Wikileaks vault7 CIA connected to journalist death?

Uhm..... guys?

>twitter.com/vanyreidenbach/status/839147869076598784

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_C-Class_(W205)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_cruise_control_system
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
archive.fo/Ajlql
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first thing i thought of too. the question is was he driving a car with an (((onboard computer system))).

makes me thankful i drive a well maintained 80's toyota

I have an old Ford Cougar. Motor is indestructible and 170hp is more than enough

Bad (or Sick)

Yep.
CIA did it.
They really need to be stripped of all power and put on trial for conspiracy against the nation.
I've heard enough of their crocodile teared pleas for respect. Acting like they actually help the American people. They're fucking psychopathic shit heads who need to live the rest of their lives in a small cell and putting everyone they're close to on a blacklist.

i posted something about this a couple hours ago and the mods deleted it

They really dont make cars like they used to. Keep the old cars well maintained and they will last multiple lifetimes.

He used to write for Rolling Stone against the banks.

This is old news, this vault 7 seems like a bunch of obvious shit and is a distraction

old news that normies and lame stream media decried as a conspiracy theory that has just been confirmed true

Fuck, what type of car computers are vulnerable to this shit? I drive a 10 yr/old ranger.

>The CIA is balls deep in every internet connected device
So...is anything going to come from this? Surely somebody in congress will go apeshit.

We need to build an elaborate underground network of cans on strings to Have privacy now.

I dont know if the extent to which the CIA can control older car computer systems is known. I wouldn't fuck with any car with a computer system though desu.

disinfo shill

bump, don't let this slide

yeah, that just verifies my idea of the old manual transmission mechanical diesels are the best made vehicles ever.

if you think any slimy ghoul in congress gives a shit about this you'd be mistaken. With the exception of based Rand Paul. Its up to Trump to save us, and seeing as how he seems to hate the deep state, id say we have a chance.

Thank fucking god they released this after Obama left office. Nothing would've came of it and it would be totally forgotten. At least now we have a chance.

We need to set up a mesh network using amateur radio bands

Nah dude this has been known for fucking years if you aren't an absolute retard

yep

Totally EMP proof

Brain surgeon astronaut data analyst here.
If you're a total "conspiracy theorist" who thinks that all your information is being tracked daily, you already knew all this. I read through all 8000 pages over coffee this morning. Old news, nothing to see here, that you didn't already know. Carry on, oh and your laundry will be ready for pickup at the dry cleaners around four and we already ordered a pizza for dinner for you tonight, should be there about six. Don't worry we kept the olives off, we know how you like it.

yes, but it's not a distraction.

F

no power steering?

Yeah and now its confirmed to be true. Shills can no longer cry conspiracy theory.

NSA yes. snowden did that.
CIA actually no

From what I've found on Google, Hastings car (Merc c250 coupe) was released in 2014. Mercedes Benz also tends to be ahead of the curve when it comes to incorporating digital technology into their vehicles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_C-Class_(W205)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_cruise_control_system

this is far beyond what snowden leaked.
snowden leaked a few charts, some snippets of code that were already in the hands of anti-virus makers. basically nothing. he said he did this because he didn't want to "put foreign agents at risk"

meanwhile wikileaks has literally just outed the US consulate in frankfurt as a CIA base, and has just outed full details of everything this CIA department has done

yeah, standard belt driven hydrolic vaccum assist.

Everything except basically light bulbs and glow plugs is vacuum powered on old diesels

There is no computer of any kind

>the mods deleted it

We will be seeing this phrase here a lot in the upcoming days and weeks.

Cars well before 2014 can be compromised user
There is literally zero protection against a car's "brain" getting compromised. You can control the throttle and disable the brakes effortlessly. Plenty of videos on youtube about it.

bump

Here's something mods deleted

Malware analyst at Norton here. The leak is mostly just templates of your average malware reverse engineering. No sign of any offensive capability. You all fell for the eternal Assange. Again. CIA wouldn't develop malware to spy against allies, let alone get their work leaked.

So the TV got turned on and distracted him and killed him? Am I reading this right?

I'm glad I don't have a rich people TV in my pick up truck LOL

shillposting is not funny

(You)

Fuck. Just as we suspected

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw that. Everyone knew Hastings was a hit.

can you read? the cars throttle was being controlled remotely until he crashed into a tree, his car was going so fast it was creating sparks. the brakes were disabled and the engine was pushed to its limit.

Shit I remember this well. I often think back to it and wonder what exactly he knew. I guess this is it.

