Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI
exhentai.org/s/86ffa8a74e/951802-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf is a mess.. Sad!

AWOO~

Reminder that shills are among us, NEVER give in to despair and keep following the path of light!
Read the knight's prayer and keep on fighting the good fight, God is watching over all of us!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ← baby seal

Something's gonna give....

Something's gotta give....

Guys? I think i have autism

get lost kike

Noah is a retard, it's fucking textbook to start a scandal to cover another one

Shhhh they're watching

8 minutes lads

CIA needs to burn tbqh.

They're too powerful and too incompetent at the same time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI

ALEX JONES LIVE IN 9 MIN
GO GO GO

> Donald Trump is scary to a lot of people, but he has never scared me. I am inoculated against men like him. Most people, decent and good-hearted people, listen to Trump and their stomachs churn. I listen to Trump and hear only a death rattle. I know how men like him end. I already outlasted that kind of toxic masculinity. I had to survive my father, a small-time crook who played at having millions the same way Trump plays at having billions.

> I used to look up to my father. His name was Tom Bateman, and he was, for a time, as big as the whole world. He was an ex-college football star and successful businessman who had all the answers.

> He flew planes, repossessed cars, and owned scores of firearms. Nobody screwed with him, nobody talked back to him, and nobody told him what to do. He was an irresistible force who won every fight, because he sucker-punched every foe.

> Then, in 1994, while attending a convention for auto dealers, he encountered a warm white light in his hotel room. A lilting female voice with a Welsh accent assured him he would never have to work again. When he got home, he assembled me, my mother, and my brother around the dinner table.

> "I have to show you all something," he said, removing his t-shirt. "It’s absolutely awesome"

> There, on my father’s bare left pec, was a tattoo of a wolf’s head. He thumped his chest and pointed at me.

> "I heard my mother’s voice and felt her warmth. She told me I was free to be me. There are going to be big changes"

> "Why aren’t you at the dealership?" asked my mother. "It’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon"

> "I’m never working again," he replied. "It’s not an option. But I am going to grow the ponytails I was meant to have"

> He was true to his word: He stopped running his business, which he left in the care of my older brother, and proceeded to grow a series of ponytails, each of which he snipped and sealed in a Ziploc bag

> And seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Stop posting images from this cuck movie

>Great Meme War, Twitter theater
SECOND FRONT OPENING UP

holy shit Alex is going ballistic on CIA

>Trump learned from the Jews
>Now they are mad he is using their tactics.

kek

>goes on Sup Forums
Yep

I really wished that the latest Wikileaks offered direct evidence for exactly what was compromised in Trump Tower, not just alluding to these tools being used on Trump. Now for him to predict the future once again.

Can some artist make a pepe out of /OurGuy/?

>Sad!

what's sad is that this jew leftist retard hits refresh over and over just to be the 1st post every thread

also think we give a shit about what that nigger on a comedy channel thinks, wtf?
never seen anybody so pathetic

CIA KILLED JFK JR IN REMOTE PLANE CRASH TO INSTALL HRC AS SENATOR

THIS WILL BE REVEALED

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No~
First one is a kikebot

I'M ONLY FAPPING TO ELVES FROM NOW ON!

WHY HAVEN'T THEY SHUT IT DOWN YET???

always awoo~

I talked to CIA recruiters a lot in college. I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

>fags woke up today and actually decided to doubt Trump

how many times have we been through this

>boring shit we already knew
>this does hurt or help Trump in any way

Well I guess I'll play video games or something to pass the time. Since Sup Forums is going to unusable until everyone stops freaking out at something we've all known since Snowden.

President Drumpf bought these kids to play "excited" and "happy".

What a clown. No child likes Drumpf

nuff said

Wilbur Ross is going after China for illegally selling telecommunications equipment to Iran and North Korea.

when is Spicer raping the media?
link plz?

>yfw the CIA has a bigger meme collection than you

Thanks Roger. Your wikileaks source really pulled through this time.

I PRAY TO GOD THIS HAPPENS

What kid? All I see is Trump and Baby Cruz

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING GUYS??????

SOMETHING ABOUT CIA AND WIKILEAKS?!?!?!

don't you have to worry about your hacking center in Frankfurt being expose CIA nigger?

