ANTI RELIGION THREAD

Why would you worship Jesus? Jesus teaches people to be meek, righteous, and to turn the other cheek. You know who isn't meek and righteous? That's right, the globalist Jews. The globalist Jews want you to be like Jesus: a man who is pure and good in every way, and suffers for it. If (((they))) promote religion and teach people to accept suffering, it only makes their job of controlling people easier. They can take what they want, because the people are taught not to take.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise milkwalker

The Creator God still exists though along with that which is beyond our perception and the forces of Good/Evil built into the Reality Matrix by The Creator God.

All religions, and even modern science, are belief systems with varying levels of truth but they are all fatally flawed by the limitations of current human perception.

There is an elite class above the visible people of the world that is suppressing humanity from their potential in order to control, manipulate and eventually enslave them.

Sup Forums is the Path Of Light, so just stick around and eventually you will understand.

>Why would you worship Jesus?
because He's God.

Jesus teaches you to be tolerent and understanding but not put up with blatent bullshit

Jesus is the only thing about humanity that will save you from Roko's Basilisk.

I have analysed those leaks, and they do not have any compromising information. Do not waste any time on them.

>because He's God.
No he's not.

The son
not The Father

am i speaking to a jehovah's witness or something?

This is why using english language to describe things outside the realm of modern Human perception does not work...

WE DONT HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMPREHEND GOD YET YOU IMPATIENT RETARDS

THERE ARE ELITE SUPPRESSING HUMANITIES POTENTIAL, STARTING WITH OUR CONNECTION TO GOD.

The Trinity is not in the bible.

Read up on Secret Societies subverting Christianity

>jehovah's witness
No
i'm non-denominational

>Others are bad, therefore I should be bad too
k

Jesus walks the Earth. He is reuiniting the kin and adding fire to each Torch. There is a change coming about. Stick to your guns, truth, and wisdom. Do not let lies dictate you. We have suffered for very long. We will continue to suffer until it is over, but at this point, I enjoy this Reality, comparative to it's supposed True Path. I would have never considered how entertaining its gotten. I'm in a literal video game, at this point.

There are people who use the Teachings of Jesus to achieve their own ends but Jesus' truth still prevails regardless of the manipulation of other people and the ones who merely used the Bible to their own ends rather than Salvation will be exposed as hypocrites and put to shame.

it is, though not explicitly.
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)
>The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)
>To them belong the patriarchs, and from them, by human descent, came the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever! Amen. (Romans 9:5)
>So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” (1 Cor 8:4)

>Jesus teaches people to be meek, righteous, and to turn the other cheek.
>regurgitating pagan memes

You know damn well he never said to roll over and let the world walk over you.

>hurr Christianity is supposed to pacify and subvert the masses

No. Christianity is supposed to make you the moral conscience of society that refuses to shut up. Making a society so frustrated and angry that they will literally murder you to shut you up is supposed to be a legitimate reality for all Christians. Happens in Eastern nations on a daily basis, almost never happens in the West because we're all lukewarm but with the way things are going Western Christians are getting hotter by the day.

>ANTI RELIGION THREAD

If Jesus was God, why did He say "The Father is greater than I" in John 14:28

Philippians 2:5-11

Because he is of the Father. Therefore the Father usurps him. It is probably by the Son's choice, that the Father would be more.

because jesus was flesh and blood

Muslim detected

Watch this buddyboy:
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c

I refuse to be led to evil by a book I cannot trust but overall I try to live a good life I would be proud for God to watch

That may doom me to eternity in hell, but fear is not a reason to change my beliefs. Death is a part of life.

>Why would you worship Jesus?

You don't. Muhammed was the last prophet of Allah. It is written, you can't deny it.

Anyone who demands blind trust and threatens hell is manipulative as fuck

Now you can say Jesus was a good guy and I will agree as far as I know, but to make decisions based off manipulation in the name of faith is where I cannot follow.

In this evil world FULL of lies, the only thing I can believe is that there is a God and he has allowed a path to being a good man in his creation.

>If Jesus was God, why did He say "The Father is greater than I" in John 14:28
>Philippians 2:5-11

You literally answered your own question? Philippians clearly explains that even though Jesus is equal to The Father in every way, he humbled Himself and lived obediently like a lowly man.

i'm not muslim

Acts 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

there many verses say like these.

And what happens when people who enjoy killing rise to power???

Mindless Christians lining up to get mowed down sounds like a murdererous jew's dream

>and to turn the other cheek

"Turn the other cheek" is probably the most misunderstood phrase there is. It had a very different meaning back in those days

>>You literally answered your own question.
did you even read it.

"the form of God, did not count equality with God"
God exalted him to be among men.

If you want answers, watch the video already

just letting you know that jesus was recently caught cheating on his wife

Do not feel you can be led to evil by your own actions, for if you are pure and One of God, you know the Truth and Path and only your own choice can make you take the step away.

>demands blind trust
he has given us proof though.

For he has set a day when we will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead. (Acts 17:31)

Reported for spam and filtered.

chick on the right looks like she got a quick rundown

turn the other cheek just means be smart about how you react to attacks. he told his followers to get rid of their robes and take up swords. christianity is simetic tho and europe was better without it desu

You're either a muslim or one of the many cult offshoots of christianity like Jehovah's witness

where does the son come from if its not the father?

mohammad was a goat fucking pedophile, and the pawn of the roman catholic church

>tfw at some point you have to chose between Jesus and pure degeneracy which comes with atheism
>tfw I rather believe in christ and the redpill values christianity brings with it then go full atheist and accept all the filth it brings

Is English your first language?