This is exactly what we assumed. Stay away from electric power steering systems. RIP

F

They could still listen in. CIA has a device that bounces a laser off of a glass window, measures the vibration, runs it through an algorithm which amplifies and recreates the signal. I learned about it while doing my masters in geophysics when it was suggested I could use a similar device to monitor a caldera.

Do you think this would be a good discussion for /o/ ? I'm legitimately concerned about this.

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148

One last bump before I head out.

RIP Michael Hastings. Gone but not forgotten. Godspeed, anons.

A laser mic?

i've literally only gone on /o/ once and that was years ago. i dunno the board culture over there. I'm sure it merits a discussion at least.

>CIA probably controls your microwave too and fucks with your food

dude, this is SERIOUS stuff

It's a good culture, I frequent it daily along with Sup Forums and /sci/

Probably true, the CIA is the American version of the KGB

There is no reason why the same bag of popcorn cooked at the same time and power level should be burnt to hell sometimes and cooked perfectly fine other times.

Shenanigans.

I would say CANBUS (2007 and newer) vehicles with OnStar or equivalent systems.

Both Kennedy and Eisenhower warned of the same thing.

Now Trump is fighting it.

nah, your food cooks uneven because microwave radiation has a wavelength of 3.25 inches peak to peak, so the food will naturally have a dead zone where the radiation never fully penetrates.

put your food off center so it cooks evenly.

Will he succeed where they failed?

Unfortunately I doubt it.

can your car connect to the internet?
>yes
get a new car
>no
you'll be fine

The only safe unhackable car is a 1980's East German Trabant.

Very true. I drive a '83 Datsun 280ZX and its been a wonderful car. Driving it daily for 2 years now. Put more than 40k on it so far. 202k miles on it and the motor keeps on fucking going. It amazes me. Met someone who had one with 436k on the motor. Pic related

>DURRRR IBS MY FIRDS DAY ON DUH /BOL/
Welcome Newfags. Now look up David Crowley, pic related and watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

cars that have internet or satellite capability.
otherwise how would it be remote controlled

for cars without satellite or internet, someone would have to physically get access to the onboard computer and upload shit by hand

Was there ever a doubt that the CIA is dirty dirty?

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff

>I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

its also in movies

false flag

directed radio waves

turn up the gain and the pcb can act like an antenna when the electromagnetism causes electron migration on the wires.

is this why the goverment pushed Cash4clunkers? Get rid of all the old cars so people buy smart cars?

>Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

>I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous >releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

>Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks tbqh.

>Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of >disappointing.

>Same here, I just spent my whole day reading these and it's all specific jargon about shit we've already known about

>In all seriousness, though, I've perused the contents of these reports over my morning cup of coffee and as far I can tell there is nothing >new or of substance to be seen.

>Wow lot's of trolls here.

>But seriously I'm a data analyst and I compared this release with the other releases and there is nothing new of interest. Really sad!

>I think this is going to hurt Wikileaks reputation.

>Wikileaks = FUCKING STUPID

>DONT FALL FOR ASSANGES TRICKS

>THIS IS ALL FAKE NEWS

>Zero new info. Very upset. Big letdown.

>I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

Shills making overtime today. Notice the distinct lack of 'fuck drumpf' threads.

HOLY FUCKING SHILLS

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Never been happier to drive a '95 Explorer after reading this

are you dense?

lurk the fuck moar

I noticed that too

Delet this

>t.intelfriend

archive.fo/Ajlql
>The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

Why did you censor this line?

HON88848489dmwoo

Dk wozkakeorrrie

EERIE

CHARGE

WAR

TAME

QUEUE

FOREST

38299384585euie

TAME

QUEUE

FAME

and man did they push that program HARD

hey, werent they trying hard to push tesla and their fancy computer controled cars, oh, what about that trend of infotainment with windows intigration in all of the modern cars/trucks?

must be, pure coincidence.

HON88848489dmwoo

Dk wozkakeorrrie

EERIE

CHARGE

WAR

TAME

QUEUE

FOREST

38299384585euie

TAME

QUEUE

FAME

HON88848489dmwoo

Dk wozkakeorrrie

EERIE

CHARGE

WAR

TAME

QUEUE

FOREST

38299384585euie

TAME

QUEUE

FAME

Time to bring the tomato plants in.

Former leader of Austrias right wing party Jörg Haider...
"Obviously died in his Phaeton caused by a driving mistake..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider

F

Hmm, I'm wondering why he didn't just turn the key rendering the car completely out of power and slow down the car using a low gear.

Probably only took 20 seconds or so before it swerved into the tree, he was probably still flabbergasted by what was happening and panicked when the brakes didnt work and he realized he couldnt move the steering wheel

I wouldn't worry about it goyim

it's safer for a computer to drive your car

if you're not a dissident that is

This