CIA PROOF TECH

what phones to use?

I'm fucking done with this (((smart))) technology lads

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=http://fox6now.com/2017/02/27/nokias-relaunch-of-3310-capitalizes-on-dumb-phone-nostalgia/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJgJ3b9sTSAhXRZiYKHQlGD5YQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNGsPxPOPNhJh3wY8eJ_ExIu9Oy5Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First Nokia's phone with wifi access.

Or stop being /x/ or Sup Forums tier paranoid if you are not doig anything illegal. They are spying people for a long time now and you're still not in prison.

take the redpill my friend

nah dude why hide? Just use the power of kek to ensure the cia is on your side. I have my shit set up to link secrets to mi5 cus I know they have good intentions.

Bump.

3310 was a god-tier phone. I truly miss those simpler times.

Fucking shills.

Nokia 3310 2017

Dont fucking use one

>using phones

mi5 is like our fbi you mean mi6

I mean, that dudes sentiment is true, provided the people using this technology make a conscious choice that they will NEVER attempt to rattle the cage or fight the powers that be. Continuing to use smart technology after these leaks is legitimately choosing the blue pill.

Let me into your house, if you're not doing anything illegal you have nothing to hide.

CopperheadOS or bust SELinux faggots.

Give your harum each a carrier pidgeon, send dick pics like harry potter

I hope one day some secret agent lurks my phone and gets redpilled by accident so he makes decisions in my favor

the only choice

use it accordingly to what you know.

I'm going back to this. I don't even give a fuck anymore

can you post dank memes with those

very cute btw. CUTE

To think I was afraid of touching one of these
Things because of germs ya know?

BP

Nokia is relaunching those actually.

google.com/url?q=http://fox6now.com/2017/02/27/nokias-relaunch-of-3310-capitalizes-on-dumb-phone-nostalgia/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJgJ3b9sTSAhXRZiYKHQlGD5YQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNGsPxPOPNhJh3wY8eJ_ExIu9Oy5Hg

Sorry for news link. First one that came up.

Yolla phone' Nokia N9. /N900
Or anything by the maemo community.

I'm going to set up my old n900 tonight

Fuck the CIA

The new ones are obviously going to be backdoored

fuck the phones...I bought a safer car

Probably not by CIA, maybe china.

>Not proxying your brain with 6 levels of memetic irony
Kys

>Oy vey they be using our old tech
>Better relaunch it with brand new price tags and backdoors

CIA won't let a non backdoored phone be sold

This guy knows whats up.
Have a (you)

Germs cant live on plastic for a long time. You're safe bro.

In the UK? None. We have a law that requires all phone makers to give their encryption keys to the government if they want to sell their products in the UK. I remember Blackberry getting in trouble with it about 10 years ago.

There is zero electronic privacy in the UK mate, from either government or private corporations. But I think letters still are protected.

I forgot my phone a few months ago and tried finding a payphone. Checked 3 gas stations, a grocery store and a Jack in the Box. They are a rare sight now, at least in where I am.

>The only good phone is a landline and it should be made out of Bakelite

based phone

I still see them sometimes. Gotta know where they are, do some search. Not sure what's the cost to make a call.

Do you think Nokia knew this was coming?

They are rereleasing an upgraded version of the 3310.

A bunch of paranoid people who are really no interest to anyone will probably be throwing out their current phone for that one even though this 3310 no doubt is just as capable of being hacked.

Have you considered not carrying around a fucking phone and tracking device everywhere you go?

Youre in luck. Theyre coming back

Browse /d/, bad dragon, and create a private amazon wishlist filled with deviant toys of barely fathomable use, buy one occassionally and add it to your 'lawman room' this is where you will draw any raiding force to and confront them with the line, in as lewd a position as possible
>Your move, mister lawman

Alphabet soup won't touch you unless you're actually a horrible pedophilic terrorist that kidnapped their daughter and even then you will scar them for life.

damn that thing was superior for self defense
literally a brick with a slide keyboard

Why dont htey just make a cameraless phone with a manual switch for the microphone. I would immediately buy one.

The last safe phone to use was a Nokia N900 running Meamo Linux.

Of course my bitch g/f dropped mine.

this desu senpai sempai

Whatever you got in change, like a dollar maybe; depending how long you call

Yeah I'll carry it in my breast pocket incase CIA niggers try to snipe me in the heart

Better than armor

is blackphone still a thing?

If its connected to the internet, its compromised
sorry

Blackberry, obviously.

