Because no low skill american cook couldnt put together some coffee and french toast right?

Because no low skill american cook couldnt put together some coffee and french toast right?

>brekkie is 46 us dollars
thats more than i make a year

>$46+tip

>alcohol with breakfast
Haram

Well they clearly didn't pass the savings on to the customer, fucking heebs

>breakfast
>12:19 pm
>bloody mary
>mimosa

>12$ for French toast

>coffee
>2.75
Why

>restaurant owner brags about exploiting foreign employees-at-will with little/no job security or benefits
>yuppie thinks eggs florentine is more than a hollandaise omlette served over greens

living the dream

>$13 for french toast
U fucking wot through the core of the earth and around the bend and back again fucking wotting til the end of time god fuck

Mimosa and a Bloody Mary for breakfast?

>breakfast
>bloody mary
lad

Degenerate jewess

They were probably trained white, English speaking, 100% home grown 3rd generation chefs who bought into the:

"my grandparents who came to this country legally, learned English, changed their name from Glopenstein to Jones, and assimilated, are completely equivalent to Paco moving to LA, shitting out 18 kids, and asking for handouts"

leftist thought process

That's common in the us, senpai

Yeah they're good for hangovers.

>$46

Also, thanks for making sure I won't go back to that restaurant.

I bet if there was a large enough faction in the Democratic party who started Demonizing businesses, this same tactic probably wouldn't work, even though it's just as valid.

$46.54 for breakfast? WTF bro? Time to move to the South. Better Breakfast, better quality, cheaper.

>Brunch

It's this excuse to get drunk at noon used by city dwelling millennials. In LA and NY brunch is treated with cult-lile reverence.

>Bloody mary
>breakfast

Can you say alcoholic?

Drinking alcohol at breakfast

She imbibes a LOT of alcohol with her breakfast. But immigrants being low paid and kept out of sight where they belong is exactly where liberals want them. To quote The View: "if there are no more Mexicans, who is going to clean our toilets?!"
They just love there being a lower class of people easily identifiable by skin color

>breakfast
>bloody mary
>$ 46.54
>jew york
JUST

completely tasteless. that bitch needs espresso+amaretto. she probably read on some NYC yuppie lifestyle blog that the most sofisticaetted metropilotains drink bloody marys

This is what the place looks like

Jew York is not the US. It's the Israeli embassy.

13 dollars for a fucking toast

The only thing remotely similar here is un carajillo, that basically is coffee + alcohol

That is some hipster faggot dwelling right there.

When I was in Florida, I got breakfast at a Denny's most days. $14.95 (plus tip) got me 2 eggs, 4 sausages, 4 rashers of bacon, toast, and as much coffee and pancakes I could drink/eat

I miss it, if I lived in America I would be even fatter

How to play this game:

"I have no problem with immigrants. I have a problem with illegal aliens."

And don't forget to tip canabro :^)

Yes, legal immigrants, you stupid bitch.
/thread

I don't understand how people survive financially in NYC?

Do you just have trust fund money or something?

They jobs don't pay that much

you are missing the point
she is drinking on breakfast because trump

Why do retard leftist still think Trump is deporting ALL IMIGRANTS when he clearly states ILLEGALS?

>coffee 2.75

kek

>that much alcohol with your breakfast
Holy shit these regressives really are that depressed Trump won

M8 dennys of all places? Not at least Ihop? What part of florida was this?

Upstate New York (the red 95% of New York) calls black coffee and bourbon a Gym Coach.

>13 (thirteen) fucking dollars for french toast
>1 3 (ONE THREE) FUCKING DOLLARS FOR FRENCH TOAST

Who drinks coffee at 12pm

basically everything costs 2-3x as much, but you make more money

federal positions paying $30k in bumfuck valley, arkansas usually start at $50-60k in NYC/boston/DC

I've been there, I work right by Union Street, I actually revealed my Power Level and asked if that was really necessary and the waitress looked like she wanted to slap me. If it wasn't for the fact I'm 6'2 and 250 pounds and had bought Breakfast for about 4 guys of equal size she might have.

>all these poorfags on my Sup Forums

I spent unirinically more this morning on my brunch and didnt have 3 fucking cocktails either.

47 dollars is a very reasonable bill for NYC, especially with alcohol.

