OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf is a soulless monster!
Shame on him!

Reminder that shills are among us, NEVER give in to despair and keep following the path of light!
Read the knight's prayer and keep on fighting the good fight, God is watching over all of us!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

ins gas

>CIA is not the enemy

AWOO~

We're fighting the toughest alphabet agency and yet they're fucking pathetic at the same time

I hope Trump demolishes the CIA.

jews are fast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can't wait for the big leaks. Let's take bets on what they are.
>JFK's assassination
>connections to the Mountain Jews
>user's fetishes

Why is there a painting of that bitch in the white house still?

AWOO

The ying and yang of jews...

I SEE IT NOW.

kys kike

This Alex Jones Show broadcast is already epic

The meme war never ended

>NOTHING
>WILL
>STOP
>THIS
>NOW

Fuck yes

Hall of First Ladies.

Wow, a data drop against the CIA as soon as the intelligence community is posing a threat against the US president. What a coincidence...

Tiem?

YOU CAN KILL TRUMP
YOU CAN KILL ALEX JONES
YOU CAN KILL RON PAUL
YOU CAN KILL RAND PAUL
AND IT WILL BE WORTH NOTHING

WE ARE GONNA WIN

OUR GUY

>YOU SHOULD BE THANKING GOD ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW

The fact the shitposter's alive is proof Mossad a shit

Never actually watched Alex Jones before. This is pretty comfy.

Have you guys noticed you get banned if you post the alex jones basic gestalt transcript?

>Trump brings wiretapping to people's attention over the weekend
>By now, every news station ran the tapping story and brought up spying on citizens to the public, everybody in the country knows about it by now
>CIA leaks reveal that CIA spies on everybody, all the time

All according to plan, folks

The counter attack starts now

Ive been saying it for years. JFK was dome'd by the secret service and was covered up and blamed on Oswald

holy fucking shit listening to Alex Jones is hilarious when he's pumped up

>We are going to repeal and replace obamacare!
>obamacare 2.0
Drumpf BTFO

BASED AS FUCK

>mfw the CIA is literally run by reddit

What did I miss lads?

Just got off a 13 hour shift and slept for 7 hours straight and I feel like death.

Someone please spoonfeed me on the Wikileaks and CIA getting BTFO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

INFOWARS.COM

ALEX JONES!

Friendly reminder that CIA can listen to Trump conversation in white house without taping his phone.

They can listen to convos by registering window vibrations. These vibrations can be registered from a long enough distance from white house that no one will now they are being listened on.

Get the fuck in here NOW!

>Posting this every thread
CIA pls fuck off back to plebbit.

the CIA has kidnapped me and they said they won't stop torturing me unless i can get you guys to dump your rare memes for them
please help me Sup Forums i don't want to go into the masturbation machine again

>Conflating immigrants with illegals, again

is wikileaks nsa?

i want to believe

Looks like we're getting the JFK's Revenge Arc sooner than expected. I hope when we get to the Taking on the Fed/Jackson's, Lincoln's, and JFK's Revenge Arc it gets finished.

> implying the ride ever ends

> I want off the Mr Trump's ride

That guy looks livid

>Review and negotiation

God you're retarded.

related

link to AJ stream?

Ted cruz?

KING NIGGER BURN

What would be the equivalent of an Atom bomb exploding the interwebs?

>/ourguy

Seriously though, we can't let the CIA get their hands on the Black Cube of Saturn.

Usually he's blackpilled to hell. He'd be the most depressing morning time show to wake up to

What is the most legit AlexJones item to buy? Is it the food?

>masturbation machine
Pic related?

Kek'd and check'd

>I speak French!
>But don't ask me to prove it

typical CIA

how long until jones starts barking and growling?

WATCH THAT! DO WATCH THAT!

Not only do they spy on everyone, they also have ressources to create false flag attacks

I love this guy; he should have been the model for the radio show hosts in fallout.