No American influence or backdoors.

I knew I would not be the only one.

Everyone is missing the potential with this

Grab your phone and just scream I KNOW YOU'RE LISTEN FBI

Some poor intern is going to shit themselves

I'll be buying one of these soon

>Have you considered not carrying around a fucking phone and tracking device everywhere you go?
some of us have important jerbs

it's an AI that listens you idiot

look up silent SMS
Don't carry a phone

>Propietary, closed source code
>intothetrashitgoes.png

Use smoke signs, faggot.

What a fucktarded argument.

Make sure your tinfoil hat is secured tightly to your head.

So carry it at work and then when you are at the pub or with your friends families etc, turn it off and leave it in a draw.

This. It no doubt picks up key words and only records and sends things to actual people if you are talking about certain things... or if you are someone of note then they could be listening all the time.

>need to use payphone
>some faggot ripped the receiver off

>Theyre coming back
...with perfect timing

Try to find one with an OS called "Windows Phone".

It's so obscure that hackers or even governments will spend time trying to crack it.

Extremely hard to find though, since any company trying to sell them goes bankrupt instantly.

Chinese or Russia tech only.

or you'll steal my shit

>turn it off

that doesn't do shit

even if you pull that battery it has a capacitor that keeps the microphone one and silent SMS working

>will NOT spend time

Is this why Microsoft crashed the nokiplane with no survivors?

Windows phone is cracked from the factory

Windows had NSA backdoor in windows NT

just take out the capacitor???

Just picked this beauty up lads.
>Now with memory!™

they're rare as fuck
some say because they're too easy to use for anonymous conversations, especially the old ones that accepted incoming calls and had their numbers posted on them

Motorola C115 with OsmocomBB flashed, paired with a ThinkPad X200 with Libreboot installed.
Or throw away that fucking motorola and just use a payphone or a beige box. Leave the thinkpad though, CIA niggers won't get into it if you did everything right.

How does one even get one of those old things to work now?

What is the password for the Vault 7 files?
I missed the livestream

The flux capacitor?
WTF people?
WTF are y'all talking about?

SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

just like ur mum

one could be really sneaky and buy nokia stocks.

yeah sure, just tell everyone in the area what's going on
might as well get a billboard and print your message on it

then the phone won't work at all because you disabled the power supply circuit

So i guess you could disassemble your phone and desolder it every time you wanted it off

Hello Mr. FBI

1. Buy chink phone with MIUI (ask /csg/ in if you need some advice)
2. Root it
3. Remove every Google shit (including the Play Store) and Chink Spyware (((Cloud)))
4. Get your Apps with F-Droid
5. Remove Root
6. Don't sync anything to any cloud, if you need Calendar or Contact synchronisation, set up your own CalDav, CardDav server at home (a Raspberry Pi will do)

tldr.:
Just stop using ANY cloud service and remove EVERY App which is using a Cloud.

My mom is dead user

I'm going to go full Amish.

Ted Kaczynski was right.

>trusting chink hardware

the firmware isnt open source

OH KNOW THE CIA ARE MONITORING THE SOUNDS OF NOTHING IN MY DRAWER WHILE I'M OFF AT THE PUB YARNING WITH THE BOYS ABOUT HOW SHIT THE GOVERNMENT IS. WHATEVER WILL I DO?

>What are wiretaps?

Why though?

I report my own posts to the FBI and CIA on a regular basis just to test if free speech still exists. Get on my level pussy.

Luckily nobody else in the pub carries a smartphone, huh?

I ask only because i dont want to googlw the answer. So be a pal and when I become governor I'll give Germans a muslim free place to come to.

I just got a new phone.

I removed google play store,
I got my apps from FDROID, it's open source apps.

K-9 Mail for my mailer
QKSMS for messanging
firefox for browser
open street maps android (OSMand), which is about as good as google maps
disabled all google apps, google services, and google play things, then for stuff i couldn't remove i restricted permissions to what shit i really needed.

I am not ready to go all the way off the grid, but it doesn't hurt to be somewhat proactive.

i thought i was the only one who reports myself

I dont think you understand.
Even if you get the oldest phone model, the people you communicate with are still going to get monitored.
Therefore all the calls, messages, pics that you send, will still get recorded

>My mom is dead user
>What is necrophilia?

the OS itself is compromised

SMS is compromised

encryption is compromised

there is no point to all the shit you just did

they only way to avoid surveillance is to stop using a phone