If she's trying to say that we should be thankful for immigrants, I'll pass on her opinion until she can have a civilized breakfast without a fucking cocktail like the piece of trailer trash she is.

call her a spic

Kissime, I was like 17 and on my last family holiday. Dad wanted Denny's, I wanted Denny's, so we had Denny's

>40% gratuity added into price

fuggg

Probably same as London. They live in a shitty small apartments shared by 6 other people in a nigger area. And rent is £900
But hey it's cool to live in London/NYC

$60k is nothing when breakfast is $50 and rent is $3000 though

ITT: rural and suburban wagecucks on foodstamps who can't afford eating out in NY

>Denny's

That place is a shit hole. You can find smaller mom and pop joints that make everything fresh and you get more for even less than that.

One place we go to is a hole in a wall place. But, they have this country omelette filled with bacon, sausage, cheese, potatoes, and covered in sausage gravy that is the best. Wife and I can go in there and with tip walk out only spending $20. And the amount of food you get is crazy.

Breakfast in the South is the best.

I would never fucking go there again

Sorry for bad english. Fuck them.

44€ fucking euros for one breakfast.
I can buy food worth a whole week for that. Jesus Christ

Call ICE

Why were they drinking at noon?

Made mimosa come out my nose

Are they legal? Thats all that matters.

The Website says that you can only eat Brunch at SAT - SUN: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm.

So these (((People))) went to a restaurant that's only open to Brunch on Sunday to Eat. I doubt a place like that has an Tacos in the back.

I'm pretty well off, but I wouldn't pay that much for a breakfast
>$13 french toast

>bloody mary
What the fuck?

Nice to know
un carajillo is something a 60yo guy would have after a big lunch
along a fat cigar

restaurant is in the. people's Republic of Park slope

I have a very high caffeine tolerance so sometimes I might drink a cup before bed. I don't like putting sugar and all that other stuff in it tho

Why not fucking waffle house you mean.

>$50 for breakfast

>drinking at 12am

rich alcoholics are the worst

I'm sure there's far better places out there, the bacon was always rubbery as fuck but the shitty coffee was pretty good

Im planning another trip in the next few years, this time with my mates

only retards pay $50 for breakfast and $3k for rent. those are the jewesses who live off holocaust reparations and trust dividends.

my breakfast cost $1-2, lunch $5 if I pack it ($30 at restaurant), and my rent cost 1/3 of $2k. $60k = lots of disposable income after paying all bills+loans

> breakfast at 12:19 pm
> orders alcohol on breakfast
> pays 46.54 for breakfast

meanwhile

> fucking uneducated redneck fascists voted for drumpf

And this is why every report saying rural people receive more government money is bullshit.

Why would anyone pay that much? That is insane. You could just go to a local shop and get everything for under $10. Hell, you could just spend 20 minutes making it and would probably be below $5 while still having a surplus for tomorrow. It is unnecessary spending.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FLORIDA IS COMPLETE GARBAGE DONT EVER COME HERE NEW YORKERS

It does when your meal is more alcohol than food

46 dollars and they still hire illegals to drive cost down.

Pure kikery.

asda

12$? it's fucking 13$. can't you read you fucking illiterate mongol? fucking inbred amerifatasses. not even read you can. but books are for faggots amiright? the only letters you know are u, s and a. right? fucking amerigoblin. go crawl down your bridge again. fucking fuckhead here is your (you) you wanted so much.

i have a question to ameribros
why do you guys have this weird thing with tipping? ive never tipped in my life, and probably never will so why do you guys act like its enforced or something

>breakfast
>at noon
>with alcoholic beverages

Fucking degenerate scum fuck NYC and everyone who lives there (except President Trump and family).

>people unironically pay $3000 to live in these

>not drinking coffee before bed

>Hipster brooklyn
>13$ for fucking french toast

Hahaha

Actual Brooklyn voted red by the way

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know, God hates anyone that uses baby-speak.

Are they illegal or not

because people are stupid enough to fall for it and you have inverse herd immunity
herd contagion?

Who the fuck is charging $12 for a Florentine? Its fucking spinach and eggs.

I love you guys. You make the Harry Potter section of Universal studios just a bit more immersion.

you live with 3 people ? That would suck, but then again you get to live in NYC so it kind of evens out.

How much the average NYC worker earns?

This would be a restaurant that I would never eat at again.

To be fair you have to remember that most Millenial-aged people can't even boil water. Paying $13 for fucking toast probably seems like a great deal for them

>federal positions

fuck off shareblue, no one wants to hear how you worked for the county before landing this shitty job

>Brooklyn
what do you think?

>paying 46 dollars for breakfast

in other news, we need to raise the minimum wage since so many people are poor

What are you, gay?

Not sure but I heard even a garbage man makes like 70k a year. I know a guy that lives in queens that clears 100k working road construction just filling in potholes and fixing side walks.