Ask a secular Turk from England anything!

Ask a secular Turk from England anything!

>diaspora-haters GTFO/nefret edenler siktir git be

Why haven't we thrown you fuckers out yet?

Let me guess, you believe the Armenian Genocide was fake?

no I don't

but it wasn't a genocide

but it should've been

What do you do to warn the libs against Islam? You must understand how horrible it is.

(You) have to go back, turkroach

fpbp

Ottoman Islam isn't Wahabi Islam, and Saudis should be bombed into oblivion

how thick is your mustache?
Does the giant sign above your shop say Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
Do you know how to make Adana kebap?

You can say Britain, but not England.

England belongs to the English, that's the point.

fuck turks fuck allah

Make Turkey Byzantine again.

DUDE

FUCK OFF SMELLY DUMB TURK SCUM

islam isn't the problem, arabs are

I'm only not islamic because I don't believe in God and believe in Atatürk as the one true guide

Turkish muslims still drink and they absorb the beneficial cultural aspects of it

arabs and the likes are scum muslims and should be discarded

but if I was to be an religion I would be an islam :)

also I don't care what the libtards do in the west as long as it doesn't affect my Turkey

I do

this

very

I am from England, I am not British or English

no the diffrens

fuck K*rds anana sikiyim KEKO

WEED

stop that

>Ataturk fan
You'll be shot last, and given a final meal as well as a minute to collect yourself.

you act like it's a very rare thing amongst the Turks but how the fuck did I grow up with idolizing him

literally all the Turks I know, even islamic ones taught me of his ways and how great he is which is one of the reasons I am so ultranationalistic in another mans country

I sing izmir'in marşı all day

which kebab shop do your parents own?

anana sikiyim inc

A secular roach is still a roach

Brits island is floating away from EU. Will you abandon that sinking skip like rats you are or what? Pls sink with them.

How is life? are you happy?

Why are so many Turks queer? Seriously. I've had 2 close Turkish friends in my life and both of them made passes at me

You are the reason ISIS lost momentum? How are you just letting them fail?

im not british i didn't want to get born here s*rb, I'm leaving

yep and proud

no

it's a cultural thing it's not gay, you wouldn't understand because brits think everything is embarrassing and weird though

i dont like isis

1., Why do Turks eat so many apples?
Or at least buy anyway, I don't know what happens to them.

2., Why do "traditional turks" have blacked out car windows but look like fucking George Michael with pencil-painted beards when they climb out? Saw them going through Bulgaria last Summer and it was like some alternative-reality gay pride-parade.

at least you're man enough to leave and not cause shit like the other fucks

>it's a cultural thing it's not gay

You're going to have to explain this to me. Is it normal for men to be intimate in Turkey? I thought this kind of thing was forbidden by Muslim law.

Nothing makes sense in your Arab countries, that's one of the main reasons I don't want your people over here.

>im not british i didn't want to get born here s*rb, I'm leaving

alrighty then. come here and you will be used as tuna food.

why are you in England? out.

the turks are a mixture of white greeks and arabs hence the homo paradox

Are you Boris Johnson?

I have a pretty big fight tomorrow and I'm praying I do not get killed, upon other things life hasn't been good to me at all

Idk I like apples

and it's a cultural thing

yep

Turkey isn't an Arab country and we are by no means "islamic", yes yes wow Turks are """muslims""", those same """muslims""" drink alcohol regularly and don't wear headscarfs

a Turkish muslim is an American christian - it's just a title

also we aren't arabs you ignorant cunt

it is normal for everyone to be intimate in Turkey, it's very flowing and free but very masculine in the sense as soon as you start talking shit you're going to get punched

I'll fuck your mother amina koyim

yep

my blood is mainly bulgarian but ok

well where turkey is is where the asia minor greeks used to live and they extended down to syria and then the turks invaded from assyria and spread all over the place that's why there are so many "white" people in the midde east

most of my blood is bulgarian (the rest being anatolian) yet I am tanned colour

what do you make of this

What do they call you in Turkey? I hear they don't like the children of the redneck Turks we got here decades ago back in Turkey.

I think you're stupid for putting your photo on Sup Forums, but you're definetly eastern european turk person.

When will you come home?

>implying I'm a filthy german born türk

they call yours almancı

I am simply a real türk unlike your almancı

Also how can you choose islam it's garbage sooner or later we will deus vult because we're sick of islam's garbage.

I call you leech or parasite

you look like an ar*b and gypsy mix and underage. saged and reported. don't post your face uncensored on Sup Forums kid

>it's a cultural thing it's not gay
Sure

dönmeliyim

param varsa dönayım ama yoktur o zaman

I always post my pics on Sup Forums, been doing so for years now

there are definitely people who have a collective album of me, whenever I go on /tr/ someone tends to post me

I choose kemalism over it, but if I had to be religious I'd be islamic, it fits better with me and I'm not one to just pick a winning team, I pick whatever team I like

>ar*b and gypsy

unironically kill yourself

FPBP

I hope that Brexit will enable it.

