Brit/pol - Blackpilled edition

>BBC Presenter Given Warning after Saying Transgender People Can Never Be ‘Real Women’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/07/transgender-people-can-never-real-women-says-bbc-presenter/

>A move to require councils in England to identify whether they have spare capacity to house unaccompanied child refugees has been rejected by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39187290

>Labour can win says Jeremy Corbyn - after Hawking criticism
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39191876

>Remainers BTFO: Government BEATS pro-Remain peers' demand for SECOND Brexit referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/776076/Article-50-Bill-House-of-Lords-second-EU-referendum-amendment-defeated-Brexit-vote

>Cash for grammar schools in budget
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39183815

>Phil wants to raise taxes on us and cut spending "because brexit"
news.sky.com/story/artificial-intelligence-to-be-part-of-budget-boost-for-digital-economy-10792185

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMPJZ4YZnqI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
youtu.be/dFUkscUiKRE
kpopstarz.com/articles/158211/20141230/kristen-stewart-movie-big-shoe-deemed-controversial-upcoming-flick-won.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4285628/Swedish-minister-makes-u-turn-sex-attack-statistics.html
youtu.be/mlpYAaS2Efc
youtu.be/Gw7oWL8wb1w
youtube.com/watch?v=rZXOydtO5Ww
youtu.be/5j7aau03h-g
youtu.be/ldcUfiHgUbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder: These are the two (((Tory peers))) who voted for a second referendum

>going through some old documents from my school days
>find a certificate certifying I'm a member of the National Academy for Gifted & Talented Youth
>this is when I was 15 years old
>when I was 17 I spiralled into depression and barely passed my A-Levels
>because of Tory cunts tripling tuition fees, I was forced to go to a shit-tier University, otherwise our family couldn't afford it
>graduated with a 2:1 in one of the most worthless liberal arts subjects (won't say which one)
>got a low-level job at a finance firm, worked their 15 months, got made redundant when they re-structured the company and shit-canned our entire department
>been out of work for over a year because I'm still dealing with various physical and mental health issues from my childhood
>also taking care of my parents who are both retired
>haven't spoken to any of my Uni pals in months
>the only thing I'm 'gifted & talented' at now is being a permanent failure at life

I was in nagty too and now look at me.

sell drugs

>nagty
yeah i was a nagty student too. its bullshit.

This is the black pill:

You are worthless to society in your current state

Learn a trade

Apply your intelligence to it

Earn a fucking fortune

youtube.com/watch?v=lMPJZ4YZnqI&feature=youtu.be

PEANUTS

lower half of her body really carries the upper half

that's how it usually works yes

Isn't that true for everyone?

literally

HAHAHAHHAHA

fuck's sake m8

isn't that normal?

Well that's it lads.

I have no money, nothing left to sell. 40p in the bank and only a mobile phone left.

What the fuck do I do now?

Shit/pol/

food bank

Shitpost

>women aren't funn-

Is that the bint from taskmaster?

She is literally retarded

Honestly a chimp would do better at the tasks than her

Oxygen thief

Anyone see this on Daily Politics earlier?

Everybody who rejects Hitchens is a LARPer

Also, regarding the Labour peers:
>Lord Bach
>Lord Foulkes of Cumnock - member of the Labour Friends of Israel Policy Council. Also, the nose knows
>Lady Royall of Blaisdon - frequently writes op-eds for the Jewish Labour Movement and the Times of Israel

JUST

So brave

You know NAGTY was worthless when you look around you and there's a retard who can barely string a coherent sentence together with you on a school trip.

Anything in the wikileaks stuff that concerns Britain or it just overblown nothing again?

Have you been /legpilled/ too?

Easy to see where he fucked up. He made the mistake of sending harmless tweets instead of using a megaphone and calling for her to be decapitated in the name of Allah.

>(((mental health issues)))

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

PRAISE KEEK

>There's so much stigma around mental health, and it's gotten completely out of hand!
>It's totally unacceptable, and it's time to put a stop to it!
>feel free to comment any issues you're facing/have faced :)

"Racially aggravated malicious communications"

Now if that ain't straight out of 1984 I don't know what is.

her foot game ridiculous

>because of Tory cunts tripling tuition fees, I was forced to go to a shit-tier University, otherwise our family couldn't afford it

What do you even mean by this? How could you not 'afford' it? Tuition fees are pretty much free money.

youtu.be/dFUkscUiKRE

>tfw this movie never happened: kpopstarz.com/articles/158211/20141230/kristen-stewart-movie-big-shoe-deemed-controversial-upcoming-flick-won.htm

>In the said Kristen Stewart movie, the brunette beauty will be playing the role of Delphi. She is a foot model and sex worker who decides to help a shoe designer in need of direction.