I posted this a few days ago. Rush Limbaugh is literally talking about it for the first time on his show right now

Mentally. Physically, he's /plg/

What do you expect will happen due to this?
Will anyone face charges? NO
Will the spying stop? NO
Will the people revolt? NO

So yeah while it is interesting and all that, on the face of it. It is boring because it isn't going to lead to anything. Just a bunch of facts in a vacuum.

Unless you actually believe that Trump is going to prosecute anyone with any real power. But we all know he won't because he didn't even have the courage to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

>Reddit runs the CIA
>CIA runs Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI

>the little man memes are in real life now

>333

are you the same israeli bot/shill that spams /sg/

you could feed an entire african village for a month per alex jones

Wow, a data drop against the CIA as soon as the intelligence community is posing a threat against the US president. What a coincidence...

Pretty sure it was LBJ that did it.

Every internet connected device reports back to the CIA

Your linux computer, your android smartphone, your TV, your cisco router. Everything

They log all Skype calls to text in real time and AI searches the calls.

They've bypassed imessage and signal encryption.

They are balls deep in everything

>CIA turned all internet enabled consumer electronics in the world into listening devices
>CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the world into spyware, can activate backdoors on demand, including via Windows update
>especially Windows 10
>Skype voice conversations are converted into text in real-time, scanned for contents of interest and stored in CIA spy cloud
>CIA = Microsoft
>CIA = Apple
>CIA = Cisco
>CIA = Google
>CIA has tools to remote control chips in cars, trucks, planes, medical devices and hospital tech with assassination potential
>CIA hacker malware a threat to journalists: infests iPhone, Android bypassing Signal, Confide encryption
>U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacker base
>Confirmation of CIA plans to hack into TV/Computer/Cellphone microphones and cameras, as well as controlling vehicles and twitter accounts. They also have some information on how they plant "fingerprints" with their hacks to pin the attacks on other groups
>CIA deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of Russia to obfuscate their own hacks

CIA confirmed bronyfags

Down-low love this song

Checked and kekked.

WEW

CENTRAL TEXAS COMMAND CENTER

IN DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC

Can the CIA actually be destroyed? Please say yes

THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA

Fetching from last thread for your guys benefit (replying to shill not recommended otherwise)

Rand is blowing his load and his followers are following suit.

Repeal and replace needs to be passed in phases along with budget reconciliation, the budget itself and its own bill (so 51 votes are enough).

Current draft is phase 1. Trump already commented on phase 2 (to work across state lines).

There are people with vested interest in keeping the GOP split by opposing anything they comes out of Ryan (so Trump can't implement anything via legislation), basically trying to force the same Obama first terms mistakes over Trump.

Trump is smarter than that, it won't work. The opposition of th current draft is the equivalent of the "Trump isn't deporting 3 million people on his first week" immigration opposition

>masturbation machine
Ungrateful-ass. You don't DESERVE memes!

>The counter attack starts now
WHEN I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT THE COUNTER ATTACK
YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME
WELL I HAVE TO SAY
YOU AREN'T LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU?!

earned your $0.02 nigger, now fuckoff

WHAT A TIMELINE

You don't understand

This is a war

This isn't just the NSA, most of CIA had enough, they want to be with trump. This is the patriots vs deepstate, you are in the sidelines of a crossfire

F A K E

N E W S

Do normies actually believe this?

GOOD MORNING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

>This morning, it was finally revealed the CIA assassinated JFK a half century ago

WELL, OY *VEY*, SENPAIS...LIKE WE DIDN'T KNOW THIS FOR DECADES ALREADY...BUT IT'S NICE TO FINALLY GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN, ISN'T IT??

MAGA!!

Don't be silly, he's not an awoo.

He died so young ,,;__;,,

Is Tails OS also compromised by CIA?

aw shit dude, link me to the source of Hillary getting pressed with charges.

He may have ordered it but the ss pulled the trigger. When the "magic bullet" lines up its trajectory comes from the ss chase car right behind kennedy