Why do black people hate smart successful black people?

Why do black people hate smart successful black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtSzpKiARrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fpbp

Bucket of crabs...

KYS

Hate him cuz they ain't him.

They denounce behaving like a civilized human being as "acting white"

Bucket of crabs mentality - one of them tried to climb out of the bucket and the other ones pull him down out of jealousy instead of trying to get out themselves. Product of democrat policies designed to keep the black man in the plantation since the 1840's.

They only hate the ones that don't buy into the victim mentality.

The only ways you're allowed to make it as a black man is if you become:

>an actor
>athlete
>rapper
>drug dealer

Are you retarded.
Samuel is way more successful than he is.

Fake Samuel L. Jackson tweet, thank G*d

But Republican Blacks are Honorary Americans, anyone who shits on the flag, should be hanged by it.

I fucking hate being in Toronto, I want to go back.

Uhm no sweetie

Idea to reduce black's desire to racemix:

Make memes that show the difference between successful black people and niggers, but always give the successful black people much darker skin, and find very beige black people for the nigger examples.

>one is known for working his ass off from poverty to becoming a world renounced neurosurgeon

>the other is known for dropping the 'f'bomb in Tarantino films and starring in the 'kino' that is snakes on a plane.

This

Carson said something silly and got called out on it. That is all, nothing to do with jealousy or keeping everyone down or whatever retarded theories are going to be posted here.

You know why.

N

I

G

Because African-American "culture" basically is ghetto culture

>G

E

R

R

Because Ben Carson is the black equivalent of a white guy saying blacks deserve reparations. He's a cuck and a race traitor.

because nigger culture is supposed to be gravity. bring all the niggers down to less than garbage

Delete this pls

>皮皮虾,我们走

kek

>an actor is more successful than a world renowned brain surgeon that helped pioneer brain surgery blueprints for separating conjoined twins.
He might have more money, but Ben had a more positive impact on the world to be sure.

They only like other blacks when they can get attention from one of them getting killed.

Haha you failed faggot

Same reasons feminists hate sucessful women

Seeing people in the same situation as them better themselves destroys the narrative that they are being kept down and need intervention in order to beat their circumstances, so they reconcile this cognitive dissonance by calling successes sellouts and house niggers. Not that hard to understand.

Are Romanians white?

Cuz dey be actin white

If a single nigger is successful, it means that it is possible to live from their work instead of from gibs. Since that goes against their narrative, they are the enemy.

>Ooga booga yous a race trator becuz you don hates white peoples.

an entertainer is more succesful than a surjeon cause jews told me

Stop stealing our copper cables and farm animals and equipment first filthy gyppo

Because blacks actually think of themselves as subhumans they do not beleive they have the capacity to think and so when one of their own actually learns a thing or two they get jealous

Because they think/are taught that anyone who is more successful than them somehow cheated or fucked people over to get where they are. Blacks have this idea that you should just steal and cheat your way to the top.

No, it's just the way they are. Stop claiming any aspect of their nature is a result of something someone else did.

it shows that white people really aren't holding nigs back

Romanians are, gypsies aren't

Why do they hate Tommy Sotomayor so much?

What did Ben Carson say??

>neurosurgeons are less important than actors

Hate Us Cuz They Anus

Muh dick bix nood mufughen immighuns

Romanian are not romani. I think Romanians are white. Romani are filthy gypsy scum trash not white.

like charles barkley said: crabs in a barrel

just like immigrants today those immigrants were lazy and leeching off the welfare system.

"I don't hate white people."

Funny i heard someone else saying that when i was last in Paris

>Samuel L. Jackson
>not successful
Okey dokey, laddie.

Jealousy.

Wait so does that mean it's right to not call illegal aliens "immigrants"

>an entertainer is more important than a brain surgeon
>an actor is more important because he's famous for saying "fuck" in Tarantino movies and has more money, than a brain surgeon who pioneered techniques on separating conjoined twins

Because they hate hearing the truth, that it's not whitey keeping them down but themselves. Much easier to cry oppression and out your hand out for gibs than actually working to better yourself, they don't want to hear that.

why do right wing retards not know ben carson is a race traitor?

liberals being niggers, nothing new

Elaborate.

Yes i say it every morning as I pray towards Mecca

Good idea leaf tripfag

honestly the slave ownersd were the real slaves with house well they treated the niggers. bunch of cucks if you ask me.

>be on Facebook
>see Fox News story on CIA WikiLeaks
>go to comments
>see black dude complaining they were covering Wikileaks and "ignoring" what Carson said

*face palm*

Typical

>One of the smartest men in the world and a neurosurgeon

vs

>Tarantino's pet nigger

>spam posting
Gas yourself kawaii desu

hes not hating carson because hes black or successful. both men are successful here. hes hating carson for this talk that forced slaves were implied immigrants.

crabs in a pot

but he's right. Slavery was never forced.

Mashallah my pakistani brother, hope you enjoy english children riding your dick

Pretty much this
Its because people care more about celebrity scandals than actual world events

>I can't!

SAY I CANT ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

Because he knows his place.

So they can profit off of them.

Get behind me Satan

Still not sure what Dr. Carson said though.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MtSzpKiARrI

>poor nog from the hood
>privileged with good environment

>one black man made money off of literal brain surgeries

>the other black man made money off of saying "Mother fucker"

Because they keep saying to themselves "I am piece of shit on welfare who does nothing with his life because white people are racist, muh slavery i must mourn for my ancestors and steal my whole life", so when they see a successful Black man they realize that they have noone to blame for their shitty and miserable lives.

crab mentality

I would rather be a actor than a doctor that people dont know about

He said that blacks who were brought to be slaves were immigrants, which is true.

Looks like everyone was more civilized and educated back then.

Hmmmm. Does that make the Nigs Illegal aliens? Can we deport them now under Trump?

Gonna need exact quote on this.

Compared to arabs who kept the women as sex slaves and castrated the males then killed them when they were no longer of use, yes. Ironic really, the (((white))) slavers get all the hate and blame as though it's their fault slavery existed in the first place when 600k white americans fought literally one of America's bloodiest civil wars to free them when the arab slave trade was much more brutal, started much earlier and ended much later.

I am beginning to hate them, and I've never once stepped in America!

Funny, replace white people with Jews and you got basically Sup Forums.

>a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country
>an animal living in a region to which it has migrated

Technically the brain surgeon is right. Being forced to immigrate does not make one any less of an immigrant.

this. even if you go back to africa. and watch close a tribe. you will see all women envy the """beutifull"" one. and """men""" envy and would kill if that guy got 1 kg of salt more then them. they are black because of the hate and envy.

so arabs are good guys?

you rly think all these black men bought tickets on a ship to be packed in like sardines so they could go to america and be slaves?

>I fucking hate being in Toronto

I know that feel, dude.

They had the right idea all along.

T. isis soldiers

Sleepy ben says retarded things all the time

How is taking over Swedenistan going, honoured brother? Inshallah.

You forgot stealing our cars, wallets, and anything valuable

I cant read dindu speech, someone translate.

you sandniggers are gonna get forced out of here in 2018