CIA murdered Michael Hastings

>As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack". He was quoted as saying "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car — and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

Here is my tweet for your normie friends
mobile.twitter.com/HIV4U/status/839146777609715713

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vanyreidenbach/status/839147869076598784
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=FIyN4QS6NQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=7zakBULPETo
youtube.com/watch?v=gNhqKRugk8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep. I remember.
It was obvious then and more so now.

CIA seems to think people really do just forget everything. They're fucking idiots.

Another key fact: he was in contact with wikileaks

>twitter.com/vanyreidenbach/status/839147869076598784

You're close. The issue is that in today's society, information overload is a real problem. Using a microcosm, specifically Sup Forums, we have the phenomenon of "thread sliding", which is where pertinent threads are pushed to the back of the board while asinine threads are bumped to the front. What makes this dangerous, though, is that it only requires the most basic of scripting to spam threads with pointless information with the ability to reply to other posts, creating the illusion of discussion. Threads that regularly repeat themselves are usually botted threads that have access past the Captcha system, and they are able to adapt based on the replies their posts get from real users, making them seem more lifelike.

In the real world, we have a flood of information pouring in that clouds the water of reality, making everything murky. From which celebrity is cheating on which celebrity, to how it's our fault people are starving in Africa, as well as commercials, propaganda, half-truths, and repeated phrases, our information is being spammed without any context. There's no control over the data, and no one pauses to think about it.

Take for example Operation Northwoods, a DoD planned false flag against Cuba in 1962 that openly requested Kennedy to have the CIA commit terrorism against American civilians to blame Cuba and incite the country to go to war with the Commie bastards. Just two generations later, we have the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers, which almost everyone except die-hard patriots recognize as a false flag attack to give us justification to invade the Middle East, despite the terrorists on the plane not even being from the same country as the ones we invaded.

When it comes to finding information, you might not be an idiot, but you vastly overestimate the intelligence of the average citizen who has to deal with more in their lives than just digging for the truth.

Even at the time it was a blatant assassination

>Hurr hey guys this journalist that was criticizing Obama on the NSA just randomly killed himself lol

How stupid do they think the public is?

majority of the public is dumbo, or they just refuse to accept

bump

Same thing happened to Nigel Farage but he survived

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack". He was quoted as saying "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car — and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."[68] Earlier the previous day, Hastings indicated that he believed he was being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In an email to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings' friend, Army Staff Sergeant Joe Biggs,[69] Hastings said that he was "onto a big story", that he needed to "go off the radar", and that the FBI might interview them.[70][71] WikiLeaks announced that Hastings had also contacted Jennifer Robinson, one of its lawyers, a few hours prior to the crash,[72] and the LA Weekly reported that he was preparing new reports on the CIA at the time of his death.[73] His widow Elise Jordan said his final story was a profile of CIA Director John O. Brennan.[74] The FBI released a statement denying that Hastings was being investigated.[61]

Aye but are Nige had his wheel nuts loosened arther than some remote attack

When Hastings became a fireball, the media smeared him by alleging he was on crystal meth or crack, but he tested positive for methamphetamine, as in Adderall, which he was known to take.

Hastings's wife is a Dubbya-supporting question-mark; she obv knew more than she let on in posthumous interviews, yet wished the incident would go away.

>What is Adderall and Methamphetamine?

>Adderall, also known as amphetamine mixed salts, is a drug used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) and Narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the inability of the brain to regulate sleep-wake cycles. Studies show that long term treatment with amphetamines decreases the abnormality of the structure and function of the brain found in people with ADHD. Amphetamines have also been proven to reduce disruptive behaviors and hyperactivity in children with ADHD. Children on amphetamines have also shown subsequent improvements in terms of relationships with family members, in terms of attention spans and a slight change in I.Q levels. They become less impulsive.

>Amphetamines improve memory and are therefore used as a test taking aid by many students to enhance performance during examinations. It is also used by athletes to increase stamina and performance. Therefore, it’s common knowledge that recreationally, amphetamines are highly misused.

