Vault 7 is a psyop
Do NOT let this community fall for the fed's trap
You have been warned

Bump this until it gets snabbed by the feds
Exposure of the truth is their enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think Sup Forums is smart enough to avoid something like that? You really are deluded.

Wikileaks insider here, I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself

3 shills one thread

McDonalds insider here, I've spent multiple years reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional fry cook such as myself

I don't think it's a good idea to look at this, we might get in trouble. I'll leave it to th experienced analysts

Sup Forums insider here, I've spent multiple years reading through all the shitposts and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional shill such as myself

I lied. Here is the second reply.
This is a shill using reverse psychology to get you interested.

I implore you to read it, but do not fall for their trap. Same with PizzaGate. Focus on the very real Lolita Express and Epstein's pedo island, rather than these pizza shops. They're coming for the skeptics who have the tendency to be onto something, but also the tendency to fall for mass hysteria.
Be CAREFUL and be SMART. Please. You are America's last hope...

Well I dunno about these other faggots but I have been mostly ignoring anything related to "wikileaks" every since they got him in October.

Hacker known as Sup Forums here - I have spent thousands of chromosomes reading through these documents and there is really nothing substantial.

don't fall for this fake vault 7 crap anons you might end up arreseted

>You are America's last hope...

>Americas last hope
>some anonymous faggots armed with smug anime girls and various dank memes

Theyre bots. The text never changes. I know some are anons turning it into pasta. But bots are doing most of it today.

fuck off CIA shill

beware of these posts guys, trying to add the element of doubt just like with all the "this isnt true" pizzagate posts

Bump for awareness.

Archon insider here, I've spent multiple eons reading through all the human documentation and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a interdimensional demigod such as myself and my consortium of soul light

Nah, wikileaks really was compromised.
They've stopped pgp signing their messages, what more proof do you need?

Witch doctor here. I've spent a few peyote induced trips tulpamancing the cosmic mysteries of space and time and there's really nothing substantial.

THIS

bump the real thread

complimentary bamp

I will wait what CNN tells me about. I don't think that I am permitted to take a look in such documents. I trust CNN that they inform me right and decide what is good for me to know.
They just care as much about my freedom like the agencies do.

have you guys noticed you get banned if you post the alex jones basic gestalt rant transcript?

I've posted it in threads on 4 different boards and got banned for all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI

MSM made its own "fake news" websites

now on AJ

This morning has just been a giant mindfuck.
Btw OP, what is the angle of this psyop.
> PsyOP