Why do whites fear blacks? If we are the master race, shouldn't they fear us?

Why do whites fear blacks? If we are the master race, shouldn't they fear us?

People don't fear blacks, they fear the whites/jews which will fuck you up if you defend yourself against feral blacks.

They're unpredictable due to picking up the culture of the Scots-Irish hearders. Like the Middle Easterners and Mongols, they cannot be trusted.

Thread

This picture is historically inaccurate, it has always been the niggers crossing the street.

the same reason whites fear wild stray dogs

I'm 6'7" and 20st. I'm not the one that crosses the road. I am the road.

Depends. Southern Rednecks and blue collar whites don't really fear blacks. White liberals are scared shitless of them.

fpbp. Brownies are vicious but dumb as fuck, like treading carefully around a particularly irate dog. It's the unrelenting brainwashing and hounding of the liberals that makes me nervous, whereas in the past an uppity nog could just be BTFO. Case in point with BLM right now, every time a white cop shoots one of theirs, no matter how deserving, they chimp the fuck out and burn down cities.

people drive on you?

because blacks have no impulse control and will blindly assault and rape anyone who passes them by. there are plenty of examples of people not crossing the road and like a pack of hyenas they brutally assault the outnumbered person.

blacks are animals, it's common knowledge to avoid them and let them kill each other out

Why do you avoid wild animals user?

Every creature on earth fears that which they can't predict.

Black people are violent, chaotic, and follow no logical theme when it comes to their behavior and temperament.

That is why you avoid them. The same as any other creature would. It's self-preservation and avoiding situations with a high probability of conflict that isn't necessary

If a black punches me, he's likely to get away. If I punch a black back, a bunch of dinduistas come out of the woodwork told by Jewish lawyers from the (((SPLC))) how to lie to get me convicted of a hate crime.

I avoid niggers like I avoid bears

because you fucking retard

if a black person assaults us (which is normaly the case) they 1. usually dont' have jobs, so they dont' have to worry about a criminal record.
2. they will NEVER EVER get charged with a race crime. (it takes 4 niggers kidnapping a retarded white kid and broadcasting it on youtube, cutting his hair to his scalp and using it as an ashtray, to even be considered a race crime).

where as a white person, thinks down the road. Majority do not want a criminal record
So whites avoid confrontation when they can. And if they do assault a black person, there is a 50/50 chance he will charged with a race related crime

so now that your fucking educated on the subject

WE KNOW THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

Niggers keep their head down where it belongs. Only liberals cross the street.

You're a big guy

This is how it works

This is a msm forced meme i think

It is a mystery

This.
Have been an LEO for coming up on 4 years. The only real power you feel with a badge is knowing if shit goes down you have people to back you up. It's a lot easier to confront a hoarde of nignogs when you know your bodycam, union and team of lawyers will go to bat for you.

FPBP.

Thread

Because the master race ain't bulletproof.

nope, i cross the street when i see a nigger unless theres some people around

This board is full of children. I see a lot of commentary but it's pretty clear the posters have no life experience. You faggots are certainly the ones unprepared for the real world and a nigger would spot you a mile away.

You fear a monkey don't you? Or a wild dog?

Niggers are just wild animals. They could attack for no human reason.

How the fuck do you not react to a gang of niggers rushing up behind you? Lack of ears or the belief that 'it's not my problem'?
If they were ninjas then sure go ahead and get ganked but no they are niggers. Niggers aren't known for being quiet.

Only a moron would wish to be in the company of feral animals

Niggers are literally animals that can't even plan their crimes properly. Pic related just happened this morning.

Around blacks never relax.

See a nigger pull the trigger.

Why

Don't be fearful.
Be smart and don't live near gangs.

Blacks have nothing to lose. You don't pick fights with people who have nothing to lose.

Blacks are impulsive and violent, and the justice system will favour them in any resulting physical altercation.

Empty your nine on the welfare line.