>Methamphetamine, in contrast, is a white crystalline drug, also known as crystal meth. It is a psychotic stimulant that is used for the treatment of obesity and to some extent for ADHD. However, it is rarely prescribed because of the high risk involved of being a highly addictive substance. Recreationally, methamphetamine is used to increase sexual desire, elevate mood and increase energy. Unlike amphetamine, methamphetamine is a neurotoxic drug which causes brain damage. People who abuse the drug consume it by inhaling it through the nose, smoking it or injecting it with a needle. Some even take it orally and feel like continuing with it because of the sense of well-being it offers. However, it destroys the life of the user from the very beginning. Crystal meth is used by individuals of all ages, but is most commonly used as a “club drug,” taken while partying in night clubs or at rave parties.

you would too, if you were his wife, because its very clearly understated that if you kept talking you'd have a tragic break-in which ends in a rape, murder, suicide of the murderer, and then somehow, arson.

>tfw I've never been happier to drive a '95 Ford Explorer in my life

Fuck this new technology

>tfw driving 1991 toyota pickup because VW just bought back my 2015 TDI

Welp, looks like I just saved my life

>Michael Hasting
>Rolling Stone
>Buzzfeed
>Journalist
Yeah nothing of value was lost. Good job CIA, maybe Don Lemon next?

the CIA are scarier and more evil than any sort of organized crime.

how? Criminals, organized ones, especially Italian and Micks have set goals, to make money, accrue territory, wield power to do more of both, and usually have a code of their own brand of ethics.

the CIA? who the fuck knows their goals and motives, half the time it seems they are just seeing how much boogeyman shit they can conceivably get away with and how many nations they can topple with little goal in mind.

not to mention its pretty heavily obvious to everyone the CIA answers to fucking no one and the President, any of them, live in fear of the CIA deciding he needs to die.

>tfw when I'm 19 and never driven a car and I may be alive because of it

this.

I'm so glad I got old shit and didn't fall for all the hype.

mfw still running windows xp

sadly, i spent the last 8 years telling you all this was happening. Now, when I should feel vindicated, I feel nothing but sadness.

I drive a 1988 jeep, cia ain't crashing my shit

Sup Forumsacks should not be driving, or should have a car built in the 80s or earlier.

so that's why the goberments are already baning old cars and using ecology as an excuse huh?

this really only works on cars with onstar or other similar systems.

don't buy a chevy

>mfw we live in 1984

So much this. Analog is the only way to drive a car.

If I hacked your car, would you die?

BRING IT DOWN, BRING IT ALL DOWN.

>Defender90 FTW
>illegal in USA
shit my almonds just activated, i pity you CIA controlled guys

My car used to (probably still does, havent driven in months) revv up to almost the redline while in neutral or with the clutch depressed, did (((they))) try to get me mossaded?

nigel survived a plane crash too

They did this to Jörg Haider as well, the leader of the Austrian nationalist party FPÖ.

They aren't. Normies are directed by the media and social media will eventually be totally controlled.

Tfw Aiden Gillen doesn't drive anymore. Woke.

The thing that really scares me about all of this... we already know NSA and CIA are spying on us. At least ever since Snowden noone with half a brain will look at the surveillance state claims and act like it's the biggest conspiracy theory ever with no chance of being true. It doesn't even create that much of an outrage, it's just widely accepted by most people and they are apathetic towards it.

And yet, the CIA felt the need to kill this guy (and probably many, many others). That means these guys knew something which goes way beyond the spying-on-everyone deal.

Now what I want to know is what are they trying to hide? What do these people know that is so bad that they have to kill them so the people won't find out?

Whatever it is, it's probably the same reason JFK was killed by the CIA.

It would be very painful.

Even Orwell couldn't have predicted we'd be carrying telescreens in our pocket.

he killed himself you cuck

CIA were the ones who disabled posting pics that caused the alien picture uproar. anyone have the screenshot of the post just before it happened? It read along the lines "cia here. think our logo sucks, huh? *clickety click*" and then it happened. This meanss you should gtfo Sup Forums

reposting this for awareness

Remember Putins favorite Chauffeur being killed

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyN4QS6NQ8

> a black Mercedes CLS swerving into oncoming traffic and colliding with a Federation Council registered BMW 7-Series in Moscow. The President’s chauffeur was alone in the car and paramedics declared him deaed at the scene. The Mercedes driver was taken to the hospital in unknown condition

Yes because the ONE SURE WAY to kill someone is to crash their car.

You retards are as stupid as the people who think Diana was killed by MI5 at the request of Charles for her being a dirty slut.

>115644090

That was shilling from the /x/ board, anonymong.

