Why do poor whites vote against their economic interests ?

Because they are cucks.

Because they vote their country first and their interests second.

Obamacare sucks. Face it.

Tami Luhby: Senior Writer - CNN Money
We can assume these numbers are fake as hell. that's half the US defense annual budget if I'm correct. that's impossibru.

because republican politicians stroke their pathetic fucking egos and convince them they're not the total losers they are.

Why do you post this same fucking thread at least once a day every day?

Because one thing that separates whites from niggers is the willingness to sacrifice self-benefit for the greater good.
That is why whites are what they are and why niggers still live in mudhuts.

>Why do poor whites vote against their economic interests ?
because americans are fucking stupid and don't understand, or even try to learn about shit. they just do things based on their feelings, which are based on media narrative.

Stop falling for bait this is a Sharia blue, Jew, CIA trick. Thing to distract you

So it's a choice between: 350mil from the government's funds VS either 5k fine or monthly insurance premium payments out of my own pocket

Yeah, no. Suck my dick, sweetie.

This is a slide thread to distract from the CIA dump

being 300+ bilion dollars more in debt sucks more

>Supporting Mayonnaise chuggers
>Your economic interest

This. SOME people can't think outside their own little petty self interests.

>repealing X will cost billions

Welp, better just keep it then! Wouldn't want to change anything because it'll cost money to do so.

But, we can add things no problem -- that will add costs.

NEVER REPEAL!

Nope. Voting for demographic replacement and higher taxes isn't in my economic interests.

Nope. Democrats making up reasons why they should be allowed to take more of my money isn't compelling.

We won. Fuck off.

If I don't agree with it, it must be a conspiracy.

because mass shitskin immigration and high taxation to pay for all the new shitskin children is not in any americans interet, apart from teh jews

There's like 5 active threads about the CIA dump, how about you go to one of those and stop shitting up the rest of the board?

Good thing Obamacare isn't being repealed with no replacement.

God damn I hate this fake news.

At this point it is pretty clear that the GOP replacement plan keeps most of Obamacare in place.

Because the people claiming to care about their economic interests don't give a fuck either and just had their turn, twice.

This is how elections work, kid.

Because they're voting in their ethnic interest instead.

shit that is some nigga as logic right there since given the people of America are its wealth and lifeblood and that the us is not like some other faggy nations that must rely on natural resources for the majority of its wealth. Well then the people would be what makes the country what it is so then the people are the country.

Which would then mean that you are some sort of dumb faggot trying to justify dumb shit for whatever dumb reason as if America were some sort of faggy banana republic in which the people provide little to none of the country wealth.

like shit nigga you dumb your line of thinking is like some nigga gangbanger shit i swear.

Because it's not in their economic interest to have non-whites flooding into their countries and leeching off welfare that they pay for.

Culture over Money.

>Can't admit poor whites understand economics better than you.

Oy Vey.
We got anudda GOY who likes to use logic and critical thinking over heah.
Ya know you're a MINORITY right? There's nuttin you can do.
Might as well shut ya fuckin' yap befoah it gets you in trouble

Haha that's right Cletus. You go in and get em champ, maybe one day you'll be a billionaire too!

That picture is the perfect meme from the CIA; coal miners support president Trump since he brought their dying industry back to life. Now they are trying to turn them against him.

Objectivity. Something the other races tend to lack. I just never saw voting as something that you use for your own personal gain. In fact I'm becoming convinced that you should vote on principle and not for personal reasons.

I would vote myself into an early grave from Crohn's disease as long as I'm doing the right thing for my country. At least I can risk my life in that way; gastrointestinal illnesses are automatic disqualifiers for military enlistment.

And that's what it's all about.

I'd pay $350 billion to shit on Obama's Legacy if I had it. Well worth it IMO.

Fuck that nigger

>Voting for whats good for you instead of whats good for your country

Quit being selfish

Why do democrats believe any politician on either side cares about their interest ?

Black lung is still a thing? Don't miners have like respirators or some shit they wear when mining?

>when the left fails so hard, workers vote for the republican billionaire candidate
stay mad faggot

Because they're not educated. They see a black guy named Obama in the white house, and their primitive brains think "bad". They see a blond-haired, blue-eyed, alleged billionaire, and they think "good". It's really all about the illusion of being in control. White people are in control, so logically that should extend to all white people and white interests. Just do superficially "good" things (like be white) and they won't notice that it's getting less and less affordable every day to simply live.

If what you said had been a right-wing talking point, your numeric sequence would be a divine sign.

Oh look, it's one of those retards who think we hate obama because he is black.You never learn do you?

Why do leftists always ignore what working voters want with their "Voting against their own interests" meme?

Why is showing respect for them so abhorrent to you?

Use English next time.

we have a number of concerns when it comes to politicians whose platform stands on the ability to purchase votes with boons from a public treasury funded from our own pockets
it tends not to return in the long run

Oh look, it's one of those retards that thinks Trump is less corrupt and less inept than Obama.

Enjoy your poisoned water sources.

I live off well water so...

LE bump

that's right goyim, vote for your country first! my friend goldberg shekelstein needs a fourth solid gold humvee, you're so honorable for sacrificing your daughter's healthcare for him! don't worry, you could be a billionare like us if you just work harder :^)

>cost
Explain this. How does removing a program that spends money cost money in excess of the money that was being spent? Do they mean cost insurance companies $350b? Consumers? The government? With what I know about the bill and goverment operation I'm inclined to believe that's a bold faced lie, which puts me very close to calling my lawyer to see if it's possible to sue news organizations for this bullshit.