Arabs are not whi*

>Arabs are not whi*

>*te

fucking kike you are jealous we had super based light skinned leaders

well technically most of you are descended from the greeks persians and romans. Although middle easterners even back then were white regardless.

kek, Fucking Kike.

>I'm Jordanian and i'm whiter than most Europeans

> jealous
we have them as well .
i was just agreeing with your statment that arabs are not white.

>bibi
>based

i dont think you understand what based means you kike

to the gas chamber

this website is beautiful. yo dude whats ur opinion of Constantine the Great

who ?

reminder

>i dont think you understand what based means
oh i think i do
pic related is a lovely example of 'light skinned' arabs being 'based'.

just please stop killing babies, that's all we ask

daily friendly reminder that ar*bs and kikes are both same subspecies and both should be exterminated if we want world peace

shit dude i can post made up bullshit as well.
but yea its the responsibility of the 'government' initiating an armed conflict with a country to evacuate all civilians from all military targets .
if any fighting ever breaks our in any israeli city there's a whole part of the army responsible for evacuating and ensuring the safety and well being of the citizens .
hamas do quite the opposite and use active hospitals and schools with civilians in them as rocket launch sites.

even if we decided to go to war with them every month or two just because we feel like it the safety of their people is their responsibility that they're putting 0 effort into .

>World peace.
>Muslims exist.
>Turkey exists.

muslims are no problem with the semitic race out of the way

Arabs are Asian.

yes but then we have to get red of the turkroaches.

There used to be Mediterranean looking people living in the syria/isreal region. Those were conquered by arabs when the Roman empire fell, but the genetics haven't been wiped out/interbred away completely yet.

basicaly this

Muslims just become darkers skinned over the years. It's the believe that turns you into a brown subhuman.

The Palestinians breed like rabbits, it needs to be done to secure the existence of Israel as a Jewish state.