The Amish

Can I get a quick rundown?

Thinking of converting to Amishism. Anyone have any experience?

I didn't know you could convert to being Amish

I don't know if you can either. I'm asking.

If your family has a small gene pool you'll fit right it

Lived around them for years. Hard working people, but i don't know if you'll miss the internet or not. They don't use that kind of tech

>coke and plastic bags in the kids hands

Do you like woodworking and farming for 12 hours a day?

Are girls really not allowed to do shit

Also i think their fathers and brothers molest them growing up

Yes, and factory made shoes, clothes, bat, baseball, glove, pen, notebook, chair, chainlink, and glasses

I live around an amish town and they seriously pay men from our town to have sex with their daughters and have kids every so many years to keep inbreading down.

Puppy mill owning sub-humans. They all deserve to be slaughtered, desu.

I'd be okay with woodworking
They turned Penn state Red, you Squarehead

They also go to gun shows and buy ar15s in my town. they just dont want to use electronics if they absolutely dont have to

You can try, but there's a "interview" and a trial period then they take a vote

>Also i think their fathers and brothers molest them growing up
Fuck off. The whole 'nuclear family is a hive of sick sexual repression and Freudian fetishes' is a Jewish meme. Might be true for Jewish families but not for goyim.

where can I apply? Amish girls are hot

Also I could probably learn their language quickly

I'm sure there's some variant per family but to my knowledge the husband is present while you are there and you pretty much Start jacking it and stick it in just enough to finish and you get out.

Must be a great story they tell at the bar

sounds hot in a weird way

how is that any different....

I used to hate them. They would come in and buy GBA games and ask a million questions.

they speak german bro

i live around alot of amish people and my dad works with some of them; there's one family that would come over for dinner etc. incredibly hardworking and nice. it's interesting, some of them are more strict than others, for instance this family had a cellphone (but would not drive cars).

i remember going to their house once when i was little and they had a ping pong table they picked up on the side of the street. since the little amish kids didnt have much else to do they played that damn thing all the time. literally ping pong wizards.

yeah, but not high german, it's some old fashioned dialect. You get like 60% maybe

thats true. my neighbor growing up was a 1st generation old german farmer and he could talk to them pretty easily

at an Amish sawmill once
had these big ass trees cut up for me. ice storm brought them down, free lumber i figured why not make use of it.
had a bunch of 6"x6"x10's cut up to make a building to pull motors in stuff like that.
loading them up my and a friend, picking them up one at a time. fuckers were decently heavy wood wasnt cured or anything.
Amish dude looks at his girl who was 5' nothing and barefoot, says something i couldnt make out cuz they talk weird as fuck but was basically, "load that wood for them."
she walks over picks up 3 of them at the same time like they are fucking made of air walking thru saw chips and splinters and throws them in the back of the truck. she makes 6 trips like that. its all i can do to carry one but im trying not to be outdone so i grab two and almost kill myself.
shes never even breaks stride

strongest fuckers on the planet
weird as fuck tho

>I'm sure there's some variant per family but to my knowledge the husband is present while you are there and you pretty much Start jacking it and stick it in just enough to finish and you get out.
This is the exact story that I got from a co-worker that took one of them up on that offer.

He got paid to blow his load into an amish girl...He did say that the husband was in the room, and that there was a bedsheet with a hole cut in the "insert here" area.

I have been around Amish, and I have a lot of respect for them. They work amazingly hard. People should really look up to that fact, and at least try to work half as hard as these "Jakes".

I however cannot stand mennonites. They are shit tier amish-posers who use electric etc, and just do the "Plain people" thing to get tax breaks..

ALL of the "plain people" work strictly on cash. They do not have credit. If they have something, they own it and paid in bills for it. This includes large farms etc.