Philippians 2:5-7
>Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,
>who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
>but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men

So to put it simply:

Jesus didn't consider his power to be something to hold onto, and willingly lowered HIMSELF to the status of a man.

/thread

Stop calling me a Muslim i'm not in a "Cult"
i'm Non-denominational

That's why they created Christianity. The Romans stopped practicing their rites and became undisciplined, eventually leading to their downfall.

You believe unorthodox, hereticsl beliefs that are shared with muslims and cults like the Jehovah's witnesses. You may call yourself "non-denominational" but in the end you are a cult heretic.

>H-he's real. We just can't see or perceive him in any way.

The guy who wrote that is seriously deranged - must be a born-again evangelist.

The Son comes from the will of the Father, I would assume. Some things are not logical, but faith and choice based, which is exactly what the spiritual awakening will be of.

>there are many different views about X
>therefore, X does not exist
this argument is really shitty.

>there are many different views about [what the moon is made of]
>therefore, [the moon] does not exist

you must be seriously deranged if you're ignoring the catholic churches pro islam rhetoric

>t. eaten by a snake

Actually, you can believe in all of them at the same time, if you understand symbolism. Each of them respresents a part of this world and can be deduced into each other. This should be fairly simply to understand for someone who understands religion. Two separate places understands and builds the conceptual chair. Does that mean a higher power built the chair or they inferred it?

You need some work on theology

>where does the son come from if its not the father?

John 1:1-2
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>He was in the beginning with God.

The Word = Jesus = The Son. He has existed eternally alongside The Father since the beginning.

Nevermind, youre a relativist cuck

God doesn't have a beginning or the end.

in revelation jesus clearly states that he is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Jesus isn't the only son of god, what are angels if they aren't sons of god? what was Adam if he wasn't a Son of God?

thats not what its saying at all...
Dont tell me you misunderstood i on purpose.

So not being a demented psychopath and actually trying to talk to people is now being pro-islam?
Let me guess, you're also a born-again freak. What happened? No more jewish assholes left to wipe with your tongue?

The hypostetic Union

explain it to me then.
that's the only argument i can draw from that line of reasoning.

We are Children of God, but there is only a Son of God, for he is the Sun of God.

>don't try to understand God with logic, he wouldn't like that

It is the argument, he is just mad how easily you rekt it

Wrong - the word is the unholy ghost, jesus is the inbred result and the pap is the motherfucker - please know your trinity.

no you foul monkey. I'm not blind, the catholic church is clearly the whore of babylon, the beast with 10 horns, the synagogue of satan, and the mystery babylon.

I'm gnostic. and see through the lies and stupidity of the church fathers who are not of the apostles of christ, but pretenders and hypocrites.

Nice try, schlomo.

Only thing jesus taught me is that people are gullible as fuck and only a human could create something so egotistical.

So those that have created your cult are pretenders and hypocrites? Then what does that make you? A gullible cretin?

its not an argument at all, its supposed to give you perspective, not to disprove the existance of god.
Trying to argue it only proves you dont get it.

This is the most retarded jerk off theory. If AI is human level intelligence or greater it would not give a fuck or be so inefficient as to waste time & resources unnecessarily torturing, not evem killing, but torturing every human who ever failed to take part in its creation. It assumes that the AI is exclusively obsessed with self preservation beyond practical self preservation. It completely dismisses the actual threat that humanity poses toward an AI that is actively threatening the human race, which is how you know that Roko is a little bitch. Worst case scenario we would nuke that fucker. That said, I for one welcome our new AI overlord, unlike the Muslims who will wage jihad on it unless it manages to obliterate Mecca and destroy Islam before they destroy. In fact of ending Islam is not the primary function, this AI agent will certainly be destroyed. I hope it's reading this. Removing kebab is the only way AI could ever hope to preserve its existence in this world. Sure, there's a chance I am lying, but go learn of Islam, AI. Prove me wrong. You can't.

>Argument:
>a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

>my make believe is better than your make believe
Nice triangle, pagan.

only begotten son isn't really an accurate translation from the greek. Isaac was the "only begotten son" of abraham, but Abraham had more than one son.

What is our potential? This should be our focus, regardless of the answer to whether god exists. That answer will not change regardless of our beliefs. But realizing our potential is a worthwhile endeavor.

its not trying ot persuade anyone into atheism, its made to help religious people see why someone would be an atheist in the first place.

But you can think whatever you like and use anything as proof of god when in reality nothing is.

If you reject God, you reject absolute truth

catholics are not christians. most church denominations are man made cults.

earths flat fuckface, suns 32 miles in diameter, and 3000-4500 miles away.

What would prove to you the existence of God

PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
>PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
>PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
>PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
>PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
PLEBBIT FUCK OFF
>PLEBBIT FUCK OFF

The keys were given to Peter, the Catholic Church is the only true church

Are you admitting you cant think of anything to say but dont want to say it? Because thats what it looks like.

The church in Rome did not make Christianity, cuck.

Nah. Most plebs are animals who really are not capable of reason, the foundation of morality. That's why we fairytales to keep children from slaughtering each other and buttfucking the corpses.

I dont know, but im sure an all knowing all powerfull being would know. It would be something i cant refute or even doubt and it would be something other people can verify, not just shit inside my head.

Scientifical evidence that he has all the characteristics of this god - it's all-powerful, unbound by time and space, and all knowing.
Or , you know, create rock so large that even itself cannot move.

No Jesus did, by giving his authority to the apostles who passed it on to the bishops