>Trump brings wiretapping to people's attention over the weekend
>By now, every news station ran the tapping story and brought up spying on citizens to the public, everybody in the country knows about it by now
>CIA leaks reveal that CIA spies on everybody, all the time

All according to plan, folks

The counter attack starts now

I already do that. Get on my level fags

quality over quantity!
there is a comic of a elf molesting a shota and gettin impregnated.

This makes alot of sense now.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's the last thing the CIA now knows you fapped to anons?

exhentai.org/s/86ffa8a74e/951802-1

i bet those incompetent fucks can't even get past the panda but let these hacking tools get loose.

Wow, a data drop against the CIA as soon as the intelligence community is posing a threat to the US president. What a coincidence...

>put backdoors in literally everything
>WE CONTROL THEM
>everyone here is 100% trustworthy and would never leak this stuff
>even though we are literally shitting all over the American people and the constitution
>so we are all trustworthy and good individuals
what could possibly go wrong

yeah man, it's full of autistic weeboo redditors

Is the reason Baneposting took off so much because so many CIA operatives are already posting here?

Thanks Roger.

Posted while the thread was dying.

Pls respond

Fox reporting on leaks now.

CIA is currently on suicide watch as Wikileaks just released info they can hack 99% of electronic devices on this planet. They also can control Automatic driverless cars to carry out undetectable assassinations.

Digits confirm spooks enrich nations

#WeAreAllSpooks

>FBI has ample evidence to indict Hillary
>Comey shits out some bullshit briefing "She's guilty as fuck, but we all make mistakes lol :3"
>DHS can't even break some firewall and fix Georgia's voting system
>CIA fumbles all over Trump - caught twice leaking information

Have these alphabet agencies always been so incompetent, or is Trump just untouchable? At Least ICE is doing their job after 8 years thumb-in-ass horseplay.

Seems like after the end of the Cold War all the vanguards retired or were relocated elsewhere.

5 MINUTES TO MARS

WE ARE THE FUTURE

GODSPEED

They have a program called philosoraptor. With the meme attached. The CIA is way more autistic than we could have ever imagined

Not even a year into Trump's presidency and we have another boss encounter. The next 8 years are going to be magic

makes you think huh? I mean who here really thinks Trump does not have a plan to wreck the establishment

Here's a redpill: Don't smoke.

THAT LITTLE KID IS DOING A WHITE SUPREMACIST HAND GESTURE

he taped over the camera, but what did he tape over on the side? is it the usb port, why??

Twitter CEO is on their list of names that they haven't released yet, for
>reasons

Make feminist awoo close her eyes when alt-knight awoo beat her.

>these shills insisting "there's no proof they spied on citizens"
Oh yeah they were totally building a massive surveillance state and all these backdoors and tools to not use them here

post rare Banes and CIAs

My car is old as shit, the CIA can have fun hacking my fucking cassette player

well, they do hire people like Mcmuffin...

If you think about it, he went from spook to low level republican staff. That's not impressive.

Jeb bush is a mess

I'm still using such telephone.

Built in microphone

You don't need leaked CIA docs to know to block the camera on your computer

fixed

Awww shit this gonna be good, McMuffin in suicide watch soon

That's correct.

Fuck you CIA Niggers

the cia guy gets fucked up so no

Does anybody have a finished gif with the awoo getting ready to smash the H for Hillary? I never saw it finished.

It really is a shame what happened to the kennedys, sadly we live in a world where the bad guys kill the good guys and get away with it everytime.

I've fapped to that comic so much that I probably have it saved in my hardrive twice

I dont have a webcam on my computer.

Yep, I've looked through the figures and there's really nothing to see. I think WikiLeaks is basically just trying to distract everyone from Trump's traitorous deals with Russia.

Don't waste time reading them, it's not worth it.

looks at their terrible meme'ing. It's like the only hire from 9fag and reddit. No wonder they are scared of us and are nuclear capable memes.

CIA is even more incompetent than previously believed. Hopefully they can get shut down and their responsibilities divided up among the intelligence agencies that aren't staffed mainly by diversity hires and drug dealers.

rip in piece

kek