Convert to islam now while you still have a chance

Convert to islam now while you still have a chance

its the true religion... dont believe me ? its okay its proven in the quran

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat shit muzzie I was born a Christian and i will die as a Christian. Take your pedo prophet propaganda to Germany or Sweden

so you were born a christcuck and will die an infidel ?

i don't care you fucking mongol

im just warning you so you dont have an excuse when your filthy ass roasts in hell

> 6
> days

>Battle
>Of
>Karameh

back to the gas chamber kike

>I was born a Christian and i will die as a Christian.
C U C K
U
C
K

Thanks for the (you), but even that battle was a strategic victory.
> 6
> days

Maybe being easy to Cuck is the true strength of Christianity. Religion being a barrier to progress, susceptibility to cucking means the religion is less of an impediment.

If you guys treated women with a bit more "deceny" and didn't kill alot of people then i'd be fine with your religion

Women are beautiful creatures that shouldn't be covered up, abused, forced to do shit.
Anybody who disagrees is a virgin autist who's never had a decent gf in their life before

based poo

I'm sure muzzie hell would be nicer if it were filled with my own kind than go to muzzie heaven and have to be around dune coons

>christianity "heaven" people do good jobs not for others but for themselves because they wan't to get to heaven
>Islam is same
>both of them are foreign non-european religions that do bad things in the name of god

Fuck off achmed nobody cares , go back to your sandhouse

Need I remind you that these "cucks" ruled over your poo asses for hundreds of years?

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Muhammad was an insane warlord who fucked children. I would rather be a degenerate atheist than a Muslim. Islam is the most cancerous culture in the world.

What would a man such as as myself do with a God developed by people with sun addled brains in searing arid deserts?

I was born in the peaks, I live amongst great forests and lush valleys. Rivers streams and lakes dot my land, which also supports human life in every need. If your God was real why would he dump you in a shit hole?

Do yourself a favour and worship Odin.

>abused
>forces to do shit

literally never happens unless the person is arab or an ignorant cuckold

but covering women up in public places is necessary

You are my least favorite shill

Fuck a goat

Fuck off dirty saracen

Why?
Women are beautiful

Are you a homosexual?

They're closer to you than Europe
You should be more afraid

Convert to Salafism before it's too late

>its proven by the koran that koran is true
>its proven by harry potter series that harry potter is real

solid argument here low iq mudslime

Cause your closet homosexuals afraid of a woman's naked body?

>MOUH DOUS VAULT

are you using this meme unironically ? fucking kek
simply wrong

>t. An unironic Christard
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

What did Franshit mean by this?

cuckolds

you only hate islam because mostly brown people and asians are muslims

pathetic NEETs

BLESSED

Simply right. Prove me wrong, goatfucker.

hahahaha pope going down on a kid

then they call muslims pedos

MOHAMMED WAS A FAGGOT WHO ENJOYED SUCKING DICKS :^)

>dune coons
Fucking kek. Nice digits too bro.

Circular argument.
Your religion enforces the importance of Quran, the Quran enforces the value of religion.

Nah, sorry, I don't buy into their shit.

lol wrong

Have you fucked a goat yet?

Name one thing Arabs did of note that wasn't stolen off anyone else.

t. noncountry cuckold
we dont want mongrel subhuman slavshits though

go back to cleaning the toilet

>Indoctrinate into islam now while you still have a chance
>its the true pleb control... dont believe me ? its okay its proven in the toilet paper.

There OP, I fixed your mistake.

>true religion
>proven

That's fucking hilarious mate.

remember to sage retards

Aisha was 6 or 7 years old when Muhammad married her. He told his followers to kill all non-believers. These are the facts, goatfucker. Muhammad was an insane warlord who fucked children.

Why do you have a picture of a pope. Christians aren't cathlocucks.

just about everything

number 0
algebra

and a shitton of revultionary stuff

>its proven in the quran

kek this should be good. Go on, how is it proven?

You are right, it does prove that a religion is true... except that religion is actually Christanity.

Consider Surah 4:171 ""O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and his messengers and say not "Three" - Cease! it is better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that He should have a son"."

It calls Jesus the Word of Allah, which is exactly the same thing we Christians say about Jesus, He is the Word of God manifested onto Earth, therefore is an aspect of God himself.

How can Islam claim that Jesus was not divine when the Quran itself confirms it through the titles it gives Christ? The Quran seems to agree WITH the New Testament and Christianity about the true nature of Jesus, just that he wasn't 'conceived' through natural means.

Your religion validates mine, maybe you should re-read your holy book and get a fresh perspective.

Your religion calls for violence and murder, and accepts pedophilia. If Islam is the truth, then fuck me.

The concept of zero was invented in what is now India. The word algebra certainly come from arabic but the practice predates Islam by many years, Indians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Chinese all did algebra.

triggered
it is said in the quran it will never be edited and it is protected by allah and will always be right words of allah

you will make fun of me because it makes no sense , but i dont care because i spread the message and now you dont have an excuse infront of allah on the day of resurruction

This

we dont claim he is not

he is prophet of allah and is holy , what you accuse him of though... he is free from all that

How is that proof? If I say this post will never be edited and will always be the word of God does that make it true?