Fucking hell think of all the quality foot shots we could have had

What a cuckfest

>he pronounces kek as "keek"

strange

Can you explain foot fetishism to me? I at least get most of them, generally rooted in something traumatic happening in childhood, but feet?

I just want to suck a traps willy lads

>Swedish minister is forced to apologise for falsely claiming the number of sex attacks in the country is decreasing after Nigel Farage called Malmo 'the rape capital of Europe'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4285628/Swedish-minister-makes-u-turn-sex-attack-statistics.html

>Can't barrage the Farage

just jab a used heroin needle into your arm, same result

>Farage calls Sweden the Rape Capital of Europe
>Turns out he's right

lol

Corbyn = CIA

after several months of research, i have come to the conclusion that southern welsh people are a result of mass race mixing between English and Slavic peoples

gibs

>just jab a used heroin needle into your arm, same result

Really? thanks lad

>mfw about to turn 21

Vegas here I come!

>Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best?

Actually the natives to Southern Wales were Arab Muslims who were driven out by the evil white man. God you're so fucking ignorant.

To the user Personal Trainer dude who was BASED,

>Need Gym routine to get strong but not look like some Henchman.
>2 years no Gym but know my stuff; Just need good progression routine and set list.

Ta.

No idea mate. My guess, and this is pure conjecture, is the neural wiring that relates to sexual attraction is different with foot fetishists such that they perceive feet in a sexual way. I didn't experience any trauma but I can appreciate some nice feets.

>Smack That.

Makes sense; People like allsorts.

Haha

Mines a big mac

Nah that's fair enough. It's just something I never understood, at least it's pretty common so it's not as shameful as most fetishes.

incorrect! that was the bigoted retards in white London.

Isn't it fuckin orunced
>KEK as in PECK?

>You = Ian
>Brit/pol - Phil.

youtu.be/mlpYAaS2Efc

What game do i get lads?

>tfw used to like Will when he used to do stuff in the 90's with Vic eeves etc

can't stand the cunt now, Brexit has torn away the thin veneer of many a celeb, not many left to like these days

None

Read a fucking book

boring european war simulation game

Daily reminder that Brexit was a mistake. I mean, it's such a stupid word.

>40p in the bank

You know what to do user

>Jumanji.

Or...
youtu.be/Gw7oWL8wb1w
>Respect to the stale married couples.

Ethnic Cleansing

BLACKPILLED

youtube.com/watch?v=rZXOydtO5Ww

youtu.be/5j7aau03h-g

What an absolute piece of shit

Hi I'm Nigel Farrage, and this is Etnic Cleanser 3000
>Bang and the Nigs are gone

Watched it live.
Scary because there is nothing he could do to make them not like him.
Which means he could literally do anything.

But also:

youtu.be/ldcUfiHgUbY

Kek at the das rite woman

seriously though they are soul sisters not blinded by the prpaganda

Is it true David Irving always responds to emails? I want to ask him if I'm supposed to believe that all the testimonies from guards saying gassing did happen are fake

DAS RITE

Breath of the Wild

That was pretty fucking based tbqh.

>>A move to require councils in England to identify whether they have spare capacity to house unaccompanied child refugees has been rejected by MPs
what a good idea

it's not like we're in a housing crisis due to immigration and gen x kicking out their offspring like a bunch of good goyim or anything

Tory cunts are hypocrites as are the neo-liberal blairites.

All had a cracking time at Uni and did drugs, fucking, qualifications networking and acyivism.
and got grants.
Lower rents.

Now fucked up the economy and told us we can't have what their predecessors left them with.

>Selfish greedy idiot Twats

Wtf I love Will now

Call of Duty 1488

fuck that reet off

Is he an ex-junkie? He's got the same speech and head movement.

Are you saying people shouldn't move out of their parents' homes?

afaik yes, he's in retirement after all

Aye, no one is right all the time.

Also,youtube uber-EATS ads are pissing me off with that fucking girl laughing like a retarded seal.

WAIT it's half 5 and no tripfags

Give them chance to get home from school.

Mate they literally said he could do anything and it wouldn't bother them.

That's cultist as the SJWs that suck on Hllary's tits.

theyre all bricking it because MI5 are now wathing them through their TVs according to this datadump ive ust downloaded from Wikileaks.

are you saying multigenerational homes should not exist?

Fuck off.
Zelda games are BASED.

>Self's mother was Elaine Rosenbloom, a Jewish woman from Queens, New York
Really makes you think

He is, used to do heroin

The world would be a better place if everyone spent some time observing a mental health ward. Both for the nobheads that think its a joke and the snowflakes that think its all about them because they read something on tumblr

I wish I had a sassy fat black woman walking around with me loudly exclaiming DAS RIGHT every time I said anything