CIA DINDU NUFFIN

So you're telling me paul walker didn't die fast and furiously on his own? What about Ryan dunn? Fuck this gay earth

Mis-info CIA shills doing maximum divide and conquer damage control :^)

They're not idiots, it's just electronics make it really hard for lies to work as lies require lack of information so you can selectively mix truth and make the lie credible.

Trump is gonna drift into a tree isn't he?

It's not an assured way, but it's certainly undetectable, since no one ever would look.

You're a big journalist

what kind of car was it?

not sure if you could control steering but i bet you could peg it to the floor and if its keyless keep him from turning it off at the same time

For Jew.

For (You).

Buy a manual car, problem solved.

This happens to Mercedes all the time. CIA didn't take control.

Here is the actual video of Hastings and you can clearly see this is how a Mercedes always drives.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zakBULPETo

Basically. You could have concrete evidence of who murdered JFK but there is no way to know among the endless stream of shit

Found the spook that gets paid to damage control on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. You went to college for years and passed numerous rigorous test both physical and mental only to be sidelined as nerd virgin who does damage control. I'm sorry your life turned out his way.

You could crank the stereo on full blasting Ke$ha and then let nature run it's course...

Just get an old car, user. An old VW, or something with a simple efficient engine.

Fuck off shill.

How do you not have your license at age 19?

Yeah work for MI5 la

Mercedes Benz S-Klasse

>USA
>manual car
does not compute....

>Now, when I should feel vindicated, I feel nothing but sadness.
I know that feel bro

This is all bullshit. I'm supposed to believe that the CIA has all this power. This power that is the same as some movie bullshit.

You tinfoils are so cringy lmao

CrashingThisCarWithNoSurvivors.png

I think the worst part about Hasting's death is that he wrote for liberal rags like Rolling Stone, Newsweek, and BuzzFeed. The dude even knows the Armenian genocide denier as well. None of these groups can connect the dots and see that he was murder Ed by the CIA. They are so against Trump that they can't see that Trump is our only chance to fight back.

Okay, so we're finding this shit out, but now that we know, is anyone really going to do anything about it?

Like we already knew the CIA were untrustworthy spooks. Yet no one is stepping up to shut them down. No one here is going to make any effort to, either. For all intents and purposes this is useless information in the face of all the bread and circuses.

>the government isn't spying on US Citizens!
Purge the Unelected Now! Save us Senpaii Trump!

More raw video of the Hastings crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNhqKRugk8Q

Mercedes explode all the time. They're notoriously under engineered.

Tbh you guys think you're safe.

Clearly if they could hack a car, they could hack a truck and ram it into you unsuspectingly.

Or the many multitude of ways they could end you without you knowing it.

Make peace with God if you ever decide to stick your neck out.

>buy mercedes benz because it is considered the safest car
>literally becomes possessed by a CIA agent and tries to murder you

You are expecting people who were told that they were being spy on by the NSA and did nothing. To do something about the fact that the CIA spys on people and kills people?

>You are expecting people who were told that they were being spy on by the NSA and did nothing.
We've known the NSA has been spying on us for years and yet no one has done anything substantial.

Derp

That is my point. You wont do shit about the CIA either.

Correct.

>you might not be an idiot, but you vastly overestimate the intelligence of the average citizen
worth quoting i think. people often assume that because they know something or can do something with ease, then everyone else knows it or can do it too.

No I won't.

So the point is, why bother discussing it if nothing will come out of it? So we're being spied on and some people who know too much are being removed. It will not affect 99% of us, so there's no point in giving half a shit about all this.

>Mercedes Benz S-Klasse
year?

Holy shit, it wasnt a tinfoil conspiracy , makes all the sense now.

Can the case be reopened?

Shit

What do you mean the CIA has killed people.

yea no shit. it's the perfect form of assassination. I'd be more surprised if they haven't figured this method out yet

Nobody wants you dead, dipshit. You're just some frog poster that might have seen some wikileak articles.

>Remember Putins favorite Chauffeur being killed
THIS
THIS
THS

Was dying a part of your plan?

I still don't spy it. I know people love Trump here, but I find it odd that every agency that starts to go after Russia is suddenly doing something bad.

>CIA Macine Spirirt Bane.exe
>we're crashing this S class
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

I proudly ride a Honda CB650 from various years of the early 80's so if I die I'll know it's my own damn fault.

Get a motorcycle and die like a man.

This.

The real questions are do you want them dead and what are you prepared to do about it?