>a real türk
Okay

How can you agree with all the fucked up shit arab nations do in the name of islam? at least pretend to be persian or ancient egyptian.

You're going to need a reich to fix your country

Australia is coming to extract revenge for Anzac day. We will not be crippled by poor British planning this time.

Are you prepared for certain death?

not arab yet again and not muslim EITHER

I'm a turk

not a fucking filthy fucking shitskinned bignosed short-heighted oy-vey cucked smallchinned weakjawed fucking ARAB

IM A TUUUUURKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yep you got it, im a real turk

So anyway, enough with the real gay Türkmen for now. What Turkish dishes should I try (at home)?

so you mean you're a pure asia minor greek?

>don't post your face uncensored on Sup Forums kid

>le ebul Sup Forums hackerz meme

I don't approve of the guy posting his pic, but stop trying to pretend Sup Forums is the scary place it was 10+ years ago. It''s literally a safe space in the current year.

1£ = 4.5₺

I like how you have these files saved on your PC

you should try eating my dick served on a silver platter, it has been in your mums pussy

turk*

I've been posting my pic for years here anyway

>IM A TUUUUURKKKKKKKKKKKKK
You really think that's something special, don't you.

You mean your family was part of the byzantium empire? If so why not eastern orthodox over islam?

Yeah it's getting weird right now, looking for all these pictures just for this thread. But thanks to google, I only had to type "Turkish " and it auto completed to "Turkish gay men"

Funny that.

ne işleri var orada

türkçem daha iyi olur de eğer orada yaşadıysam

very proud

IM ATHEIST EITHER WAY FUCK OFF

for me if I type in UK to google it comes up with turkish flag on images

you're one of the ar*bs ottoman empire brought into anatolia during 16th century. your ancestors got assimilated and their spawn (like yourself) think they're turks now

sorry kid, your shitskin and facial structure proves it without a doubt

You say that but when it comes down when you need to bow down to Allah you're just going to give in.

it's bad pic, look, I am white here, that nose isnt arab

when will that happen

errdogan is going to make you assume the position

>asobibo
Weird copy of an adidas track suit. Do you keep it on for oil wrestling, or take it off?

Why haven't you've done the right thing and offed yourself for literally being the No. 1 scum of Earth being on the podium along with the jews and Saudis?

nuh huh

it is an adidas real my friend

factually incorrect

You're not FROM England, you are IN England.

no I was born here

>from England
A roach on an island is still a roach
You people are vermin. The only okay Turks I've ever met turned out to be Kurds.

Wich 2hu wud u fuq?

You look like a gypsy.0

>Kurds

you are obviously a shill, kill yourself shitskin

no I don't fuck yourself

Not a dark gypsy but a gypo nonetheless. Your features confirm.

>kill yourself shitskin
Says the Turk

Turks will never be white. Turkey will never be European.

REASONABLE DISCUSSION

Doesn't make you English cunt.

I've seen the OP's pic before

this is a bait thread fools

List of people Europeans don't like by rank of hatred.
1. Black people
2. Arabs
3. Gypsies
4. Eastern Europeans

>1.Gypsies
>2. niggers
>3. Arabs and other mena scum
>4. Turks
>5. Eastern Europeans (mostly Romanians)

If he's telling the truth (which I doubt, but it's possible), he's going home soon. Which makes him a decent guy in my book

I forgot about black people for a second, I rank gypsies lower because I'm british so I dont have to deal with them much

I don't see what's wrong with the Armenian genocide? Armenians are scum. Just another variety of Arab.

Is there a difference between turks and arabs?

>look, I am white here
wew lad, you look more hispanic than anything

Also I estimate you to be younger than 15, because turks already have full beards by that age

Blacks are more violent than gypsies but gypsies are more present in Europe than blacks. Although that will change very soon.

Better have more allies than enemies plus now the armenians have a grudge against islam

How do you make Shwerma kebab so tasty?

Why haven't you returned to you Roman roots, Koutloumous?

If I converted to Sunni Islam, leaned Turkish, and moved to Turkey, would your countrymen accept me as a Turk? Would you accept me as a Muslim? Could I get a qt Circassian grill? I'm a white southern European.

Yep. Some Turks look like Arabs, others look like churkas, some look like gypsies like OP, and some look European due to kidnapping balks and Slavs. Turks are like Brazilian, a mongrel race. I rank them to lower in the dislike spectrum than Arabs and Kurds desu

Gypsy

the brow is also a dead give away

they are indo-europeans, they are christians, they are white, nothing wrong with them

Doesn't make a difference though. Armenians are like kikes especially with how they act. Truly scum.

I don't think black people in europe are going to be a thing nationalism is already taking hold and we have a bulwark of uber racist arabs to keep them back.

>white and european
>armenian

I found the Armenian.

you mean a highly militarized people to draw fire from the arabs?

You don't need to convert (unless you want to live among mudslimes). Being Turk at heart is enough for you to get accepted as one. You can marry anyone (again, except islamist sunnis) you want

>Roach born in Britain clinging onto his ancestors culture while leeching off the west.
>Ultranationalistic
Go back and i will respect you