Why does this offend you...

Why does this offend you? Did you know you're statistically way more likely to die by being struck by lightning than by a terrorist? Or that the vast majority of Muslims never commit a crime, and contribute to society? Did you know groups like ISIS have virtually no support in Syria and Iraq?

UNBLOCK YOUR EARS, TURN OFF BREITBART AND FOX NEWS, WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are all human except for Jews who are the spawn of Satan.

They smell like shit and hate us all no thanks.

They still hate us, even if they aren't Isis

>Why does this offend you?

because I don't want muslims in my country

that's all fine and dandy but doesn't explain why I should want them in my country

>A Muslim man and his 2 wives
Perfectly normal, user

Muslims are so scary

third world barbarians reaping the benefits of a civilization they couldn't even dream of

Wait a second there, Pajeet, where's the second wi...

Oooooh.

Islam spreads death, oppression, and general misery where every it goes

that is why

Faggot OP

Sage

But Y not tho

>Why does this offend you?

He's not supporting the baby's head.

Shareblue pls go

Hail Satan?

Except islam is cancerous and incompatible with western society which will inevitably lead to conflict. I'm more than willing to let them stay in the middle east and do whatever the fuck they want, so long as they stay the fuck out of the west.

You have not addressed the issue of /why/ western countries need muslims in the first place.

Kek'd and check'd

that's only because the intelligence and police services prevented so many terrorist attacks. the decade from 2006 on, on average 8 attacks the size of the london bombings were prevented each year. that's not even counting the smaller ones. and the deaths across the west of those who actually go through with their attacks has deterred many more from taking up the cause.

got tell the iraqis they're more likely to die from lightning than islam.

>lightning than by a terrorist?
Hey, just like that Crane!

Why the FUCK isn't that retard supporting his inbred baby's head!?

Easy, he a stupid moohamed that can't even support the head.

>A Muslim
>Shellfish

Read your fucking book!!!

His wife looks like she wants to say something but can't because he is the male leader and she would be punished ofr pointing out he did anything wrong.

Forcing your women to be meek causes them to not point out you accidentally grabbed the rat poison, not sugar for your tea...

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

That is literally her depicting an execution. Stabbing an arrow through the heart of the kuffar.

No shit there are more lighting deaths than Muslim deaths in America. 3.3 million Muslims in America vs 16 million lightning storms. Gee, I wonder which one has more chances to cause causalities?

cause they take tax money, culture, from us
Fucking tax burden and crime magnets
Democracy is a god that failed, and people like this is why

>you have more of a chance to get killed by x or y than by z
>so just accept z and don't worry about it
Ever heard of stopping a problem before it happens? I guess you haven't stupid nigger Brit, look at the streets of London what a load of mudslime shit

ah yes, Sup Forums gets thwarted yet again.