Is diversity really all that bad?

Is diversity really all that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly?

Diveristy of races, nah.

Diversity of cultures on the other hand...

Diversity by itself, no
Diversity by force, yes

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
Yes. Its bad for all races. Except Jews anyway which is why they promote it.

"Diversity" as liberals define it is terrible. It destroys unique cultures and floods otherwise peaceful areas with crime.
Diversity of culture is great though.

No, its always bad. We should live in separate nations.

It's not one or the other, life isn't black and white stop thinking like an ideologue

Diversity of nations is great

Diversity within a single nation is marxist method of destroying diversity of thought and opposing views

Yes.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

>New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to ‘hunker down’. Trust (even of one's own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer.

Notice how racially homogeneous countries like Japan and Israel don't have racial and ethnic tensions?

Cultural marxists can go fuck themselves.

This.
The problem is forcing superior culture to bow down to worst culture.

JUST LET IT HAPPEN NATURALLY

Sounds just like what (((they))) wanted.

"Hey Professor? Why isn't your neighborhood being forced to integrate?"

Ask Big Questions.

Yes. Next question?

What will happen "naturally" is that cultures will compete against each other for living space and resources, until one either engulfs or annihilate all the others. And then only one will remain.

Different cultures CANNOT co-exist in the long term. The only possible way would be if each one occupied its own separate planet, and maybe not even then.

The perfect system would be segregation of cultures with tourists being able to apply for visas with a tracking anklet

racemixing is bad, tho

I'm fine with this. Let the best man win.

I want to see a muslim planet.

>I'm fine with this.

So am I. I don't see how anyone COULDN'T be.

>"Welcome to Kharbombya IV! Here is your complimentary dynamite belt!"

good diversity is imaging different food colorings in different glasses of water

bad diversity is pouring all the different food colorings into the same container and then it becomes black shit

top kek I love this pence meme

Studies by Dr. Robert Putnam indicate that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion.

So yes, racial diversity is awful.

Even then that one remaining culture will eventually find something that splits it apart and causes new groups to form and begin competing.

Wut
That's Dr. Quest
His son
His adopted son
And his bodyguard because he literally goes around the world getting attacked by psychos and mercenaries for the shit he invents

Wew