FB DEGENERACY: Who is behind this social engineering scene ?!!!!!!!

Some social engineer got to gether and figured out how to turn society into a living brothel and sluthouse.

everyone in facebook starts posting openly nude selfies ... married women ... even mothers ...

has everyone lost theyr fucking mind ?

I FIGURED OUR THOSE GROUPS USE A SPECIAL TECHNIC CALLED " milgram experiment " where people immitate other people ...

or as Albert Einstein said " Normal is what we normally experience every day, nothing more "

those social engineers use fakefacebook accounts to post nudeselfies of fakes to encourage others posting nudeselfies too ...

the women get 1000 likes and more comments and attention than they have ever experienced and get hooked up ...

now to be quiet honest ! : i dont know if i celebrate this degeneracy since i keep masturbating to them ... or maybe i should curse those social engineers for ruining our society into a slutworld

we must make people aware of this

this is going out of hands

Even with Trump this living hell is just not worth it anymore

why do you call it hell ?

The discovery of fire brought us a tier beyond your common animal and the discovery of electricity is causing us to revert in a fraction of the time. Sexual repression is the only reason anyone gets anything done.

makes sense ... but europeans didnt repress themselves and they achieved worlddominance

>social media is crack for attention whores
This isn't a new development

>Sexual repression is the only reason anyone gets anything done.
Whoa I'd like to learn more about idiot history where can I sign up?

just an update what you can see in those groups

you see its real girls

Christ. Even a 9000 font emoji can't cover those fucking disgusting whale nipples.

now THATS a german face.

its not about nipplesize... people influence women and turn them into bimbosluts ... we lose valuewomen for merriage !

ITT: unfunded bullshit by a schizophrenic kraut

The jews have ruined women. At this point I hope all women just die off

its not unfunded .. .check those facebook groups for yourself ... and im not a kraut
im turkish ... and a muslim ... just living in Islamic Republic Germany

Truly, someone needs to think of the children.

God how can people stand seeing all these titties in their Facebook feed? Makes me sick.

That's what he meant by kraut. Is there any other kind? I don't know if any non Muslim krauts.

>Is there any other kind? I don't know if any non Muslim krauts.
you have a point sir ... BUT im glad muslims will outnumber germans... islam is absolut anti degeneracy and pro patriarky

join islam ... be anti feminist .. come to allah !!!

come to islam before its too late

Settle down Akmed.

Post more of this slut, I have a thing for cows with big nips

At least their image will be tainted forevrr

They did actualy.

It was the (((hippies))) that started to change it.

ironically my main quam with islam is that i enjoy fine wine, i mean i get beating the hell out of drunks and all but im French i just enjoy the taste of stuff.

Women so easily influenced were never marriage material.

Most of that kind of women had weak fathers or no father at all

allah says in koran " alkohol has advanteges and disadvantages ... but the disadvantages are more "

you shall stop drinking and you will feel healthyer and better

degenerates

It's just women posting topless pics. This is actually pretty normal.

I stopped drinking a few years ago, I've only become more anti social and haven't fucked in two years because British people can only have sex when drunk.

In the old days these women would have been put to work in brothels instead of living off their parents or in college

join islam ... stop drinking ... marry muslim ... have lots of sex ... have children ... be proud leader of antifeministic family --- die happy

ISLAM IS THE ANSWERE !

Repressive desublimation is normalizing sexual degeneracy and making it socially acceptable.

This is the modern equivalent of Rome's "bread and circuses," i.e., the Roman method of pacifying the population.

The phrase "repressive desublimation" was coined by Herbert Marcuse, who was a cultural Marxist, but in this case he was pointing out something that's actually helpful, rather than trying to engineer something pernicious.

Repressive desublimation is a term first coined by philosopher and sociologist Herbert Marcuse in his 1964 work One-Dimensional Man, that refers to the way in which, in advanced industrial society (capitalism), "the progress of technological rationality is liquidating the oppositional and transcending elements in the “higher culture.”[1] In other words, where art was previously a way to represent "that which is" from "that which is not,"[2] capitalist society causes the "flattening out"[3] of art into a commodity incorporated into society itself. As Marcuse put it in One-Dimensional Man, "The music of the soul is also the music of salesmanship."
By offering instantaneous, rather than mediated, gratifications,[4] repressive desublimation was considered by Marcuse to remove the energies otherwise available for a social critique; and thus to function as a conservative force under the guise of liberation.

social marxism is a threat to our stability and world peace !

This is a proof that facebook is at its end time. How do you keep your users a bit longer? You allow sexual photos as a last resort.

Don't worry about it, fb isn't hip anymore. It will die out soon.

social engineers laugh while our women are being corrupted ...how can we stop this ?

>Current year
>Women acting like whores
This is what happens when we allow women to effectively control society.

actually facebook is growing

With Indians, Muslims and Africans? I guess. But who cares about them, I don't mind zuckerber enslaving them and selling facebook as "internet" if they want it.

people are stupid by nature ... we cant abandn them and leave them to zuckerbergjew

Women are never the vanguard to modesty, they lack moral integrity and must never be esteemed greater than child birthers.

you think guys are better ?

>join islam

no thank you satanic cult

>ISLAM IS THE ANSWERE !

To how to devote your life to satan and destroy civilisation

yes

ps rate my dick

It also carefully explains how to apply special taxes to non muslims and how rape and slavery is just fine.

KYS mudslime.

its fine as long as unbelievers pay the price dawggggggg