns it into just another fashion statement of virtue signalers.

CIA subversion

if you werent such a faggot in the whole rest of this thread I'd assume bait, but evidently you're just a retarded mexican so I'll leave you with this brief lesson in the hopes you can follow along and understand.

has a penis
>its man, thats gay

does not have a penis
>its a woman, thats not gay

mutilated genitals
>transgender, worse than gay

DESIGNATED

>growing Christian population
>going full progressive
Hmm... it's almost as if Christian doctrine is intrinsically linked to progressivism.

Jews are exploiting the sinful nature of man to destabilize society and either destroy it or reform it under their rule.

That strategy is so effective that some version of it has been used for thousands of years.

No this is a roundabout way of population control for the Chinese government.

probably trying to kill off their birthrate to prepare for the inevitable automization in the Western world
their economy will take a massive hit once we don't need their slave labor anymore because a robot works for even less than a handful of rice

the more letters they add, the faster their downfall, because there will be no coherent goal in their movement anymore
adding the T was already a huge mistake because it had fuck all to do with the other three groups.

>[[[score hidden]]]

It's been tried. Chinks got mad at the government for importing subhuman rapists and the government shot a few protesters (Tiananmen) but still tightened the rules on niggers.

Hmmmm...

Really crunches the cashews...

>probably trying
Mao is rolling in his grave
It's this Do what the spartans did, create a horde of angry faggot soldiers

only a matter of time

sexual depravity is the most effective form of social control

>sexual depravity is the most effective form of social control

I honestly find it astounding just how well it works. Tell people they can stick their dick in a hole and they'll accept just about any condition that comes with it.

How does gay sex help control? Sexual """liberation""" destroyed the west.

>even china is falling for the proggressive meme
How long until this shit reaches say, Japan or Russia?