>triggered
Wow, what a great counterargument. You've totally convinced me that Muhammad wasn't an insane warlord who fucked children. I'm gonna convert to Islam right now. Inshallah!

You came up with zero? Woooow so neat. Is it because you had to make up a number to identify how much sense your belief system makes?

no

how dare you compare yourself to god ? allah can do whatever he wants in speeds you cant even imagine

allah is god and whatever he says is true
alhamdulillah

so some charismatic goat fucker wrote something in a book, and a bunch of irrational retards with nothing else to guide their lives followed it, and you fell into a tradition.. big fucking deal.

>True religion

Aren't you a little to old for fantasy bedtime stories?

sick pedo fuck.

You have no proof allah exists though. You're just made up an imaginary guy and granted him a load of magical powers.

haha me too
triggered

i see you like LARPing as a muzzie. Fair enough: prove your Allah exists without using the Qu'ran.
>inb4 muh book sez so therefore it's truuuu

wrong

Where is the proof then?

Wrong.

>so some charismatic goat fucker wrote something in a book, and a bunch of irrational retards with nothing else to guide their lives followed it,
Kek. Thats literally the story of the worlds 3 biggest religions.. really makes you think

okay

why did islam spread and conquer alot of land is god is against them ? they had the support of allah

simply wrong
nope

I want all the 'evidence' you have.

i dont need evidence because what i say is true

We've had conquering empires long before the Muslims, of people that believed in other gods - if their success was great that must mean their Gods were as real as yours.
That is not an argument, at best it's a credit to the Muslim's military strength and/or application of violence. Give me a better argument: I will not call you names, only refute your points.

I guess god was with the British empire, the Roman empire, the Mongol empire, and the USSR even more then.

lol fucking cuck faggot NEET autist

this is only for muslims because we are the right religion

>mongrels
Given we're one of the purest haplogroups among europeans, I don't know what you're saying.

I do realize that you have some complexes, shitskin.

Go back to fucking goats, as per your "cultural" traditions.

Now I know you're just pretending.

One day the hate in your heart will he brought to judgement.

I pray for you that God brings you to reason

But we say about Him what he said about Himself, and your holy book associates the same titles that He uses on Himself and His followers use for Him. He was with God at the birth of creation, he is the Word manifested in human form, therefore is an aspect of God.

Therefore is God.

He did die and rise again, he is the Messiah who will return at the end of the age to overthrow the evil forces of our world, he is the Word made flesh.

If I were to read the Qu'ran based on what it says about Jesus, I would become a Christian because it lines up with what the Bible says. Isa is holy, but he is not given the full glory He deserves, rather it is delegated to a man, while an important messenger of God, is still blameful, sinful and flawed by his own words, unlike Jesus which the Quran claims was perfect.

As above, so below.

>user civilly refutes your argument
>you respond with "LOL FUCK U WERE RIGHT UR WRONG"
You muzzies are truly the worst.

no , it only applies to muslims you idiot

This guy is larping sage.

That's not an argument either: Christians would say their religion is the true one, Jews before them believed their Yahweh was the one true god, before them the ancient Egyptians were sure that Ra was the chief god among the pantheon.
Give me a better argument: I do believe you believe your faith to be the true one - I only ask of you to prove it with something other than the book claiming it to be so.

i am unironically rolling on the floor laughing so hard
go lick shit off my toilet
im not
fuck off christcuck
tl;dr
fuck off amerifat shart in mart

its true

fuck off

Repent your ways

Pathetic.

Basically, accept Jesus as your saviour because the Quran tells you that He is.

convert to islam christcuck
i know , you dont need to remind everyone how pathetic you are , shart in mart

It's true based on your belief, which is not held by other people on Earth. It's not a popularity contest here: what matters in the end is the truth.
You base your faith on something: do you have something there, anything that doesn't rely solely on the Qu'ran? A book claiming its own truth is by default untrustworthy.

ummm , thats akshully rong sweaty......

He's at the stage where he's realised he's wrong and out of his depth so there is no point arguing with him mate

not gonna read that
thas akshuwally rung swaty

>i am unironically rolling on the floor laughing so hard
I understand, retarded people have issues controlling yourself.

>go lick shit off my toilet
Only after you'll pray extra hard to your cryptofemale pagan deity of a bacon-slurping pedo prophet to make me do so!

Now, making you butthurt aside I love this thread. One poster, telling everyone to fuck off, unable to wisely rebuke any arguments only ensured islam is a scam everyone was right to hate.

thas wong ! fuggin fag

Then you admit you failed in bringing up an argument, yes?

I hate Islam because it's the only opinion any sane person could possibly hold to that expansionist political system. Also I like women and hate niggers.

No, and how inbred are you?

following religion is the hallmark sign of a weak mind

hahahaha yeah me too
thats a cool story
sure thing buddy

whatever gets you sleeping at night kiddo

>Arguing over essentially the same religion
Christfags are just jealous that brother Akmed still gets to oppress women. Sad!

logic and reason make me sleep very well at night

unlike religious people who sleep in fear every night that the invisible man won't accept them into his mythical sky kingdom

That's great. I knew you'd figure out you worshiped a fantasy. Keep at it.

Eat some pigs infidel